BreakFree Holidays Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend BreakFree Holidays
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact BreakFree Holidays?

About BreakFree Holidays: Breakfree Holidays provides great deals on holiday parks, campsites, lodges and caravan parks across the UK and Europe, including ferry offers, with Family Short Break experts BreakFree. We work with independent Holiday and Caravan Park Operators to bring you the best deals to enjoy your holidays.

0844 84 84 534

UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how BreakFree Holidays made you happy

Telephone
"PRICES NOT AS ADVERTISED AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Due to a "technical issue" on their website, Breakfree advertised the holiday I booked £120 less than it should have been. I was advised I would have to pay the new price and there was no offer of discount to compensate for their mistake. I was advised to submit a complaint by email but Breakfree have not responded (9 days later). I even sent 2 follow up emails to chase it. I now have no choice but to cancel this family holiday. This was booked as part of a promotion, of which there are no affordable alternatives for another holiday on the same dates. Horrible experience, no holiday and a lot of disappointment. Thanks Breakfree."
Are you BreakFree Holidays? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sadly my first experience of Breakfree Holidays is very poor."
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with BreakFree Holidays was poor. It would be very useful for us to know what went wrong so that we can put it right for the future. Our business depends on good customer relationships. I'll message you with our details so that you can let me know if you have the time, best, Jo
"They provide cheap holiday deals. I took a holiday to France over May half term, great caravan, good deal in a Eurocamp van."
BreakFree Holidays is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews