Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Very nice and accommodating service. Thank you for actuallytaking care of your customers."
"Super fast service, and beautiful piece of jewellery bought as a gift. Highly recommend."
"I ordered the Cara Knot ring in silver for my wife as a Christmas present. I ordered engraving to personalize the ring. My wife was very excited to receive this gift...she loves it! Thanks!! John Murphy Springfield, Ohio, USA"
"Earrings were shipped promptly and quality is excellent"
"Pretty bracelet with engraved family surnames on charm. My fifth piece from Brian’s skilled hands. Thank you!"
"Emailed a query to customer services before purchase. Megan replied within 30minutes. Ordered a personalised Ogham stone necklace which arrived within 5 days. Absolutely beautiful gift, perfectly engraved. Will definately buy from Brian again in the future. Many thanks from a highly satisfied customer."
"The necklace arrived just as described, and my lady is very happy with her gift. Shipping was very quick. It took only one week to receive my item, despite it being shipped internationally from Ireland to New York in the USA. It arrived just in time for Christmas. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, beautiful jewelry"
"."
"I received a necklace from my daughter, Lynne Baker. I love it, and ordered her earrings. They arrived quickly and based on my necklace, she will love them. They are for a special occasion coming soon. Thank you."
"While visiting Ireland in September we stopped by Brian de Staic in Dingle . I ordered two personalized Ohgam necklaces for my daughter’s and they were ready within hours and are absolutely beautiful. My daughters both love them. I loved them so much, I ordered another online for a Christmas gift . They were very responsive and it was delivered within days ! Great customer service ! Thank you!"
"Ordered necklace the week before Thanksgiving. Paid the extra cost to have it shipped FedEx. Necklace arrived with the engraving misspelled. Took pictures of the necklace and emailed shop. Was told I would need to ship the incorrect necklace back first before a correct necklace would be made. It's 3 days before Christmas and I still don't have the necklace. When I contacted the shop they said to check USPS web site. They did not resend by FedEx which is what I paid for and they didn't send me a tracking number to check USPS. Very poor customer service. I will not be purchasing from them again."
"The order was filled and shipped promptly."
"A beautiful necklace arrived in speedy time and presented lovely. A wonderful gift and a great service. Great work Brian!"
"Item ordered was beautiful.Very satisfied and prompt dispatch and delivery by An Post makes a huge difference Many thanks. Happy Christmas to all in Dingle Pat"
"I come back to Brian on a regular basis: his jewellery creations are beautiful examples of excellent craftsmanship, and he also provides so much information about the culture which inspires them."
"I love their jewelry!! They have such beautiful pieces! Also I received my order in a timely fashion!!"
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
"Good morning, Excellent service, very nice web site. Note we were staying at the Hotel not too far from your business, Hotel STAFF was very helpful. Jewelry was delivered promptly. Well done."
"Purchased two items for a Christmas present. Just received them in the mail today. Everything went well. Your online purchasing and delivery system is flawless. Thanks."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 691 reviews