bright Energy Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend bright Energy

Brett@brightenergy.com

Coptic House, 4-5 Mount Stuart Square

How would you rate bright Energy?

"After having these cowboys in my house ,I would recommend no one to ever use this company ,they caused untold damage ,left me with no heat for months whilst I was looking after my elderly mother with parkinsons ,the first idiot they sent blew himself up and nearly myself ,whilst trying to pull the oil from the tank to the boiler with a Henry hoover !!! ,I'm nearly a year on ,job still not sorted or signed off ,extremely hard to contact and they always promise to call back and never do ,this is a very short review ,over the next few days I will tell the full story and why you should never let these cowboys over your doorstep ,don't be taken in by them just because they do the government green swap scheme ,"
"They took away my warm, cheap heaters and replaced them with two that don't work properly and one that is downright dangerous. My house has gone from cosy to freezing chilly, my energy bill has gone through the roof and they messed up my immersion heater in the process. They are incredibly hard to get hold of and refuse to acknowledge that there is an issue, I just get told a technician will call me back but no one ever does."
"Had to come out several times as never had enough heaters,when it was finally done my nice new storage heaters don’t heat my house.the day button has to stay on all the time and still it’s cold. Wish I had kept my old ugly heaters at least they kept the whole house warm."
"Had problems but Joe has been in touch and has reassured me that all is well, looking forward to getting my new radiators installed."
"Antony and Sam from Bright Energy have done an outstanding job in difficult conditions. The weather has been arctic temperatures, but they carried on relentlessly. We cannot thank them enough for their hard work and dedication. Cheers lads!!😉👌👍xx"
"Excellent customer service. The guy who came to look at my house was really nice and the guys who did the work were clean and polite. Highly recomended"
"Efficient service, friendly staff and an all round pleasant experience. Highly recommended to anyone!"
Serena Wearne
Verified Buyer
"The office staff kept me informed and the workman were efficient and cleaned up after themselves. A great friendly and trustworthy bunch of people all round."
"Had my boiler installed last week by these guys dealt with joe in the office who arranged it all couldn't be happier would hoping to have my solid walls insulated next would highly recommend them."
"Had my new boiler installed two weeks ago! Couldn't be happier with the speedy process and the customer service I recieved."
"Very polite staff, very helpful and great service!"
Mark Jones
Verified Buyer
"Turned our house into a home with our new storage heaters we were so happy to be offered the get warm sceme through bright energy the fitting team did an excellent job with the instalation many thanks mark jones"
Christine Hartland
Verified Buyer
"Two new heaters kind and courteous workers, who wouldn't be."
Victoria Cowie
Unverified Reviewer
"very good and polite"
Danielle Docherty
Verified Buyer
"They ensured the new heating was approved and fitted in a good time frame and they were very professional and made the whole process pleasurable"
Bue Williams
Verified Buyer
"The service was good, communication was excellent. The boiler is great, thank you 😊."
"The fitters were professional, friendly and curteous. They explained what they were doing, they made minimal mess. Made sure everything was as it was when before they left. Big thank you"
"The customer service here is excellent, staff members were very helpful and polite. Took the time to understand my issue and help me get it resolved as soon as possible. Would definitely recommend to others."
"I had a boiler fitted on the ECO scheme, They were very efficient very helpful also the whole process was very quick and easy from booking our first survey to the final install, The engineers were very professional and cleaned up after themselves i would highly recommend them."
"After being let down or ignored by numerous other companies plus the ones who agreed to do it wanted £1000 because I have a 1 bedroom house which for some reason makes a difference?? Bright Energy sent out a surveyor and two weeks later my new boiler was installed in one day, thank you Ebony for helping me getting a new boiler."
bright Energy is rated 4.24 based on 42 reviews