BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Good service
Good service good price and good product will definitely use again.
Awesome way to find parts. Thank you.
Excellent service
Very good and helpful
Parts sourced & ordered within the day, excellent service.
Breaker link got the ball rolling for me and got the links that I needed but unfortunately I went with a company called a2z engine and gearboxes... Big mistake took my money Sent me a engine which was in a bad shape called them to say why I am not happy and want my money back as for their terms... But no luck... Not happy
It is a fast and efficient service I would recommend them to anyone I’m very happy with the outcome
Very good service, polite and friendly suppliers of spare parts offering competitive prices.
I will buy my spare parts again from them again..!!

I highly recommend 'BreakerLink' to anyone looking for spare parts.
A very helpful, efficient, would use again and recommend.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY COMPREHENSIVE PRICES
Good service quick response would recommend
Totally satisfied
In difficult times on lock down- parts sourced and sent out as promised and arrived next day. Much appreciated
To be very honest, it is very difficult to write a review, when my money was taken from my Credit Card 48 hours ago and I still have no shipping details of the part I purchased. When I do and have received it, then I can pass judgement.
The right part delivered promptly and when the part was desperately needed many thanks
Swift and accessible and will use again
Efficient, effortless service, of great use when other Suppliers could not supply.
Excellent service. Exact part located and arrived first thing the next day, having come from the other end of the country.
Fast reliable service from suppliers
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,045 reviews