Bride Boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bride Boutique

About Bride Boutique: Bride Boutique is an online bridal store selling wedding hair accessories, bridal costume jewellery, wedding fascinators, bridal clutch bags, wedding guest bags, brooches, cufflinks, gifts and keepsakes and so much more.

How would you rate Bride Boutique?

Verified Buyer

Lovely hair clips and fast delivery 😊
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the quality of the product and the service provided.
Ms T
Verified Buyer

An absolutely lovely hair comb which looks so timeless and elegant. Thank you :)
Kirsty B
Tracie B
Unverified Reviewer

Good communication items as described and fast delivery
Tracie B
Verified Buyer

Items were as described good communication and super fast delivery overall an excellent on-line shopping experience
Sarah H
Verified Buyer

Beautiful hair pins and quality and prompt delivery.
Orla H
Verified Buyer

Was so happy with my hair slide and had lots of comments on the big day. Service was great too, I ordered very late and it arrived next day. Thank you!
Sheila B
Verified Buyer

Exactly as described, arrived in a beautiful little bag, wouldn't stay in my hair because it is so fine so added to my bouquet and they were the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much.
Anne C
Verified Buyer

Amazing value, speedy delivery and great personal service. My wedding dress lady was so impressed she asked me for the website details. Many, many thanks.
Caroline B
Verified Buyer

The blue hair pins were great.
I ordered diamanté pins but when they arrived they had a pale brown stone in them and I haven't got sufficient time to return then. So overall I'm not satisfied and will not use this site again.
Hi Caroline, Many thanks for your review and apologies that you were not happy with one of the hair pins. We would have like a chance to put this right for you but unfortunately you didn't contact us to let us know there was a problem and even though there were tight time constraints we could have sent a replacement on a next day service to get it to you in time for your wedding.
Sandy
Verified Reviewer

I bought pearl flower hair slides, they arrived today. I have short hair and wanted a slide to wear in my hair for a wedding. I am so pleased with these, ( you get two in a pack) they are larger than i was expecting and very strong as well as very pretty. Thank you so much.
Verified Buyer

Great service, my daughter loves them
Diane B
Verified Buyer

You have the most wonderful selection of bridal hair accessories. I am over the moon with my purchase and can't wait for our big day to arrive.
Lorraine A
Verified Buyer

The crystal butterfly hairgrips are beautiful and will be the perfect finish to the maid of honours hair. They arrived very quickly and very well packaged .
Jacquie M
Verified Buyer

Absolutely gorgeous hair clip and pins. Great service 100%. Brilliant prices. Highly recommend. ????
Helen T
Emma W
Verified Buyer

I highly recommended bridal boutique they really helped me great customer service and the hair pins I ordered are brilliant very high quality thank you I will be shopping here again! Xx
Lisa L
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick delivery- would definitely use this company again
Bride Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews