Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 70 reviews
Telephone
Read Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews
It's been a wonderful experience to work with BrightRed.
Good and effective communication . Alright, and clear.
The seminar on IR 35 and upcoming rule changes was very useful, well-paced and the right length. The chance to chat about it before and afterwards with the other delegates was also most helpful.
Thumbs up for Jessica, reach out to this person!
Awesome Service
As a perennial contractor I've come to view agencies as parasitic on the whole. However, Brightred may be an exception. I haven't been paid yet so the jury is out but so far so good; symbiotic rather than parasitic perhaps which is how it should be.
Excellent staff all round. V helpful. Shame about how much it costs to call them from a mobile (bit of a shock when the monthly bill came in from my provider!)
Leon is an absolute ledge, sorted me right out, and looked after me once I'd accepted the role. I had to be on boarded asap because of my start date so it got a little hectic with the umbrella, I can't complain, but that's why I haven't given 5 stars. So many agencies force me to go and meet them in person, and waste my time, but brightred got me working 2 days after I was first contacted. That's more like it! I look forward to what they sort me once this contract is done.
Brightred Resourcing Limited is rated 4.71 based on 70 reviews