BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Excellent service
Transparent & high level of Efficiency
Would recommend to anyone
Very easy to order, good site plenty of choice. Would recommend.
Received several quotes for part needed. I decided to go with the cheapest as it was a spare wheel. Bought from A1 JAP SPARES. Someone from the company contacted me to check on size etc. and I received wheel with a perfectly good tyre the following day. A1 service from an A1 company. Excellent.
Ordered driver’s wing mirror came the next day, excellent service.
Excellent service. The mirror for my 21 year old Beetle was easily sourced. Wished I had contacted them sooner.
very easy to deal with,and very helpful. many thanks.
Very useful works well
Using the search, you was able to find a quality seller, who provided me with precisely what I needed. Was very quick.
Easy to use and quick response
Part in good condition and exactly as described
Quick response plenty or company’s to choose but we still not received our item

We still have not received our item with we bought on the 15 th July won’t use them again
I have easily found the parts I have been looking for for quite a while through BreakerLink. The advantage using this plate-form is that you got connected to a wide range of supplier and can not only compare prices but also get the suppliers contact to communicate directly and make sure they understood your request before go on purchasing. Will use them again in future.
Excellent
This is a useful web page for many reasons
Wow! That was quick.
Notified of available part at 10 a.m..
Ordered at 11 a.m.. Part arrived 8.30 next morning. Job done.
Brilliant service. Very convenient. Easy to use. Just no meaaing about. After searching ebay etc for a full week found breakerlink and they found it the same day!!
Quick service quick delivery.
Great idea great service
Extremely quick and easy
Received the bumper that I ordered , but it was not in a good condition as I've been lead to believe .
Nevertheless it got me on the road again .
Good product, fast delivery