Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Click Here

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"I received my order of beautiful earrings and am very pleased with them."
"Thank you! The small pendants I ordered arrived in 8 days!! They are beautiful and will be cherished by my granddaughters."
"The Ogham pendant arrived today and it was beyond beautiful! The quality of the silver and the workmanship is stunning. Thank you for this wonderful piece of Irish history- I can't wait to give this gift to my husband!"
"Bought your bracelet during my first visit to Ireland. As my sister turned 65 June 1st I knew I wanted her to have one also. Thank you for such prompt attention to getting it to me. She will love it. Janice donovan"
"My wife loves it. Very beautiful"
"On one of our first trips to Ireland in 1996, we stayed in Dingle, met Brian, fell in love with his creations and have been customers ever since. The service has always been exceptional and the jewelry the most beautiful, and finely crafted we have ever seen. Thanks, Brian, for increasing our awareness and love of Irish heritage!"
"I am very pleased with my purchase and the prompt service from Brian de Staic. My only regret is that I wish I had requested a 16" chain for my pendant. I am a short lady and the 18" chain is slightly too long."
"A beautiful pendant with my name in Ogham; exactly what I have been looking for."
"I love this jewellery. I chose the Cara design as that is a family name. It is beautifully made and arrives so well packaged. I will be back soon for more to go with the earrings and recently purchased necklace. I would recommend this jewellery to anyone who is looking for tradition, quality and exquisite workmanship"
"Bought this for my daughter's 4th-grade teacher here in NY. She is so excited to give her such a unique gift from Ireland which such great history. Online ordering and shipping were very smooth. The gift arrived safely and looks amazing."
"This is a great store. Recently stopped by there on a trip to Ireland from the US. Purchased a ring but lost it before getting home. Ordered a replacement and service was fantastic. Exactly what I wanted. Shopped quickly, perfect!!!"
"I had two questions prior to purchasing an Ogham necklace and my questions were answered quickly and very kindly. I ordered an Ogham necklace as my daughter's graduation gift from me and my husband. It is beautiful. I am in the U.S. and received this necklace very quickly after ordering. Would definitely order from Brian de Staic again!"
"Brian de Staic makes great, unique jewelry!"
"Simply beautiful !!"
"I had been in Ireland in 2004 and visited Brian de Staic’s jewellery store in Dingle, Kerry. I purchased a pair of his earrings, a hanging fuschia flower, in silver. I loved them and called them my “Dingle Dangles”. Unfortunately our house was recently robbed and all my good jewellery was taken. I read Brian’s latest collection listing and ordered a new, to me, pair of stud earrings, Trinity Knots. The staff helped me with the order form, and within 2weeks I had my earrings, in Canada! They won’t replace the first set, but I now have a bit of Ireland again."
"Very nice pendant and inscriptions front in ogham and back classic. Good customer service with rapid response and solution. My pendante came with a nice 45cm chain, and the little hallmark is at the back and bottom of the pendant. I received the parcel about 6 working days after the order was confirmed, so pretty fast."
"I purchased a Celtic Cross9 from Brian de Staic and received it today. The cross is so beautiful, the different take on the cross is what drew me to it and It’s even prettier in person. When we were in Ireland I had bought a few pieces from here and now I am lucky to expand my collection from Brian de Staic! Thank you for your beautiful work! Norah, South Carolina US"
"My mom got this for Mother’s Day and she just received it. We live in the USA. She loves the piece we just have to get a thicker chain for it which we thought we would. Very happy with the shipment and the charm"
"Purchased a Mothers Day gift to be sent to the US and couldn’t be happier. Gift exceeded my expectations when arrived. It also was easy to order from overseas with tracking information updated frequently for an on time delivery. Highly recommend and will be purchasing other jewelry again in the future I’m sure."
"Absolutely stunning personalised pieces, will definitely buy more from here! I love them."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews