Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
I’ve had the pleasure of purchasing in store on trips to Ireland. My last trip I purchased a bracelet that I loved and wore daily but recently lost. I ordered a new one on line from the United States and I received it in a week’s time! Beautiful jewelry, excellent customer service.
A quality product delivered in 2 days of ordering using the simplest of tracking systems. Thank you so much to the team. You made a very important person in our lives very happy.
Very happy with the purchase. Delivered on time and would definitely recommend. Thanks very much.
I received my beautiful hand crafted earrings. They are stunning and look exactly as advertised on the website. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 8th March 2021
I recently received my Trinity Knot Ring and Spiral Stud Earrings, both in sterling silver. They are so beautiful. They have surpassed my expectations and definitely would order from Brian again.
Beautiful piece of jewellery. Excellent service. Order came within a few days no issues. Would highly recommend.
Ar doigh! Absolutely beautiful ring & excellent customer service to help with measurement. Thanks so much. Ring arrived ahead of expected delivery time. Beir bua.
Beautiful gift set for my niece's communion. Thanks so much. Brenda
Gorgeous harp necklace arrived this week, very fast delivery time! Beautifully packaged. Delighted with my purchase.
I recently purchased an Ogham pendant and Ogham cufflinks as 1st birthday gifts for the 4th gereration of our family, who will have the pleasure of wearing exceptional and outstanding handcrafted jewellery all through their life.
Beautiful gift, Just an idea I would have liked if a pin or something held my gift in place as when I opened the box it had moved ,,,and it took few minutes to put in place and see how beautiful it really was .
Good Morning! Found you by hasard in instagram.....located in the lovely kingdom :-) Nice products, fair prices and a quick delivery Thanks, hope to visit your shop next time being in ireland Ian
Excellent, professional and personable service. During covid it was amazing to be able to send a beautiful piece of jewellery to my niece for her birthday. It took 6 days to reach her in America. Thank you
I have made several purchases from Brian de Staic and each one a work of art. His workmanship is beautiful and remind me of Irish history in his designs.
Megan was very helpful when I ordered special silver ogham bangle. It was made quickly and she called so I could walk down to collect. The gift was very much appreciated.
Very easy online ordering process. Inscription was flawless and the rings fit both of us perfectly. It only took a couple of days to ship from the time of order. Will definitely recommend Brian de Staic to others and buy again when the time is right!
I have purchased several pieces of both gold and silver jewellery. Beautifully crafted jewellery in unique designs. Very efficient service and delivery.
Bought a bracelet for my sister to mark a significant milestone. It was absolutely beautiful and she was delighted. Would highly recommend.
Lovely service
Really happy with Ogham Necklace I ordered as a birthday present for a friend, and very quick delivery also.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,171 reviews