Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Excellent courteous and personal service and piece lived up to expectations. Delivered safely and on time."
"Received the original Ogham Bangle ordered as a retirement gift for a colleague. She absolutely loved it. I was so happy I read the reviews prior to ordering because I had not thought of also having the receipients last name engraved on the bracelet. I was familiar with Brian's work from a trip to Ireland in 2007 when I purchased the Ogham pendant for myself. My favorite souvenir of a wonderful trip."
"Beautiful earrings."
"I ordered a necklace for my mother’s birthday. It arrived quickly and is quite beautiful. I always find the Brian de Staic jewelry to be heads above other brands in quality and style."
"One letter was wrong on the necklace!! I emailed and haven’t had a response back yet. I live in Florida, USA. I hope they can take care of this! It’s suppose to be a present for my niece. They should double check their work. It should read EMILY instead it reads EMIDY"
"I have purchased many of his items for my wife over the years and have always been extremely satisfied."
"What a lovely piece of jewelry this is the third item that I bought from them and have been satisfied every time"
"I had lost the ring my wife bought for me on our 2015 trip to Ireland Megan did an outstanding job of shepherding my order for a replacement ring. I just received it today and it is beautiful. Thank you!!!"
"I just received my Ogham bangle bracelet and pendant and they are absolutely beautiful! A wedding anniversary gift from my Husband that I will love and cherish always!❤️"
"I ordered a necklace, earrings and a bracelet for my Daughter for Christmas. I had them inscribed with Ogham. They turned out beautiful!!! My Daughter absolutely loves them and wears them everyday. They are unique and no one else has them and she loves that only her and I know what they say!! Thank you so much !!!"
"While on a tour in Ireland, Sean Doyle, our guide, introduced Brian’s work to me. Purchased Ogham pendants at that time. Was pleased and knew I would shop there again."
"Excellent service, excellent product."
"I gave my wife an Ogham stone necklace for Christmas after having visited the west coast of Ireland and having been introduced to them there. She was very excited and loves it. As the purchaser, dealing with Brian de Staic was a great experience. They were quick and responsive with the order details and the necklace is high quality jewelry. My wife and I are both very pleased."
"Lovely jewellry, very quick service. Love the way you have "worked" on the 3 sisters and Ceann Sibeal and how it looks like a Breton Triskell aswell. I already have some of your work : an ogham pendant, really intriguing for French people and some fuschia earrings. Keep up the originlaity and creativity. Maith sibh !"
"Great customer service, fast response time and absolutely love the piece I ordered. Packaged well too so everything, including the box the necklace was held in, arrived perfectly even with international shipping. Thanks so much!"
"Lovely products. Great online service."
"Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit. Pendant is great. Good work there. John M."
"Go raibh mile maith agat. Ilove my bangle,simple and beautiful."
"Thank you so much for your superb workmanship on the Ogham pendant. I bought it as a Christmas Gift and can only say that the recipient was delighted. She "loves it"!! Now that I have found an unusual and beautiful gift I shall be back for more. May even treat myself. Ruth"
"Not sure how it got here so fast, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very happy with our second purchase from this company and when the opportunity arises I will buy from them again !!"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 691 reviews