Bride Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bride Boutique

About Bride Boutique: Bride Boutique is an online bridal store selling wedding hair accessories, bridal costume jewellery, wedding fascinators, bridal clutch bags, wedding guest bags, brooches, cufflinks, gifts and keepsakes and so much more.

How would you rate Bride Boutique ?

"Very please with the crystal hair pins which arrived in good time, were packaged beautifully and are very sparkly!! Will actually use in my daughter’s hair for dancing."
Muriel C
"I purchased a beautiful Gold Hair Vine, for my daughter. She wore it to her school's Debs/ Prom. The gold hair vine looked very pretty in her hair. And my purchase was delivered to Ireland in plenty before the prom. Thank You to staff at Bride Boutique"
"Lovely items and very fast delivery. Packaged well so nice and safe. Very happy and it was nice to receive the personal touch of a direct email in addition to a standard order confirmation. Will recommend!"
"Arrived quickly, great service. This hair clip has the wow factor, very pleased with it."
"Great products,staff very helpful,product was out of stock but had email telling me that it was back in store. Definitely would recommend!"
"Fast delivery. Quick response to emails. Loved the hairpiece and earrings I ordered...looked expensive!"
"Excellent service, excellent product"
"Fantastic service and quick delivery I'm very pleased with item will definitely order again"
"Very good service, product was good excellent for a bridesmaid updo would recommend. Delivery was prompt."
"Lovely product and packaging and quick delivery. I also received a thankyou email when I ordered the product which it gave it that special extra touch!"
"Amazing service, everyone I spoke to was incredibly helpful my head piece was really pretty and great quality and value. My item arrived quickly thank you"
"Received my purchase very quickly, all pieces perfect. I am extremely happy with my purchase."
"Fabulous item, quick delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase Thank you 😃"
"Great value products. Bought a few different hair accessories for my wedding day so I have a couple of options. Nicely packaged and good delivery."
"Beautiful hair piece. Really fast delivery. Great communication. So happy. Thank you"
"i have always said if i were to get married i would buy my dress from this shop, as i love the dress's that i see in the shop window. i got married 20th April, i bought my dress from this shop and i was not disappointed what so ever. The staff were lovely, very friendly and not false as some shops can be like that. i would recommend this shop to anybody wanting a special dress for what ever reason."
"Great customer service! The product is just what I wanted and such a great price too. Very happy :)"
"Gorgeous hair pieces. Lovely design, well made and came beautifully wrapped. Can’t wait to try them out. Fast delivery too which is fantastic and unlike other online companies who I’ve used in the past."
"Product exactly as described, reasonably priced and arrived on time."
"Very quick delivery from Bride Boutique. Delighted with the quality of the hair pins. Can't wait to see them in the Bridesmaid's hair. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone ."
"Really pleased with my purchase. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery"
Bride Boutique is rated 4.88 based on 122 reviews