Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
Dianna Wilson
"Outstanding craftsmanship matched with outstanding customer support. I was contacted within several hours of placing my online order by Megan who asked some clarifying questions regarding my customization request for my Ogham necklace. She made some suggestions that made my 54th wedding anniversary present to my wife as special as my wedding day gift to her all those years ago."
Jane Przybylak
"Your designs are beautiful and I think of my trips to Dingle each time I wear your pieces. Always done quickly and ready to enjoy! Can't wait to visit the store again!"
Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
Matthew Harrison
"I purchased the 9 carat small rose gold Ogham pendant for my wife as a momento for our son's birth. It is a beautiful piece! It's the perfect size and looks very nice on. The chain is dainty but it compliments the pendant very well. We live in the US and the shipping was quick and easy. Great gift!"
Maria Meade
"Very happy with the customer service, sent a few email enquiries and all were answered promptly, very helpful. And my other half was delighted with the finished product!"
Aoife Horgan (O'Donovan)
"Go raibh míle maith agat. I am so delighted with my gold Ogham pendant. It is really really beautifu. I will treasure it and so will my little Daughter."
Bret Ruff
"We were in Ireland in September of 2015. We are always looking for different gifts for our kids and we found the alphabet charm that has any name you want on it. We ordered 3 or 4 of them and had them shipped the Omagh so we could take tem home with us. My wife loves this charm but she doesn't have one, so I ordered one in gold and her birthday is on the 20th of this month. What I loved about this is I got online and ordered it. This was so easy and I can't say enough about your store, it is truly very hard trying to get out of there are so many great gifts in there. Thank you so much, I can't wait o see the gold charm when she opens it. Bret"
Ellen Butland
"My niece lost her necklace so I wanted to replace it. So, of course, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Looking forward to seeing you in March!"
Judy S Bradford
"On my recent trip to Ireland I purchased some pendants from the store. I was so pleased with them that I made some others purchases online for Christmas. The whole process went smoothly and the items arrived in a timely manner."
Beth Cassford
"As soon as I saw these earrings, I could not live without them! I am so glad that I purchased them. They are delicately crafted without being fragile; they are lightweight on my ears. Customer service responded to me almost immediately with answers to my questions. Lastly, delivery was super speedy. I will be back to order more items!! Thank you."
Stephen
"The customer service, speed of shipping ang beautiful workmanship were all of the highest quality and very much appreciated. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and in my opinion Brian De Staic offers a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic piece of personalised jewellery at an extremely competitive price. I purchased new wedding rings for my wife and myself to commemorate our 25th wedding anniversary, and the sterling silver and ogham engraved rings were made and despatched within a week. We were both utterly delighted, and our rings are constantly commented on and admired! I would not hesitate to recommend Brian De Staic and hope that the business goes from strength to strength."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 778 reviews