Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quick response en accurat delivery
Míle buíochas - very prompt delivery 😀
Online or in store, the service is great! Another family wedding means another special gift.
Millennium piece very special, beautiful and unique. A thing of beauty is a treasure forever.
We’re extremely pleased with the engraved Ogham silver necklace we bought for our god-daughters 21st Birthday. Prompt and helpful service and delivery! Thank you
This is the second item I've purchased from Brian de Staic. The quality and design are outstanding. I would recommend your artistry to anyone looking for Celtic jewelry. Thank you!
Fast efficient service. Product excellent. Second time purchasing from Brian and again very happy customer.
I was lucky to have discovered Brian de Staic's shop on my first trip to Ireland in May. His Celtic designs are stunning, especially using the Ogham language. I bought a necklace inscribed with my name in Ogham. I loved it so ordered one for my daughter. It arrived last week. Beautiful work!!
I recently returned from a trip to Ireland. While walking down the street I noted a stunning pair of fuchsia drop earrings in the window. I have been looking for such an item for years and was delighted to find them. The shop has a stunning collection of silver and gold Celtic themed jewelry made by local artisans. This is fine jewelry and the prices will reflect that but if you are looking for something truly beautiful and well made, do stop by. The staff were wonderfully helpful. I already have a wish list established!
The jewelry of Brian de Staic is lovely, beautifully crafted, and culturally meaningful.
I saw an Ogham pendant while I was in Ireland but the store was closed. Bought one on-line after my return home. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted. Great quality!
The jewelry is beautiful and the customer service was exceptional. Would recommend to anyone.
Lovely pendant to match earrings received as a gift many years ago. Great service and prompt response to query.
My daughter and I were in Ireland in 2014, and I bought a necklace from one of Brian de Staic's stores during that trip. I love the necklace I bough then, and I love my newest piece that just arrived via FedEx today. I'm a fan.
Excellent fast service. Well packaged & lovely jewellery.
This was my 4th purchase of the Igham pendant. Quality is great and shipping was fast! Will definitely purchase again
I am very pleased with the earrings which I bought as a present.
Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!
So pleased with my beautiful ogham necklace. Craftsmanship is excellent and exactly what I was looking for. The perfect memento of My recent trip to Ireland. Thank you Brian!
I love my Ogham name pendant. The shop in Dingle was lovely and the sales help very good. I plan to order others as gifts. Thank you
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 802 reviews