Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Bought two Ogham medium pendants for Christmas gifts. Very please. Nice size and very shiny! Will visit the store and get one for myself on my trip to Ireland this summer. I’m sure they will be a hit,,"
"Easy to order online and arrived promptly. However the cost of postage for a small item was shocking. Fionnuala"
"Just received my beautiful necklace inspired by the winter solstice at Brú na Bóinne, Newgrange! I only wish I could have purchased it in person in Dingle(next trip!!). It was delivered in a timely manner and I love it! Thank you!!!"
"I just received the Cosaint Protection Standing Stone Pendant, in 14K gold . It’s beautiful, it’s a heavy piece, and the engravings are deep, they show up very well on the slightly textured background. I hope the protective powers of the chevrons, circles, lozenges, spirals and triangles are as effective today as they were 5,000 years ago. The price was reasonable, using the discount code, and delivery to the US took less than a week. I am Avery satisfied customer."
"Our first purchase was in 2006 while in Ireland and we've bought at least 10 pieces since then. Both service and quality have always been wonderful. Each piece of jewelry has carried a special meaning to us. Many thanks."
"I placed an order for 2 necklaces just before Thanksgiving. Much to my surprised and delight they arrived this past Saturday 11/24. I L❤️VE the quality and craftsmanship that has gone into these pieces, making each one a unique personal, one of a kind gift."
"Excellent company to deal with"
"Love, love, love the necklace!!! Just beautiful and goes with everything!!!"
"I love Brian De Staic’s jewellery, have done since I was a youngster!!! Always beautiful pieces & personalised, which I love. Couldn’t fault anything... & they’re great at getting back to you via email if you’ve any questions too. Amazing overall!! ❤️"
"I wish some new jewelry would be affordable."
"On a recent trip to Ireland, I purchased some jewelry from Brian de Staic. I received many compliments. Beautiful and unique pieces. I liked them so much, I sent away for more!"
"I bought ogham necklaces for my daughter to give to her friends as a Christmas present. She is delighted with them. They are beautiful and such a unique gift idea, in addition to spreading a little of Irelands rich history."
"The work was beautiful and didn’t take too long to arrive in the USA. Can’t wait to give it to my Mom for Christmas!!!!"
"Recently bought a piece off the website. Very happy with the speed of the delivery. One item that was annoying was that the day ó ordered I got an email saying order confirmed which also brought a pop up for black Friday 15% off. Bit of a slap in the face to receive promotional discount after placing order."
"I visited your shop in Dingle several years ago and bought one piece there. I always loved it and thought of you when I wanted to buy another. Beautiful work!"
"Fantastic purchase, personalised down to a 'T', high quality finish, exceeded expectations. *****"
"My only complaint is that since we were dealing across the Atlantic, was waiting for a response to a specific question about the item I ordered. Even still, considering the time difference, the response was reasonably timely. The gift I ordered arrived much quicker that the estimated three weeks shipping time, so that was a HUGE plus."
"My item was customized just as I specified, and arrived internationally in a very timely manner. I'm incredibly pleased with the service and am happy to recommend Brian de Staic!"
"Love the necklaces I ordered! Very pleased with the package it."
"I have purchased from Brian de Staic in the past and have always found the service and quality of the jewellery excellent. I recently purchased a Christmas present for my daughter, the Ardamore pendant , which I know she will love."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 687 reviews