Bride Boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bride Boutique

About Bride Boutique: Bride Boutique is an online bridal store selling wedding hair accessories, bridal costume jewellery, wedding fascinators, bridal clutch bags, wedding guest bags, brooches, cufflinks, gifts and keepsakes and so much more.

How would you rate Bride Boutique?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lovely item, excellent service. Thanks so much!"
"Beautifully made hair comb and fantastic quality. Exceptional service with very fast delivery."
"Arrived on time, decent quality, light enough to be packed. Only downside is they seem very stiff. This maybe so the imprint comes out on the sand. Really wanted to buy men's ones too but out of stock on all men's 😔"
"Hair comb is beautiful, delivered very quickly, packaged securely."
"The service was smooth and pain free."
"Beautiful hair comb , delivered promptly, well wrapped, excellent value ."
"What a fab find!!"
"Excellent value for money and great quality true to the pictures. Prompt delivery and great customer service."
Stephanie G
Verified Buyer
"Amazing thank you so much x"
"Lovely hair clips and fast delivery 😊"
"Very happy with the quality of the product and the service provided."
"An absolutely lovely hair comb which looks so timeless and elegant. Thank you :)"
"Good quality"
Tracie B
"Good communication items as described and fast delivery"
"Items were as described good communication and super fast delivery overall an excellent on-line shopping experience"
"Beautiful hair pins and quality and prompt delivery."
"Was so happy with my hair slide and had lots of comments on the big day. Service was great too, I ordered very late and it arrived next day. Thank you!"
"Exactly as described, arrived in a beautiful little bag, wouldn't stay in my hair because it is so fine so added to my bouquet and they were the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much."
"Amazing value, speedy delivery and great personal service. My wedding dress lady was so impressed she asked me for the website details. Many, many thanks."
Caroline B
Verified Buyer
"The blue hair pins were great. I ordered diamanté pins but when they arrived they had a pale brown stone in them and I haven't got sufficient time to return then. So overall I'm not satisfied and will not use this site again."
Hi Caroline, Many thanks for your review and apologies that you were not happy with one of the hair pins. We would have like a chance to put this right for you but unfortunately you didn't contact us to let us know there was a problem and even though there were tight time constraints we could have sent a replacement on a next day service to get it to you in time for your wedding.
Bride Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 99 reviews