BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Got the item next day good service
The initial service was great but I have still not received the item which I bought last Friday. I am starting to get suspicious but will wait until the post arrives this Friday to see if it eventually arrives.
This review replaces my first one when I thought the part maybe lost in transit. In fact the part arrived today and CVS staff were excellent in getting this information from their carrier TNT. They were very good on the phone.
We have still to fit the part but so far very pleased with BreakerLink. Tracking through the carrier is the only thing which should be improved.
Good, fast service. Got what I was looking for
A good system saves lots of time.
Reliable. Fast Service
Part arrive within time limit.Commnications were alert and attentive. No problems at all.
Got the wrong gearbox to start with , soon got things sorted out , received the correct one a few days later
I got the belt but it was the wrong one . I have returned it back to Just ford but haven't received my refund yet
good response usually , breakers dont have all information often.
Bought a sun visor for a fiat punto. Arrived in a few days. Gave it a clean. Just the job at the right price.
Ordered a volvo xc90 part and was answered within the day Had two quotes and was more impressed with the first one. I was able to negotiate a further discount. Part fits great and has more than done the job. Very pleased Thankyou JBB
very pleased will use again thanks
I found the part I was looking for. Now fitted.
Quick and efficient, unfortunately first supplier (who was the cheapest)could not supply the relevant parts and didnt let me know until the next day. But when i did order it again, it arrived within 24 hours. Brilliant Service.
Good Service and would recommend.
I have followed things up by telephone and pictures to ensure what I want is exactly what I want and paying by credit card if mistakes occur. But I didn’t have any issues as all purchases have gone really well and i hive breaker link the credit and I live their system as I get all quotes be email and decide which one.
Was quoted £400 for parts from Alfa Romeo. Got three quotes from Breakerlink, average cost £120. Only negative was that parts supplier who originally quoted sold the part I wanted to someone else even though they knew I wanted it. Would definitely use Breakerlink again.
I have done this already
Good service, delivery could be a little quicker. Three days, is a long time to wait for your parts.
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,073 reviews