Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Click Here

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"I recently returned from a trip to Ireland. While walking down the street I noted a stunning pair of fuchsia drop earrings in the window. I have been looking for such an item for years and was delighted to find them. The shop has a stunning collection of silver and gold Celtic themed jewelry made by local artisans. This is fine jewelry and the prices will reflect that but if you are looking for something truly beautiful and well made, do stop by. The staff were wonderfully helpful. I already have a wish list established!"
"The jewelry of Brian de Staic is lovely, beautifully crafted, and culturally meaningful."
"I saw an Ogham pendant while I was in Ireland but the store was closed. Bought one on-line after my return home. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted. Great quality!"
"The jewelry is beautiful and the customer service was exceptional. Would recommend to anyone."
"The items purchased for my niece/godchild's 40th birthday (Lunula earrings and Lunula pendant) are lovely, but I was disappointed that there was no historic reference enclosed so that my niece could appreciate their significance. I rang Sinéad who kindly Emailed their story and I'll try to put something together to enclose with the gift. I feel you should enclose a documentary note with each order particularly with those that cost that bit more!! I have previously bought some jewellery and have always found the products most appealing. Sincerely, Aileen S"
"Lovely pendant to match earrings received as a gift many years ago. Great service and prompt response to query."
"alles wie beschrieben."
"My daughter and I were in Ireland in 2014, and I bought a necklace from one of Brian de Staic's stores during that trip. I love the necklace I bough then, and I love my newest piece that just arrived via FedEx today. I'm a fan."
"Excellent fast service. Well packaged & lovely jewellery."
"This was my 4th purchase of the Igham pendant. Quality is great and shipping was fast! Will definitely purchase again"
"I am very pleased with the earrings which I bought as a present."
"Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!"
"So pleased with my beautiful ogham necklace. Craftsmanship is excellent and exactly what I was looking for. The perfect memento of My recent trip to Ireland. Thank you Brian!"
"I love my Ogham name pendant. The shop in Dingle was lovely and the sales help very good. I plan to order others as gifts. Thank you"
"Absolutely beautiful pendant with my name in Ogham. I have seen a lot of these and this is by far the best! Arrived very quickly, too."
"Excellent I love the thought of some lucky personalized item from Ireland. I think maybe you could come up with a few more selections."
"Received items and I love them! I visited your amazing country with a Globus tour for the first time, last month - actually, my first trip abroad after waiting for years to visit Ireland, my first choice. The tour stopped by your shop, but I was unable to make a decision before it was time to leave; happy that I was able to order online. Love your jewelry, your country, your food, your people. Would love to return. Thank you. Linda Caudell"
"I love my bracelet. Very good job and fast delivery."
"My Ogham bracelet is beautiful! I put it on right away. I’m proud to be wearing something that reflects my Irish heritage. Thank you so much!"
"My fiancée and I ordered ogham necklaces for our engagement and we‘re both very happy with the purchase. The necklaces are very well made and all custom wishes were fulfilled without trouble. They were delivered in several layers of safe packaging so nothing could happen to the jewellery on the way. Plus it arrived almost a week before scheduled. All in all a very pleasant experience, we‘ll definitely recommend the store to our friends!"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews