Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Thrilled to receive my new Brian de Staci ring I ordered online. It joins other pieces we bought when in Dingle Just lovely. Easy order process. Highly recommend if you can’t hop over to Ireland"
"I recently purchased a pendant from Brian Dr Staic. It was a beautifully crafted piece that was exactly what I wanted. From purchase to the time I received the piece was 7 seven days. It was personalized AND I live in the US! I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this company for superlative craftsmanship and service and happily look forward to doing business with them again! Kimberly Hilson"
"Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Fast turnaround! Will definitely shop here again!"
"Very professional and easy to use their online site. They called me to make certain that I ordered what I did. Super service!"
"I ordered 2 rings on Saturday and recieved both on the Tuesday. Very fast turn around as I was expecting to wait longer. I love my new pieces of jewelry well worth a visit to get that something special and different. Highly recommend! Cath 😊"
"Excellent product Excellent service"
"I visted your shop last summer and loved your jewelry many of the ladies I was with purchased your Gaelic necklaces I thought they were very unique and ordered one for my daughter for her Birthday this month she absolutely loved it and has had many compliments on it. Thank you so much the necklace was shipped and arrived with in 10 days if ordering it."
"Canadian citizen who located a gorgeous piece of jewelry on the website. Ordering was quick and easy. Came via mail in about one week. Jewelry was in a beautiful box. Piece is high quality and looks great. Would order from this company again."
"We visited Ireland in March of 2018 and can’t wait to go back! We stopped at the jewelry store and just loved the place. My sisters and I purchased necklaces. Decided to order for my grand daughter’s 16th Birthday! Beautiful necklace. Will definitely order from Brian de Staic again. Plus staff more than helpful."
"Hi Brian, Delighted with my items. They arrived really quickly. Have already had lots of compliments. Thank you. Kind regards, Deirdre"
"I ordered a pair of earrings and a pendant from the Ogham Stone collection and had custom inscriptions put on both. Megan promptly answered my questions and made sure everything was exactly as I wanted. Very quick turnaround on my order and fast delivery."
"I ordered a pair of earrings and forgot to include shipping at checkout. I was quickly contacted about it and given a way to correct the error. I was able to still get the earrings in time for Valentine's Day from Ireland."
"I first discovered Brian de Staic about 10 years ago, when visiting Dingle from the US. I had wanted a piece of jewelry that was representative of our trip to Ireland discovering our roots. We had been to Newgrange which had seemed so special to me and when I found a silver pendant that was reminiscent of the carved stones at Brian’s shop I fell in love with it. Since then my husband sent for the same pendant in gold. This time I purchased two pendants for my sisters in memory of our Dad and his Irish roots. Ordering was easy, the pendants arrived in a week in perfect condition. I only wish I could get back to Ireland to go back to the shop in person. Brian’s workmanship is impeccable and the symbolism of most of the pieces makes them priceless to me."
"The earrings I order arrived quickly and were every bit as beautiful as I hoped. Also, my customization request which was a bit unusual was both honored and resulted in no discernible delay. I plan on traveling to Ireland this summer and I hope I have the chance to stop by and say thanks in person!"
"I love your jewelry. The earrings remind me of Irish wisps. They are beautiful however the clasps are too small. I had to explain to my husband regarding there being no L in the alphabet for his cufflinks but they are gorgeous. My oringinal ogham stone was lost after the necklace broke, so I bought another one and bought a stronger necklace to replace yours. You have a life long customer in the US. Thank you."
"I ordered the small ogham pendant with my son’s name in it. It arrived earlier than I expected, and it is beautiful. My wife, who rarely wears jewelry, loves it and wears it every day."
"Very high quality piece, great friendly service. An-shásta ar fad."
"Having called into the store in Dingle last year, I was unable to purchase the item I wanted as my wife was with me. Having contacted them by email I was unable to accurately identify the item I wanted even though they couldn't have been more helpful. I continued to receive email updates and decided to purchase from their website a similar item. Their service was excellent all through the purchase and the pendant arrived exactly as advertised and very well packaged. I would definitely use their online service again."
"We have purchased items from Brian de Staic on our last two trips to Ireland. This past summer my husband bought be the small silver ogham stone necklace. I love it! Wear it everyday and receive lots of questions and compliments. We recently ordered the medium size ogham stone necklaces for both of our sons as birthday presents. They will be thrilled with them - have been bugging us to get them. We are very pleased with the beauty and quality of the products we have purchased from Brian de Staic."
"Great necklace!"