Brent Cross Commercials Ltd Reviews

Neasden,
Wembley,
Middlesex

Tell us how Brent Cross Commercials Ltd made you happy

"Great vans, and great guys workung there too, so helpful and friendly."
"Speedy and friendly service. Easiest van hire I've ever had"
"Very friendly and efficient attitude with a very easy & simple sign up process and competitive rates. The van was clean and I'd definitely use them again."
"Second time I have used these guys, great service, clean vans at a very competitive price."
"Very Quick service, friendly staff, These Guys went the "extra mile" to help me without any fuss."
"Very helpfull staff,good price"
"Helpful staff, efficient service and good price."
"Very good service and good price - thanks guys, we will keep coming back!"
"I pre-booked a SWB van for an easy collection, it was a nice clean van, it was an easy safe drive with a radio. Left my car parked up there at BCC. Refuelled the van to same level as when taken out. Job done. Easy return . Happy Bunny !"
"I required a large luton van for wednesdays 12th october, short notice, colin and his team took care of everything and made everything easy ,i do not hire a van to often for my company (cleaning trade)but i will use them in future. They came highly recommended to me from tony mission complete well done bcc!!"
"Fantastic and very helpful staff, really nice to deal with. They are very competitive and offered the best prices. The only hire company we use."
"I used BCC for years there service is always great the vans always in great condition,very happy with them"
"The team at BCC made my hire very easy. The vehicle was good for the job and their location gave me quick access to the North Circular ring road. Would have appreciated being told that the Tesco garage would not be open before the Sunday morning drop-off window. Will happily use again, thanks."
"Great service, new van, good value. Bish, bash, bosh!"
"After being let down by another company,I contacted Brent cross hire. This was a Saturday morning.We had a brand new van within the hour ,at a competitive price. And were also able book for one day only. Most companies insist on a full weekend booking . We were very happy with the service and would strongly recommend Brent cross van hire . Martin Heaney"
"Good service, competitive prices and fantastic vans. I have just hired from them for the 3rd time for approximately 3 weeks and the van was faultless!!!! Will definitely hire again from them. Well done Collin!!!"
"BCC are a very proficient outfit. From answering the telephone speedily to dealing with your queries at the desk. There is a great choice of vans/models of vans. A Vantastic professional experience."
"Friendly service, good choice and standard of vehicles, and very reasonable prices."
"Great service and an excellent brand new vehicle at a very competitive price. We couldn't ask for more. Cheers!"
"Very friendly, polite and reliable crew. We are working with them on daily basis and they have never let us down. Many vehicles to choose from. Very clean and in great condition. I highly recommend."
Brent Cross Commercials Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 38 reviews