BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Very fast reply when I asked for my part. Seller posted the part that day and got it the next day, at no extra cost. ????????????
Very good price
Amazing prices, quick delivery. VERY HAPPY!!!
Found the item I wanted quickly and received excellent service.
The part I paid for was broken when they removed it so I had to have a refund, I am now trying to find the part I need somewhere else
Good range of options to buy
received part just over 24 hrs after ordering, so far despite being used part works well but proof of the pudding is when i have to drop wheel anyway well done!!
THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND ORDER DELIVERED ON TIME BUT THE SPARE PART WAS ABSOLUTE CRAP - WORSE THAN THE ONE WE NEED TO REPLACE!!!!
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you.
Thank you.
BreakerLink
The number of quotes received was very good and quick; I was able to ask questions about the part and the response was positive. One I made my decision the service was first class and the part was fitted within two days from order.
I phoned the supplier to discuss the suitability of the part for my vehicle. They even sent me two pictures of it to verify it was the correct part, which it was. It was delivered quickly and ws well packaged. The part fitted exactly as it should. I am very satisfied and would buy from BreakerLink again.
The selector switch that I required for my automatic gearbox arrived on time and in good condition
I would use Breaker Link again
Thankyou
Speedy delivery, good contact very friendly telephone manner, well done that man.
great service fast parts
Easy to find the parts I required and the communication was also easy to manage once the part had been found.
Reply from breaker was within minutes and part delivered days later. Excellent service.
I found the part I needed within an hour.
quick service on this occasion a small choice of suppliers
Very easy to find a jaguar specialist near me when I had no idea they were there thank you.
I needed two inside wheel arch covers for the boot of my Subaru Outback. To buy them from Subaru it was going to cost alot. When I contacted Breaker Link they put me in touch with a company called Nippon, they had just got in a Subaru Outback in to break up. They gave me a quote which was substantially lower than the quote from Subaru. I paid for the boot inners, and got them the next day, undamaged in mint condition. Thank you for putting me in touch with with them. I am grateful for your help.
We were put in touch with a firm who had the part we wanted.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,124 reviews