Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 17th May 2019
Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
Lovely product.
The necklace delivered was pretty.It was delievered in days.
Beautiful piece of jewellery, easy web site to follow, prompt delivery.
Options on length of chain on necklaces would be greatly appreciated
The earrings are fine and delivery was prompt. The only issue is that in my online order I requested an engraving. This was not done.
Great service except for 1 point. There should be an option to have an item sent without any mention of who it's from, I contacted you first as this was a gift & if my wife had seen your company name, it would've ruined the surprise. You replied that the only mention would be on the attached paperwork. This was correct but still meant I had to get the parcel sent elsewhere which wasn't very helpful.
My order went fine. It was simple and easy. I'll need to wait and see how much my wife likes it on Christmas morning, but I am sure she will !
The ordering process was very quick and efficient however the discount I used was not offered on the web page. After a web search I found a discount code and applied it to my purchase. If there is a current sale happening I would like to think that it would be announced on the web page so that all buyers could take advantage. I saved 9.75 Euros through my search but all buyers might not think of doing that. If you have a discount let everyone know.

The jewelry is beautiful and I am sure my wife will love it.
The Website was easy to work with and a query sent via the "contact us" was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. The product I ordered arrived safely and was exactly what I had hoped for.

My only negative was I didn't know how long it would take for the item to be ready and I couldn't track the item through the tracker provided.

Very satisfied overall.
So happy that I found your shop in Dingle. I am an American and my mother was from Portstewart. It's wonderful to find treasures such as the jewelry you design that signifies Ireland's old customs and deep rooted meanings of the Irish heritage. I bought a piece from you when I visited Dingle and the two necklaces I purchased on line are for my daughters and the tie clip is for my brother for Christmas. They will indeed be very special Christmas gifts!
Jewellry is fantastic quality and service is simple process online, only one minor issues is that paying the charges for delivery i would have wished this was quicker...it takes nearly a week from Eire to Scotland by FEDEX?
I bought the necklace for my sister in law she was delighted. It is my third ogham necklace I have bought and I was disappointed it went up in price and was shocked that the postage was 10 euro in Ireland. My husband was online with me and we both thought it was crazy. Again we were disappointed it was not posted the next day and it would have arrived on her birthday. All that said she was none the wiser and v happy. We would not buy online again. Thankyou, Triona Buckley.
Quick and easy buying process - quick shipment.
Mandatory shiping insureance expensive.
All worked well on the site with the order. However the jewelery was sent by mistake to me, the credit card holder, and not to the delivery address. This meant that the gift did not arrive on time for my niece's 21st birthday. I was away from Belgium at the time and discovered what had happened when I phoned Brian De Staic's shop to find out why the gift had not been delivered. My niece was very disappointed and I felt very bad. I had then to contact a friend in Belgium to pick up the gift from the post office. If I had not done this the gift would have been returned to Brian De Staic thus adding further complications to the matter. I had to go through the complicated process of organising an authorisation note attaching copy of my identity card so that my friend could collect the gift from the Post Office in Belgium. When I got back to Belgium I then sent the gift by registered post to my niece, almost a month after her birthday. You can imagine that I was not happy with this situation which was due to the incompetence and lack of attention to detail of a person in Brian De Staic's shop.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 841 reviews