Newmans Holiday Homes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Newmans Holiday Homes

How would you rate Newmans Holiday Homes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Newmans Holiday Homes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Gold & Gold Plus Caravans. Not well maintained i.e toilet seat broken, shower screen not fitting, light bulbs missing, dirty pots/pans cooker, microwave. Cigarette ends littering the outside of the caravan. Bad odour in one caravan, General cleaning poor. Jackie told me she has not had any other complaints. Therefore I must expect a higher standard than the other Guests."
Newmans Holiday Homes is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews