BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

I posted a request for the spare part I needed and got an offer within 24 hours. The part was very reasonably priced and received in 24 hours. I've spent much of my life foraging in breakers yards - and this is a big improvement. In short ... a really great service.
Item ordered arrived quicker than expected & was exactly the correct part
BreakerLink works very well. Keep up the good work.
Brilliant service would reccomend to others
I’ve got a very old car and I was helped at great speed. Many thanks
Breakerlink is good but have not received parts or any communication from supply after paying for part
The suppliers available for parts was very good
saves you chasing, and trying to contact individual suppliers
Great service, used BreakerLink twice this week and found the exact parts required at very reasonable prices.
Great idea. Circulated exactly what u was looking for very quickly would recommend it
Absolutely brilliant found me my part same day and what a great price thanks
Items ordered and paid for with promise of that day delivery.
Nine days and three phone calls later the items arrived.
Given the abysmal weather we are currently experiencing delays might be expected on items which had to be recovered from a breakers yard, but not promises of delivery which were not kept.
Great service. Right item delivered. Unfortunately had to send back because I had to return the car I bought. Return process was smooth as well though I had to bear the return cost. Over all great service. Will recommend.
Part arrived within two days and well packaged. Part getting fitted today and hopefully all will be well. I have been impressed with Breaker Link and would use them again if need be.
Quick, professional response.
As the part is in the post, I have no idea - yet. If I were you, I would solicit reviews off customers once they cease to be prospective.
Great service and everyone that I spoke to so very helpful. Thank you
Easy to use,was contacted very quickly and received the parts next day which fitted and worked perfectly.
Got a reply in hours just what i was looking for,thank you
Received goods looks very good not fitted yet hope it goes well
I was issued with a new credit card and used it just once to purchase an item from Bolton Breakers. This transaction went well and I was very satisfied with the service, However, approximately a week later, I had a call from my bank. They wanted to know if I had used my credit card to purchase two items totalling over five hundred pounds. I had not!! My card details had been used by someone with an IP address in Bolton in an attempt to fraudently obtain the two items. My bank acted quickly to block those fraudulent transactions. I will never use Breaker Link again and will warn everyone I know that their card details may subsequently be used in a fraudulent transaction without their knowledge by a Breaker Link member!

Disgusted and very angry!

Yours faithfully
Dennis Lines Tel: 01189014244. Mobile: 07779172414
Email: denis.lines@ntlworld.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with one of our independent members. If you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the form we can look into this further.
Thank you.