Bright Debt Solutions Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bright Debt Solutions

About Bright Debt Solutions: Being in debt can be daunting and in a lot of cases, very scary. Use of Bright Debt Solutions can simplify the process of getting out of debt with a few simple, straight forward steps.

paul.moss@bright-solutions.co.uk

How would you rate Bright Debt Solutions?

37 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alex was very sympathetic and was willing to help me.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bright Debt Solutions in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Alex was very sympathetic and was willing to help me."
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy overall with your experience. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. We will look closely into the issues you've raised. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team.
"friendly and good advice given."
"The lad I spoke to was very friendly explained everything really well and was able to help me solve my debts and what I can do to make it easier for me."
Arwel Feltham
Verified Buyer
"Made us feel secure and welcome and were polite. And very helpful with simple English explanations."
Hello Arwel. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy overall with your experience. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. We will look closely into the issues you've raised. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team Delete
Debra Flarhty
"Service was just ok"
Hello Debra. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. Please feel free to share any details that might help us make improvements. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions Team
"Nothing was a problem and very helpfull"
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy overall with your experience. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. We will look closely into the issues you've raised. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team Delete
Tracy Mills
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and want to tailor the right package for me"
Hello Tracy. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy overall with your experience. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. We will look closely into the issues you've raised. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team
Darren Nesbitt
Verified Buyer
"They helped me with my debt problems and put them into one manageable monthly payment"
Hello Darren, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We hope Bright Debt Solutions has been a helpful and rewarding experience for you. If you have any issues, problems, or queries relating to our service, let us know via our website. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team.
Gail Harris
Verified Buyer
"You have taken a wiyou have taken a load off my shoulders than you so much"
Hello Gail. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're constantly trying to improve our service, and feedback such as yours is vital to helping us do just that. Thanks once again for choosing Bright Debt Solutions. Kind Regards, the Bright Debt Solutions team.
Jeremy Young
Verified Buyer
"Very polite and easy to talk too. Explained every thing in detail."
Hello Jeremy. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're constantly trying to improve our service, and feedback such as yours is vital to helping us do just that. Thanks once again for choosing Bright Debt Solutions. Kind Regards, the Bright Debt Solutions team.
Martin Lamasz
"Friendly good nollage"
Hello Martin. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're constantly trying to improve our service, and feedback such as yours is vital to helping us do just that. Thanks once again for choosing Bright Debt Solutions. Kind Regards, the Bright Debt Solutions team.
Anoop Parti
Verified Buyer
"Set up a debt management plan"
Hello Anoop. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're pleased to hear you were happy overall with your experience. We aim to try and provide the best customer service possible. We will look closely into the issues you've raised. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team
Maja Beattie
Verified Buyer
"My advisor was kind, reassuring and genuine."
Hello Anne, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We hope Bright Debt Solutions has been a helpful and rewarding experience for you. If you have any issues, problems, or queries relating to our service, let us know via our website. Your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team.
"they got back to me asap"
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Feedback such as yours helps us make improvements to our service and ensure that others like yourself get a similarly helpful and positive experience with us. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions Team.
"Great help and felt not prejudged"
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're super pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our service. We pride ourselves in providing an excellent customer service, and your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team.
Stuart Dexter
"i can be debt free"
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're constantly trying to improve our service, and feedback such as yours is vital to helping us do just that. Thanks once again for choosing Bright Debt Solutions. Kind Regards, the Bright Debt Solutions team.
"Brilliant! Explained everything in a way that I could understand. Gave me more then one option, no hidden information."
"Helpful stress free process. Friendly understanding"
"I was relatively happy overall, but upon joining I wasn't told about the first two months being fees only. It was made out to me that the those payments I'm making would be for the 5 years. But now I find that I have to do another review with Harrington Brooks and figure out what I pay to them. I just wish that was explained better. My paperwork was also incorrect. I was told two different amounts to pay and the person I dealt with got my first payment date wrong after me telling her three times what I needed it to be!! Then she called me a liar and said I never gave that specific date. Yet if the calls are recorded it will be CLEAR as day, the date I gave!! Everyone else has been great and supportive. Just this one girl who was eating down the phone upon joining and obviously failed to listen to my needs."
Christine Mantell
Verified Buyer
"Very fast response. Every customer advisor I spoke to was so friendly and understanding, didn't feel judged when I explained my situation. Very helpful service I would recommend to anyone who needs help."
Hello Christine. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're super pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our service. We pride ourselves in providing an excellent customer service, and your feedback helps us make improvements to Bright Debt Solutions, so thank you once again. Kind regards, The Bright Debt Solutions team.
Bright Debt Solutions is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews