BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

System ensures you get the right part for the right car via car registration.
Found engine within 2 days, will use again
I was looking for a door rubber for my BMW, entered all the details on the site and had reply’s within 15 / 20 mins. Went with the best price part came within 3 working days, and door rubber was like new and fitted perfectly. Thank you to all concerned. Recommend, I will be using again.
I needed a particular wheel for an old Fiesta. Without this company and its ability to do a national search I would have been struggling to get what I wanted.
Quick good service and delivery
Very practical and efficient 😃
Very efficient, had the part I needed.
very pleased with product,communication and delivery would certainly use again
1st time I’ve used BreakerLink.So impressed with this service and would highly recommend use of.Supplier of my BMW part (quarry motors Sheffield)very courteous and professional.. next day delivery.
Takes the stress away of searching for secondhand parts. The breaker network does all the hard work and you’re presented with a handful of quotes to chose within a couple of hours. The parts I have purchased were all as described, well priced and delivered fast.
All good in my opinion.
Hi breaker link thanks for a quick response to find my parts for my corsa very quick service plus parts where near to me. Many thanks.
Very helpful, fast delivery. Thanks lads
Time and money saved.
orderd an oil sump.slightly distorted on joint face seems to be doing the job.very prompt delivery
Good service
Good service good price and good product will definitely use again.
Awesome way to find parts. Thank you.
Excellent service
Very good and helpful
Parts sourced & ordered within the day, excellent service.
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,079 reviews