BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

All good, very helpful. Delivery as arranged. No problems, thank you.
STILL HAVN'T RECEIVED MY PARCEL SHELF - ORDERED IT LAST THURSDAY 30TH JANUARY AND TRYING TO GET A REPLY FROM WHO I GOT IT FROM ITS RIDICULOUS
Thank you for your review.

We can see from our system that the independent supplier you chose to purchase from has marked your order as dispatched so it should be with you in due course. If you do not receive it in the next day or two please notify the supplier so that they may chase the courier for an update.
Regards
BreakerLink
I posted a request for the spare part I needed and got an offer within 24 hours. The part was very reasonably priced and received in 24 hours. I've spent much of my life foraging in breakers yards - and this is a big improvement. In short ... a really great service.
Item ordered arrived quicker than expected & was exactly the correct part
BreakerLink works very well. Keep up the good work.
Brilliant service would reccomend to others
I’ve got a very old car and I was helped at great speed. Many thanks
Breakerlink is good but have not received parts or any communication from supply after paying for part
The suppliers available for parts was very good
saves you chasing, and trying to contact individual suppliers
Great service, used BreakerLink twice this week and found the exact parts required at very reasonable prices.
Great idea. Circulated exactly what u was looking for very quickly would recommend it
Absolutely brilliant found me my part same day and what a great price thanks
Items ordered and paid for with promise of that day delivery.
Nine days and three phone calls later the items arrived.
Given the abysmal weather we are currently experiencing delays might be expected on items which had to be recovered from a breakers yard, but not promises of delivery which were not kept.
Great service. Right item delivered. Unfortunately had to send back because I had to return the car I bought. Return process was smooth as well though I had to bear the return cost. Over all great service. Will recommend.
Part arrived within two days and well packaged. Part getting fitted today and hopefully all will be well. I have been impressed with Breaker Link and would use them again if need be.
Quick, professional response.
As the part is in the post, I have no idea - yet. If I were you, I would solicit reviews off customers once they cease to be prospective.
Great service and everyone that I spoke to so very helpful. Thank you
Easy to use,was contacted very quickly and received the parts next day which fitted and worked perfectly.
Got a reply in hours just what i was looking for,thank you
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,209 reviews