BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Very pleased the with prompt delivery and reasonable price I paid.
Iv'e used BreakerLink on a few occasions now and I'm more than happy with there service, quotes are always prompt and at reasonable prices and the delivery is always quick and well packaged. would have no problem recommending BreakerLink to anyone.
Excellent! Easy to use, clean and concise. From start to finish, we got out requested part in less than 72 hours! (and it was right!) Highly recommended to all.
Excellent service all round.
A very efficient and easy to use website. I found the part I needed within 24 hours Strongly recommended
Great service. Easy to use
Really quick sevice part was securely packaged and delivered on time will definately use again if i need anything again
Very friendly, helpful people and extremely efficient service. Thank you for your help.
Great service parts arrived within a few days
Generally all round good site, a few anomalies but the sellers always rectify these very quickly.
Excellent service quickly quated and when purchased with in two day posted
Helpful on the phone but refused to give receipt when engine collected and insisted on payment in cash even though happy to take deposit via bank transfer. If I hadn't needed the engine today I would have walked away.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the online form we can look into this further for you. Thank you. BreakerLink
very helpfull parts man
They were great I got what I wanted with no fuss and the breaker I bought from was brilliant .
Breaker Link got back to me within minutes via email, then an hour or so later they telephoned me to see if I wanted the part requested, I couldn’t find it better priced anywhere else so I purchased the petrol filler cap and paid by credit card, the petrol cap was dispatched and I received it two days later, however it wasn’t the petrol cap for my car as it had the word Diesel emblazoned across it and it is red and not black like it should be, I tried it anyway and lo and behold it did fit, if I sell the car on I will just have to explain this to the new owner , apart from that everything else was fine and I would use Breaker Link again
Excellent service
Very easy to use and I had the part I needed within days
Got part I needed for 19 year old vauxhall vectra b first class service and delivery
Found them very helpful when ordering it and came the next day from England I'm in N.Ireland, definitely use them again and will tell my friends,
Excellent service, found what we wanted within 15 mins, ordered, paid and delivered within 3 days, saved £sssss no fuss, good result, very happy.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,306 reviews