Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Ellen Kearns
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Grace Onions
Wow! I am so thrilled with my earrings
They are so beautiful that I am going to have to order a pendant.
Beautifully crafted , perfect artisan treasures . I bought in person and have ordered on line ! Never disappointed !!
I bought the silver horizontal of Han necklace for my daughter’s 10th birthday. It’s so unique and pretty. There was no issue changing the chain length either.
It’s quite sentimental to me as I got the same necklace from my own parents as a child!
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 8th February 2021
I was very pleased with my purchase and service from Irish jeweller Brian de Stac and hope to do business again with same.
I have loved the spiral pendant & matching earrings for a long time & I am delighted that I purchased them at last , they are great quality
My sister was really happy with her pendant which was a gift. I also had a query and it was responded to really quickly.
Brian de Staic kept me informed of the tracking of my order consistently through email until the package was delivered. The ring ordered is beautiful. From the customer service to the quality of the product, I highly recommend Brian de Staic as your exclusive Celtic/Irish jeweler.
I bought the Silver Ogham Earrings for my daughter to match the necklace her uncle bought her. She was absolutely thrilled with them. I was delighted with the speedy delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending either the jewelry or the Brian de Staic
Brian de Staic jewellery brings love and joy alive. I bought a silver ogham bangle and a gold ogham necklace as gifts, they are truly amazing. The craftsmanship is outstanding. The customer attention I was given made a wonderful shopping experience. Thank you.
Beautiful work and packaging. Gift arrived after 2 weeks. The earrings are awesome and I’m glad I had the package insured.
I recently ordered an Ogham necklace for my niece.It is beautiful and personal.Easy to order and arrived swiftly.Only complaint I have is I would have loved a special leaflet explaining Ogham without adds for jewellery I did not buy.Very happy though.
I ordered a Silver bracelet and needed an urgent delivery and it was dispatched same day and I got it in plenty of time. Absolutely gorgeous gifts and very personal. Thank you for your excellent service.
lovely shop. delighted with items, fast delivery 10/10
I bought a beautiful silver pendant for a birthday gift. The present was for someone from Éire who left for the UK a long time ago. They were overwhelmed by the craftmanship, history of the jewllery and what the writing signifies. Definitely order again. Doreen was very patient and helpful. Thanks again. 🤗
I used to live in Dingle, and bought myself a necklace from here some 15 years or so ago. My daughter, who was born in Dingle now living in the UK has always admired my necklace so for her 13th birthday I ordered one from Brian de Staic. I had it made with her name in Ogham in 9ct gold. Needless to say she is absolutely delighted with it and hasn’t taken it off since!
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Beautiful in it simplicity
Incredibly easy to order online, Very pleased with the items I bought, they were beautiful, and delivery was really speedy.
The necklace itself is stunning. The pendant is just heavy enough, and the chain is lovely. Ordering and delivery was quick and painless. The only quibble I would have is that the packaging didn’t quite match the quality of the necklace. Not that important in the grand scheme of things though. I’ll definitely order again, lots of things I liked.
I recently bought a retirement gift for my mom with Brain de Staic and it was so beautiful, she really loved it. The service was so quick (all shops closed due to lockdown so I was relying on post), they made up my requested piece and it in the post that same day. Could not fault them in any way, would highly recommend.
I left it quite late before Christmas to order a beautiful gold ogham necklace for my mum. I emailed Brian de Staic and they said if I ordered that day they would ship it asap. It was engraved and shipped the next day arriving well before Christmas day and it is beautiful! My Mum wears it everyday. Thanks for the great service and quality product!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,139 reviews