Bride Boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bride Boutique

About Bride Boutique: Bride Boutique is an online bridal store selling wedding hair accessories, bridal costume jewellery, wedding fascinators, bridal clutch bags, wedding guest bags, brooches, cufflinks, gifts and keepsakes and so much more.

How would you rate Bride Boutique ?

Sarah T
"Lovely items and very fast delivery. Packaged well so nice and safe. Very happy and it was nice to receive the personal touch of a direct email in addition to a standard order confirmation. Will recommend!"
"Really happy with this item, nice size and detail. Pinches slightly behind my ears, but otherwise brilliant. Looks more expensive than it is."
Annemarie F
"At Bride Boutique the service is exceptional, the care and attention that I was given went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Bride Boutique."
"Received my purchase very quickly, all pieces perfect. I am extremely happy with my purchase."
"Fabulous item, quick delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase Thank you πŸ˜ƒ"
"Great value products. Bought a few different hair accessories for my wedding day so I have a couple of options. Nicely packaged and good delivery."
"Beautiful hair piece. Really fast delivery. Great communication. So happy. Thank you"
"i have always said if i were to get married i would buy my dress from this shop, as i love the dress's that i see in the shop window. i got married 20th April, i bought my dress from this shop and i was not disappointed what so ever. The staff were lovely, very friendly and not false as some shops can be like that. i would recommend this shop to anybody wanting a special dress for what ever reason."
"Great customer service! The product is just what I wanted and such a great price too. Very happy :)"
"Gorgeous hair pieces. Lovely design, well made and came beautifully wrapped. Can’t wait to try them out. Fast delivery too which is fantastic and unlike other online companies who I’ve used in the past."
"Product exactly as described, reasonably priced and arrived on time."
"Very quick delivery from Bride Boutique. Delighted with the quality of the hair pins. Can't wait to see them in the Bridesmaid's hair. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone ."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery"
"Quality of the product"
"Very prompt service."
"Lovely item, excellent service. Thanks so much!"
"Beautifully made hair comb and fantastic quality. Exceptional service with very fast delivery."
"Arrived on time, decent quality, light enough to be packed. Only downside is they seem very stiff. This maybe so the imprint comes out on the sand. Really wanted to buy men's ones too but out of stock on all men's πŸ˜”"
"Hair comb is beautiful, delivered very quickly, packaged securely."
"The service was smooth and pain free."
"Beautiful hair comb , delivered promptly, well wrapped, excellent value ."
"What a fab find!!"