Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews

Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews | 1st November 2019
Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews | 31st October 2019
Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews | 31st October 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great experience, lovely agency who are very honest and looking to help find the right person for the right role.
I had a very good experience working with brightred, and would recommend them to others in the future. They were proactive in finding a position that met my skill set and in suggesting proactive adjustments to my CV to highlight my experience against the requirements of the role.
Brightred Resourcing Limited first contacted me back in 2010 about a role which they had been requested to provide suitable candidates for interview. Alister, was instrumental in gauging the required competences for the position, additionally providing support and updates throughout the whole process, keeping both the client and I, fully informed throughout what was a particularly long, drawn out recruitment process. I would recommend Brightred for their experience and market leading knowledge to ensure that the most suitable candidates are selected for interview.
As an experienced contractor, my views on recruitment agencies has always been ‘they need me more than I need them’ until I met Brightred. Now for the first time in over 10 years I can honestly say ‘I need them more than they need me. Their level of service from the initial phone introduction was simply on another level. It is very clear they know their industry inside out and care about you as a person. A very refreshing change.
Stewart Harber is a amazing recruiter. He fully understands you experience and knows how to position your profile to the right clients. Thank Stewart.
Thank you for the cracking review Saleem and we couldn't agree more. Stewart is a great role model for the recruitment industry.
I worked with Bright Red Resourcing Limited for more than two years and they have been great and the way they engage with people at all levels is exceptional.
Brightred are a highly professional recruitment agency that spend time getting to know you and your skillsets prior to introducing you to a client. Every interaction I've had with them has been positive from preparing me appropriately for interviews to managing my invoices.
A great company and the best I've worked with.
Brightred engaged me for my first contract role. I had an interview with Brightred prior to interviewing with the end client which left me with a strong impression that they were really serious about picking the right person for the right job rather than simply chucking CVs' in.
It certainly paid off, culturally I was a great fit for the role, I knew exactly what the role entailed and I was confident that I had the skills to complete the contract.
Having completed a number of contracts now with various agencies I can without doubt say that Brightred are still my favorite by far and I hope to work with them again in the future.
Thank you so much for the lovely review Ben.

Yes, we believe we are different to many other Recruitment companies in the tech sector, and have always seen our contractors as an extension of our own workforce and treat them accordingly. We've built some great long term working relationships , which have developed into friendships with many of our contractors over the years, which we believe is testament to the service we offer. Obviously it helps working with top class consultants, like yourself. Looking forward to supporting you again in the not so distant future.
Everyone at Brightred have been very helpful and supportive from day one. They were always ready to respond to my queries.

Professionals with smiles!
Great recruitment agency to work through. Very responsive.
We used Brightred to help source an urgent role for a complex IT Programme. Alistair McCuaig was extremely thorough and provided a pool of candidates to interview at very short notice. He vetted the candidates properly in advance, all were ideal for the role. After we appointed the successful applicant, he frequently checked-in to make sure that everything was working well. Their service is top-notch, I would definitely use them again!
Thank you for the lovely review Adam. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we're delighted to hear we delivered and you were happy with our service. Here's to a long and mutually fruitful working relationship.
Poor feedback on a job application
Initial discussions were very positive so they could get my permission to submit my details to the client... then failed to update me on the lack of progress.... very disappointed with how it was all handled
Definitely would have no confidence in their ability to deliver
Alistair and his team are excellent. They take the time to understand your background and your requirements which ensures they find a role that really suits you.

I have nothing but great things to say about Brightred, they are very professional, have lots of passion and are very helpful.
Passionate and enthusiastic. Good knowledge of their clients. Supported me through the whole process. Always recommend to my colleagues.
Brightred have always been proactive in assisting me getting me a new role. They always kept me informed on progress and what the next steps were.
Would recommend Brightred to anyone wishing a new challenge.
arranged an interview on the given date and kept up to date with progress.
Alistair and his team are great. They've placed me a couple of time and always keep you informed on the process and check on you throughout your placement.
I have found brightened very resourceful and helpful.
Alistair has been very great and professional.
Brightred have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, approachable and nothing is too much hassle. It's really refreshing to see a company putting a lot of investment into the personal and professional development of their team. I highly recommend Brightred for anyone looking for a new role or opportunity!
Very professional giving regular feedback on job roles
Brightred Resourcing Limited is rated 4.70 based on 66 reviews