Breastlight Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Breastlight

PWB Health Ltd2 Thorne RoadThornton Lodge

Health & Beauty

How would you rate Breastlight?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Breastlight in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Its a really good device . I personally use this device without any hesitation to check my breast at home."
"Hey, My name is Alyson 52 years old from Canada. “After the marriage of my only son I was too relaxed with intentions of going on a world tour as I got a feeling as if now I am done with all of my responsibilities. It’s time to see what I couldn’t yet”. “But things were not in my favor and I felt it badly once I got to know about myself being into disease like breast cancer. I was at my sister in law place when I saw her with a device in her hands for self-assessment of breast. She told me that she bought the device in the morning after noticing some unusual changes in her breasts. I came back home but there was something on back of my mind as I also felt a lump on one of my breast but never have given any importance. Now I became conscious and bought the same device. Eventually the outcome was positive with indications of breast cancer. Fortunately it was in initial stage so treated well soon, since than device has been my companion and will remain for the rest of my life”"
"Hi , I am a journalist and having a tough routine. With this routine it was difficult for me to visit a Doctor for proper checkup once i felt abnormalities in my breasts. It’s really difficult for me to spare few hours for myself, whenever I gets some free time I try to be with my children and husband. Having a family history of breast cancer scared me more. I cursed myself for negligence but then came to a conclusion to get my breasts screened. I brought a screening device. Yes, my doubts were actually a reality. I detected with breast cancer, rushed to doctor and they confirmed it to after mammography. Went through several procedures and now living a healthy life. It was like a night mare but eventually became a sweet reality. Thank you breastlight. I trust you. :) Sara, Birmingham, UK."
Breastlight is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews