Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
Ordered a beautiful necklace for my wife online shortly before Xmas and was worried it might not get here on time, so paid the extra for Fedex delivery. The regular communication and updates reassured me and it was delivered in good time. The design, workmanship and quality are excellent and she was delighted with it. We chanced upon Brian's shop about 20 years ago on a visit to Kerry and Clare and we bought her engagement ring there and then - it was nice to get another beautiful piece of jewellery all these years later!
Received a sterling silver pendant, a Christmas gift for my wife! 4 years ago while in Ireland my wife purchased some earrings. 2 years ago a,t The Eastern States Exhibition in West Springfield, MA. USAI believe the Irish Cultural Center, helped sponsor the exhibits of different Irish goods! This Christmas, I purchased a pendant with an inscription in Ogham, and she is wearing it with her other Irish jewelry!! Thank you for bringing the Big E ,back to us virtually!! Ed/ Anne Hart
I just received the ogham that I ordered as a gift. It is beautiful and I am sure my friend will love it. I also have one ..it has been many years..I love it...it is one of my key pieces of jewelry. Definitely would order from Brian Dr Static again.
Arrived by Fedex well packaged. My necklace was in a lovely box which was really nice as it was a present. Thank you.
Excellent online shopping,and Excellent service.
I purchased a silver ogham pendant with 14k symbol of skellig Michael. Only discovered this jeweller on line while browsing. I ordered it and hoped for the best. I was delighted with it. The word that comes to mind is exquisite. Beautifully made and finished and the presentation was lovely. The staff were so helpful with getting it out to me. I will definitely be purchasing there again.
Beautiful product delivered really quickly, no hesitation in recommending to others !
Ordered an Ogham piece (Sterling silver with gold claddagh) as a gift from Brian de Staic. Absolutely thrilled with the piece, it is just gorgeous. The service was also excellent.
Brian de Staic is a genius of a jeweller, whose eye consolidates both Irish history and creativity.
Goods have not arrived. Two days late up until now!
Excellent service as always, fantastic products, soo beautiful. Have received pieces myself and purchased as gifts. Have dealt with staff in store and online. 1st class. Thank you Brian De Staic
Really delighted with the ogham bracelet I recently purchased as a gift. The workmanship and design is outstanding. Great value and prompt delivery, thanks.
Excellent.
Item arrived very promptly and was of a very high standard of craftsmanship and looks fantastic
I ordered several items in different orders for Christmas. The orders were handled expeditiously, the items were as expected, and we are very happy customers!!!
What a stunning piece! I ordered the St. Bridget's cross in 14ct white gold. It is just beautiful. So intricate. I am so delighted with my choice.
Received my first oagham script necklace as a gift years ago! Since then I have purchased 5 more for my Grandaughter’s! Beautiful jewelry, great service. Highly recommend them
Really helpful staff - queried if the name engraving was correct and they replied immediately - and the engraving was perfect- no delay - great service
Awesome service and a super quick delivery. Thanks a lot!
The beautiful braclet I bought for my wife’s birthday was received with surprise and joy. It is a quality piece. This is not are first purchase from Brian de Staic and will not be our last.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,174 reviews