BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Excellent service and price.Speedy delivery despite the heavy snow
Great communication and fast service
I used Breakerlink to find a part for my car and have been unable to send them a message about my bad experience as they dont have an email address for complaints as such.

After chosing a supplier who quoted me one price which I accepted and paid through my debit card late that evening, I then cancelled the order the very next day after choosing another cheaper quote and purchasing through them. I have been trying to get the original suppliers a JH Cars Ltd to put the money back into my account, but they are not responding. I have emailed them through your system twice and also emailed them direct twice asking them to contact me. I also contacted them by phone and spoke to the owner who said I had to get in touch with you or paypal to get my money back. My paypal account does not show any activity for the purchase even though it says on my bank account paypal and reference JH Cars Ltd. I definitely filled in my card details for the purchase when asked to do so.

Im surprissed and dissapointed by Breakerlinks attitude regarding getting my money back and being pushed towards the supplier to respond which hasnt happened even though he has had several reminders. I beginning to think the man is a crook. He even told me there would be a 10% cancellation fee even though he hadnt even put the item together for collection and I cannot see any reference in your information or his.when ordering.

Perhaps you can contact this supplier and press him into reimbursing me and I shall crtainly be very wary in using your services again or indeed encourage others to do so.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form providing all the details we can look into this further for you. Thank you. BreakerLink.
I have used brake line once before and had no problem this time I have tried to order a part from the companies two companies on braker line and each company has taken my money and not been able to provide the part needed one company has returned my money I am still struggling to get the money from the other company
Thank you for your review.

We have checked your requests via the BreakerLink system and cannot see any that have been marked as sold however if you head to our website, click on contact us and choose complaint from the drop down box there will be an online form to fill out with all the details and we will look into the issues and chase up any refund if necessary.
Regards
BreakerLink
Excellent service. Just what I was looking for!
Excellent service
The items received came on time and were of good quality. It also came quickly and was well packaged.

What was useful was having lots of quotes from different suppliers so I was able to differentiate prices and choose suitable item.
You found the switch that I was looking for very quickly. It arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and it looks brand new and was delivered within a few days
Top class website. The breaker contacted me within the hour and it was ordered and shipped. Will definitely use again
Very helpful and friendly service
quick and easy
Went on to the Breakerlink site on a bank holiday Monday attempting to find a supercharger I received several Phone calls & emails with a choice of price options to choose from the part was delivered to my door on the Thursday morning of the same week ( well done Breakerlink ) M.Barber.
I got excellent prices for the item I purchased.
They got me a really good price on set of injectors
Quick easy service
Your service and advertising is perfect
Fantastic service
My part was found quickly and was shipped out straight away.
I would definitely use again.
They done the job quickly and efficiently
A good setup, but be picky..
No delivery
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with a member. As our members our independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the drop down box and complete the form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink