Brent Cross Commercials Ltd Reviews

Great Central Way,
Neasden,
Wembley,
Middlesex

How would you rate Brent Cross Commercials Ltd ?

"Speedy and friendly service. Easiest van hire I've ever had"
"Very friendly and efficient attitude with a very easy & simple sign up process and competitive rates. The van was clean and I'd definitely use them again."
"Second time I have used these guys, great service, clean vans at a very competitive price."
"Very Quick service, friendly staff, These Guys went the "extra mile" to help me without any fuss."
"Very helpfull staff,good price"
"Helpful staff, efficient service and good price."
City Office Recuse And Recycling
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and good price - thanks guys, we will keep coming back!"
Removals Man
Verified Buyer
"I pre-booked a SWB van for an easy collection, it was a nice clean van, it was an easy safe drive with a radio. Left my car parked up there at BCC. Refuelled the van to same level as when taken out. Job done. Easy return . Happy Bunny !"
John Hannon J J Suburb Clenaing Services
Verified Reviewer
"I required a large luton van for wednesdays 12th october, short notice, colin and his team took care of everything and made everything easy ,i do not hire a van to often for my company (cleaning trade)but i will use them in future. They came highly recommended to me from tony mission complete well done bcc!!"
Asif At Glassbusters Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic and very helpful staff, really nice to deal with. They are very competitive and offered the best prices. The only hire company we use."
Neil Linton
Verified Buyer
"I used BCC for years there service is always great the vans always in great condition,very happy with them"
"The team at BCC made my hire very easy. The vehicle was good for the job and their location gave me quick access to the North Circular ring road. Would have appreciated being told that the Tesco garage would not be open before the Sunday morning drop-off window. Will happily use again, thanks."
"Great service, new van, good value. Bish, bash, bosh!"
Martin Heaney
Verified Reviewer
"After being let down by another company,I contacted Brent cross hire. This was a Saturday morning.We had a brand new van within the hour ,at a competitive price. And were also able book for one day only. Most companies insist on a full weekend booking . We were very happy with the service and would strongly recommend Brent cross van hire . Martin Heaney"
"Good service, competitive prices and fantastic vans. I have just hired from them for the 3rd time for approximately 3 weeks and the van was faultless!!!! Will definitely hire again from them. Well done Collin!!!"
"BCC are a very proficient outfit. From answering the telephone speedily to dealing with your queries at the desk. There is a great choice of vans/models of vans. A Vantastic professional experience."
"Friendly service, good choice and standard of vehicles, and very reasonable prices."
Dave- Hydrea London
Verified Buyer
"Great service and an excellent brand new vehicle at a very competitive price. We couldn't ask for more. Cheers!"
Andy, Let's Move Removals
Verified Reviewer
"Very friendly, polite and reliable crew. We are working with them on daily basis and they have never let us down. Many vehicles to choose from. Very clean and in great condition. I highly recommend."
"Helpful staff and a modern vehicle in immaculate condition made for a very good start to my day. Everything went very smoothly and I would definitely use BCC again"
Brent Cross Commercials Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews