Brightred Resourcing Limited Reviews

Brightred House
The Broadway

Tell us how Brightred Resourcing Limited made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service ! Ashley from bright red doing wonderful job"
"Fantastic company.. so professional a real pleasure deal with"
"Very good resourcing agency. Strongly recommend."
"Good communication, good people to deal with, made it easy for when i was changing companies, even after i joined there is still good communication."
"Very good experience. Had left a positive public likendin recommendation"
"I worked with both Alistair and Michael on a contract role. It was really refreshing to work with them in an industry that is dominated by lacklustre recruiters who merely act as CV conduits, only interested in their commission. Bright Red took the time to meet me on several occasions, and put me forward for a successful and well matched interview. Although ultimately I didn’t take the role due to another position coming up, I would be happy to work with them again in the future."
"Was helped tremendously by both Harry and Steven respectively in getting me a job! I had been unemployed for a while and they both helped me get through to a job I love. Thanks all!"
"Great client care and professional approach discussing the opportunities with candidates."
"Straightforward, friendly and approachable discussion and engagement at all times. Would recommend."
"Shocking premium cost to the 0844 number. Do not call this number unless you don't mind pay a fiver per call!"
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you have been disproportionately charged by your mobile network provider, to call our 0844 number. We usually ask candidates to hang up, so we can call them back to avoid such charges, as well as providing direct dial numbers, therefore we’re sorry this didn’t happen in your case. Following previous feedback, we are currently in the process of moving over to a new network provider and will be removing the 0844 number. Once again, our apologies, and we hope this won’t deter you from using Brightred’s services in the future.
"Awesome Service"
"As a perennial contractor I've come to view agencies as parasitic on the whole. However, Brightred may be an exception. I haven't been paid yet so the jury is out but so far so good; symbiotic rather than parasitic perhaps which is how it should be."
"Excellent staff all round. V helpful. Shame about how much it costs to call them from a mobile (bit of a shock when the monthly bill came in from my provider!)"
"Fast, kept in touch at every step, support d me perfectly through the whole journey!"
"Harry and Michael have gone above and beyond from the moment I submitted my details. Very impressed with they got to know me and my capability even to the point that they insisted that I interviewed even when the recruiting company wasnt sure. Tip top guys and very professional."
"Leon is an absolute ledge, sorted me right out, and looked after me once I'd accepted the role. I had to be on boarded asap because of my start date so it got a little hectic with the umbrella, I can't complain, but that's why I haven't given 5 stars. So many agencies force me to go and meet them in person, and waste my time, but brightred got me working 2 days after I was first contacted. That's more like it! I look forward to what they sort me once this contract is done."
"Thank you for the CAKE!! I really appreciate the start to end candidate management. Thanks for keeping me update with all the activities and clarifying all the doubts."
"Alistair McCuaig has got so much experience recruitment so he took me through a professional recruitment process in every stage and it was really a pleasure working with him. Please stay intouch."
"excellent people!"
"Friendly personnel, seamless process and Zohra really kept me updated and fought for an interview opportunity for me. Although it didn’t work out she ensured I got the feedback needed. 5 star service - it’s faultless and i would recommend to anyone else looking for a job."
Brightred Resourcing Limited is rated 4.56 based on 27 reviews