Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely delighted with my purchase and the service provided. I couldn't recommend this company enough!
Beautiful piece
Beautiful cuff links bought for a significant birthday. Bought online without any difficulty and prompt delivery Thank You
When I took my daughter to Ireland in 2004 for getting her master's degree, we stayed a while in Dingle. She purchased the ID bracelet for me for the trip. For her 40th birthday I have now bought one for her. They each have "I love you" on the back and our names on the front in Ogham. We love this jewelry. What a memory of special times!
I couldn’t be more pleased! After visiting the store in Dingle last year, I’d been dreaming of another piece I saw while there. Online ordering was fast and easy, and it even arrived a day earlier than I expected! If you want beautiful, meaningful, jewelry, you have come to the right place.
I ordered an Ogham pendant for delivery to the mid U.S. It arrived beautifully packaged and 4 days before estimated arrival date. The piece itself is well crafted and really beautiful.
Style, size, quality are all as pictured. Very pleased with purchase. Delivery was one day earlier than promised. All around an A+.
I just made a second purchase from Brian de Staic jewelry. This time using their web site. My previous purchase was in their shop in Dingle. I purchased the Aisling necklace and matching ear rings in sterling silver. Dang, gold is so expensive! My loves the gift! The Aisling is a beautiful delicate looking design. Incredible craftsmanship. Ordering on the web site is quite easy and the overall look and design of the web site is quite good. Easy to navigate and move around even way over here in the USA. My only complaint is the website would not accept the St Patrick's Day 10% off discount code I was sent via email. And I got no response from the company when I emailed them through their website or responding to the email they sent. I tried the discount code on several different days and using two different browsers. What good is a discount code if the website won't accept it? Oh well, they got my money anyway because I wanted to buy something for my wife. FedEx shipping overseas was about a week.
Just received two pairs of earrings - Grainne in sterling and Trinity Knot 14K with stones - and and I love them. Beautifully packaged and in perfect shape. I was introduced to Brian de Staic in 2015 by a fellow traveller while our tour was staying in Killarney. Treat myself to something whenever I can.
I've been buying jewelry from Brian de Staic for almost 20 years, with my first purchase was at the retail shop in Killarney. My wife is Irish and loves the connection of their jewelry to Ireland, and their expanding collections means that I will never run out of gift ideas. Attractive jewelry from Irish craftsmen and women.
Very happy with the quality and craftsmanship of these beautiful earrings. Time to Texas from ordering was 10 days.
Bought one of your pieces as a present for my daughter. It is very beautiful and simple. She loves it. thank you
My Ogham stone pendant is just perfect. The quality of the item, presentation, communication and speed of delivery are a shining example of excellent indigenous Irish craftsmanship and Business acumen. I highly recommend doing business with Btian de Staic.
I visited your Dingle store in 2008 and never forgot how beautiful your jewelry is! Dingle is a special place! I wanted to buy myself a cross and there was only one place to go. It just arrived and is beautiful- thank you!
Beautiful and unique gifts. Presentation really top notch. Craftsmanship amazing.
Brian’s work is beautiful. And he’s super responsive. I made my order and had it in my hands in only a matter of days. The finished product (an ogham ring) is wonderful. Clear, crisp engraving on a beautiful silver ring. I love it.
Great jewelry and great service.
i found Brain de Stacic jewelry on his website and thought how beautiful it was.I was so intrigued by the story behind the Ogham alphabet.I had inquired about the jewelry and Megan returned my text by the next day.I was so impressed.I ordered a necklace and bracket .I received them with in two weeks.They were absolutely gorgeous! I plan on purchasing more pieces.The prices are very reasonable.Brians work speaks for it self !I would recommend anyone who was interested in a unique piece of jewelry to check his website out.I am extremely pleased with my pieces.
Love your jewelry. Just purchased my 4th item and it is outstanding. Hope to get to your shop again . Thank you
I recently purchased a silver gents ogham ring as a present for my son. I ordered it on line the process was very straight forward I purchased the same ring 12 years ago for his 18th birthday and he lost it last year. I'm delighted with my purchase it is of excellent quality. I look forward to giving it to my son when we visit him in China. I would highly recommend Brian de Staic both for quality and originality of design.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 804 reviews