Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
Bought a bracelet for my sister to mark a significant milestone. It was absolutely beautiful and she was delighted. Would highly recommend.
Lovely service
Really happy with Ogham Necklace I ordered as a birthday present for a friend, and very quick delivery also.
I was delighted with the bangle I ordered with the name written in ogham,. It was even nicer than I thought it would be, will definitely order from you again.
The service was so good and my gift arrived beautifully presented!
Great service and great quality very fast postage thanks very much
Beautiful work, and excellent service despite pandemic. Very satisfied customer, thank you!
Love my gold ingot with openwork ancient script. Only thing that would have made it even better was if there had been a translation of the script accompanying it.
Excellent, quick delivery & high quality product!
Beautiful ring, prompt delivery, great value, user friendly web site. All good.
Delighted with my beautiful silver ring with my daughters names in Ogham engraved on it. Service was excellent. Many thanks.
This ring - sterling silver Claddagh ring - is perfect, and the shipping to California, US could not have been better or faster. I am so happy with this!
Really quick service and I’m delighted with the two necklaces that I bought. I would highly recommend Brian de Staic
Excellent customer service. Superb ring. My niece whom the ring was for was was totally overwhelmed by the ring.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Top service as always. We have marked many occasions with your jewellery and you have never let us down. Thank you.
Wow! I am so thrilled with my earrings They are so beautiful that I am going to have to order a pendant.
Beautifully crafted , perfect artisan treasures . I bought in person and have ordered on line ! Never disappointed !!
I bought the silver horizontal of Han necklace for my daughter’s 10th birthday. It’s so unique and pretty. There was no issue changing the chain length either. It’s quite sentimental to me as I got the same necklace from my own parents as a child!
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 8th February 2021
I was very pleased with my purchase and service from Irish jeweller Brian de Stac and hope to do business again with same.
I have loved the spiral pendant & matching earrings for a long time & I am delighted that I purchased them at last , they are great quality
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,174 reviews