Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 26th February 2019
Margaret De Lano
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 19th December 2018
MADELEINE SMULLEN
Beautiful rings. We are going to use them as wedding bands. Thank you.
The staff in Brian de Staic Killarney store were so helpful. I wanted to get my oagham necklace cleaned as I just love it. I got my necklace back within just 2 days and was delighted with its result.Special thanks to Nora who was very helpful.
very efficient service
We decided to order Ogham rings for our wedding bands and couldn’t be happier. The rings are gorgeous and high-quality and the whole process was quick and easy. We’re in the States and had our rings in just a couple of weeks! I highly recommend Brian de Staic jewelry artisans.
Is aoibhinn liom an slabhra brád! Píosa álainn simplí agus seoladh é chugam go tapaidh. Míle buíochas!
My purchase was a gift...I think my s.i.l will love it....delivery was really prompt. Thanks a mill...would definitely recommend!
Beautiful piece! I was lucky enough to make a purchase at the shop during a trip to Dingle in 2014. I loved my necklace but lost it during a move. I always wanted to replace the Ogham necklace and used this opportunity to also add a special commemorative message on the bag. It arrived right on time in great condition! I highly recommend Brian de Staic to anyone.
Fantastic service and fantastic staff especially catering for customers needs throughout covid restricted times.
Love my necklace. Easy to order online, good communication and fast delivery.
Excellent item backed up with superb service and prompt delivery.
Very fast and easy to use online service. Very happy
The gold Celtic cross pendant was the perfect gift for my Mom on her 50th wedding anniversary. She loved it so much! Thanks for the great customer service and support with my purchase.
Bought the Aisling pendant for my daughter as a wedding gift. Beautiful piece and craftsmanship. Nicely packaged and on time.
Bijou original et finitions soignées.
I was delighted to receive my chain and pendant. Lovely craftsmanship.
I liked your website.the story behind the jewellery. but was somewhat dissappointed with the objects i bought, I was looking for a pendant for a chain I own.Even though your website shows chains on pendants I didnt think they were included as they were not on other sites. I find the chains useless as they are too short and flinsy.I knew the size of the objects but was dissappointed with the stone replica,very light piece of what appears pressed metal.Im sorry to be so negative.I dont usually do reviews but I got several prompts from you and this was my overall feeling
I love my necklace and it came in really fast!
I ordered an ogham pendant with our Irish last name since we weren't able to visit this year as we had planned. It's gorgeous, I love it! Hoping to be in Ireland next year for sure.
I ordered a custom Ogham piece for my daughter's birthday. Despite the delays being caused by Covid, the staff at Brian de Staic communicated with me, crafted my daughter's necklace in a timely fashion and the only delay to my daughter was caused by shipping. She received her necklace today and was ecstatic. It is a beautiful piece that she will treasure. I am grateful for attention and craftsmanship of these jewelers and will order further items.
Just purchased my 2nd ogham name necklace for a dear friend. I can't wait to give it to her...I received one as a birthday gift myself. Gorgeous & very unique. Appreciate your attention to details.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.87 based on 1,039 reviews