Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Jane Przybylak
"Your designs are beautiful and I think of my trips to Dingle each time I wear your pieces. Always done quickly and ready to enjoy! Can't wait to visit the store again!"
Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
Matthew Harrison
"I purchased the 9 carat small rose gold Ogham pendant for my wife as a momento for our son's birth. It is a beautiful piece! It's the perfect size and looks very nice on. The chain is dainty but it compliments the pendant very well. We live in the US and the shipping was quick and easy. Great gift!"
Maria Meade
"Very happy with the customer service, sent a few email enquiries and all were answered promptly, very helpful. And my other half was delighted with the finished product!"
Aoife Horgan (O'Donovan)
"Go raibh míle maith agat. I am so delighted with my gold Ogham pendant. It is really really beautifu. I will treasure it and so will my little Daughter."
Bret Ruff
"We were in Ireland in September of 2015. We are always looking for different gifts for our kids and we found the alphabet charm that has any name you want on it. We ordered 3 or 4 of them and had them shipped the Omagh so we could take tem home with us. My wife loves this charm but she doesn't have one, so I ordered one in gold and her birthday is on the 20th of this month. What I loved about this is I got online and ordered it. This was so easy and I can't say enough about your store, it is truly very hard trying to get out of there are so many great gifts in there. Thank you so much, I can't wait o see the gold charm when she opens it. Bret"
Ellen Butland
"My niece lost her necklace so I wanted to replace it. So, of course, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Looking forward to seeing you in March!"
Judy S Bradford
"On my recent trip to Ireland I purchased some pendants from the store. I was so pleased with them that I made some others purchases online for Christmas. The whole process went smoothly and the items arrived in a timely manner."
Beth Cassford
"As soon as I saw these earrings, I could not live without them! I am so glad that I purchased them. They are delicately crafted without being fragile; they are lightweight on my ears. Customer service responded to me almost immediately with answers to my questions. Lastly, delivery was super speedy. I will be back to order more items!! Thank you."
Stephen
"The customer service, speed of shipping ang beautiful workmanship were all of the highest quality and very much appreciated. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and in my opinion Brian De Staic offers a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic piece of personalised jewellery at an extremely competitive price. I purchased new wedding rings for my wife and myself to commemorate our 25th wedding anniversary, and the sterling silver and ogham engraved rings were made and despatched within a week. We were both utterly delighted, and our rings are constantly commented on and admired! I would not hesitate to recommend Brian De Staic and hope that the business goes from strength to strength."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 687 reviews