Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Ellen Kearns
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Grace Onions
I purchased a necklace while visiting Ireland in Dingle, and love it and get many compliments. I ordered one for my daughter for Christmas as well as several pair of earrings. Arrived within a week to the states, and they're all unique, beautiful and excellent craftsmanship!

Thank you! I look forward to visiting your store on our next trip!
I bought an ogham necklace for my daughter's 18th, beautiful piece and lovely engraving . Very quick delivery & well packaged.
They were very easy to work with. Answered my questions quickly. Completed my order quickly. Very friendly in person 2 years ago also. Highly recommend.
I had the pleasure of shopping at Brian de Staic in both Killarney and Dingle on my visit to Ireland. After coming home, I wore my Ogham necklace all the time and kept thinking about owning more of the beautiful pieces I saw. I decided to not only get a present for a friend, but also from myself and ordered from the US online. Megan was a huge help in ordering long distance, always happy to answer my questions and get me the right sizes and products. It arrived on time and beautifully boxed for gifting or storing my own new pieces. And I can't stopping smiling in my excitement as I see and wear my beautiful new Brian de Staic pieces. Great jewelry, great people and great memories!
I love the jewellery. There is great variety and price ranges. The work is beautifully finished and very professionally presented. I hope to purchase on line in future it’s so convenient!
Wir sind Fan der Schmuckstücke mit der Ogham-Schrift. Mit dem Namen der Trägerin gibnt es kaum individuelleren Schmuck. Ein Hingucker und immer wieder ein Anlass für Small-Talk :-).
---
We are fans of the jewelry with the Ogham script. With the name of the wearer there is hardly a more individual jewelry. An eye-catcher and always an occasion for small-talk :-).
I have purchased this jewelry for many years & continue to find unique, well made new pieces each year. I highly recommend the craftsmanship & artistic nature of eac piece. Carolyn McKenna, Delaware, USA
Thanks
Your service was great and on time
Will definitely be using again
Merry Christmas cheers 🍻
Very easy to deal with.
Efficient and great quality products.
Delicate painstaking artistry. Delivery to the states is quite reasonable This is my second purchase form Brian de Staic. I look forward to more.
I will be a lifetime customer!
We have purchased several items over the past few years and they are amazing quality and so beautiful! We get compliments Every time we wear them.
Absolutely beautiful Irish jewellery and such a reasonable price. I would absolutely recommend purchasing anything in the Brian de Static collection.
Absolutely LOVE my Ogham pendant. The workmanship is excellent. I'm so happy with it. Its exquisite, and your customer service is to be highly recommended. Go raibh míle maith agaibh.
The necklace was more beautiful in person and I cannot wait for my mother to receive it (Christmas gift). Thank you for the gorgeous packaging and thoughtful inserts included. It also arrived much quicker than I expected.
--Alis in Bray.
Fantastic service. Highly recommended. Not my 1st order from Brian de Staic Jewellery but due to covid it was my 1st online purchase and delivery, packaging and speed of service top class. Support Irish shop local. Thank You
Very satisfactory lovely item but postage in Ireland bit steep
My sister purchased this very same necklace, with her 2 sons names, on a 2018 trip to Ireland. She recently lost this memorable item as it was a reflection of her love and devotion to her 2 sons, who were also on that trip, and the visit to the Brian de Staic store.
My other sister and I were delighted to see that this beautiful necklace, that notes her sons Kyle and Connor, could be given to her for her birthday on December 16th.
It was a pleasure doing my shopping on line and receiving this treasured gift.
Have a Blessed, Safe, Healthy, and Merry Christmas!!
Kindest Regards,
Diane Anthony
Lánsásta leis an seirbhís! Delighted with my purchase and it arrived quickly.
I was buying a gift for my daughter and found the website very user friendly with very clear descriptions of the items I was interested it. It arrived safely within a few days. I think the Ogham pendant I ordered is beautiful and I hope my daughter will like it.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,140 reviews