Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews

Brightred House
The Broadway

Tell us how Brightred Resourcing Limited made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent staff all round. V helpful. Shame about how much it costs to call them from a mobile (bit of a shock when the monthly bill came in from my provider!)"
"Fast, kept in touch at every step, support d me perfectly through the whole journey!"
"Harry and Michael have gone above and beyond from the moment I submitted my details. Very impressed with they got to know me and my capability even to the point that they insisted that I interviewed even when the recruiting company wasnt sure. Tip top guys and very professional."
"Leon is an absolute ledge, sorted me right out, and looked after me once I'd accepted the role. I had to be on boarded asap because of my start date so it got a little hectic with the umbrella, I can't complain, but that's why I haven't given 5 stars. So many agencies force me to go and meet them in person, and waste my time, but brightred got me working 2 days after I was first contacted. That's more like it! I look forward to what they sort me once this contract is done."
"Thank you for the CAKE!! I really appreciate the start to end candidate management. Thanks for keeping me update with all the activities and clarifying all the doubts."
"Alistair McCuaig has got so much experience recruitment so he took me through a professional recruitment process in every stage and it was really a pleasure working with him. Please stay intouch."
"excellent people!"
"Friendly personnel, seamless process and Zohra really kept me updated and fought for an interview opportunity for me. Although it didn’t work out she ensured I got the feedback needed. 5 star service - it’s faultless and i would recommend to anyone else looking for a job."
"Poor service, zero transparency and unethical practices."
"Great experience working with Brightred, the whole team are wonderful - can highly recommend!"
"I received friendly, informative and consistent engagement throughout the process helping to maintain positivity towards the opportunity and confidence within the interview."
"Everything you would expect from an agency and more, though without having to ask. From the first call to the last, their consultant was informative, professional, organised and engaging. A very enjoyable and memorable experience, delivered by a great team."
"Joanne is always on the ball. She does an excellent job."
"Just cannot praise Brightred enough!! I cannot praise the staff at Brightred Resourcing enough! They are truly amazing people who provide the best service to their clients! They ensure they are well settled in their new roles and support them throughout their journey from the start of their first interview, with their first day and even after that! They genuinely feel happy when you get the job and celebrate your success by sending you a congratulations cake too at work, which is a nice, unexpected surprise to receive! I was supported by Harry Preston who was amazing with the way he supported me through my journey into my new role, always encouraging me and ensuring I was well supported through regular contact and more importantly listening to how I feel about the new role and supporting me. Harry is a very passionate about his job and although he is a young man he is very mature on his outlook and is doing an amazing job! Alistair McCuaig was also really lovely and offered support and a listening ear and asked with genuine interest about how I was getting on. They are genuinely amazing people who want the best for their companies and will do anything to support them! Thank you Brightred for providing such amazing staff and such an amazing service!"
"Best recruitment process Great Process, Harry the recruiter was so helpful and kept me up to date. I felt supported especially since I had not interviewed in years. I'm happy at my placement and it was the right choice. Honestly such a great process."
Brightred Resourcing Limited is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews