BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Great service. Part arrived very quickly and was as described.
No problems, found the part I needed
I’m not happy with breaker because I cancelled my part after a few hours of ordering and they still charged me £18 for delivery even tho the part was not sent out!
Breakerlink I cannot Thank you enough for putting me in contact with a supplier who sent me the part I needed for the car. 10 out 10 for brilliant service you provide I will recommend your service to anyone I know that requires a car part. Yours sincerely Carol Wright.
I was extremely satisfied from my initial enquiry to the exchange of a faulty part. I was able to exchange that part and was given the replacement without any argument. Really first class
Received part all good. Excellent service all round 👍
Very satisfied with the service you provided me with the heater motor you got for me.
The wheel that I received was very good and even came with a tyre and wheel trim
Shame door was damaged by courier,did phone and tell them and sent pictures on Wednesday,but av had no reply,was a good door as well,now I got to pay sprayer £150 to sort damage out And spray door
The ideal place to find those used parts in a fast economical secure way complete with a guarantee.
I would never have found the part I wanted, you did all the searching & found it for me, marvellous
prompt reliable service
Excellent service, could not ask for more they were helpful and very efficient as forgot a part, phoned back up and they put it on my order, would highly recommend them thank you
Easy to use site and found what we were looking for
always managed to supply the part/s needed
The response for dealers with the parts once I sent my requirements were very prompt.
This is a very effective service
All very good. Thank you.
BreakerLink 5 star review on 16th January 2021
i needed a very rare part and used breaker link as a last resort really, not expecting much success. within the hour i had a match at a very good price ,will definated use them again excellent service !!!
Micks bits breakers fantastic , couldn't do enough to help me out will deffo use them again . Breaker link are fantastic also
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,219 reviews