BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Received several quotes for part needed. I decided to go with the cheapest as it was a spare wheel. Bought from A1 JAP SPARES. Someone from the company contacted me to check on size etc. and I received wheel with a perfectly good tyre the following day. A1 service from an A1 company. Excellent.
Many thanks 👌
Perfect product at a decent price.
Fast delivery
Will use again if required ..
The guys are very helpful and answer all your questions.
Very prompt delivery of product
Brilliant fast - good prices
Very good communication through out my order,was delivered quickly
Great item, delivered on time. Good condition.
fast response fast delivery
Quick response and questions replied promptly delivered on time will use again
Good service and huge choices of dealers thank you
Good staff kwick service
Great service . Add a item required and just wait for quotes .There is also a option to communicate to Breaker too. Fantastic!
excellent service
On 8th Feb I ordered a part from Mainline Salvage. After several mails & calls eventually arrived after about 3 weeks. Part was faulty. I have contacted them my phone & mail & they promised to send a replacement. Still nothing.
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a member. As our members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, if you contact us direct via the Contact Us page on our website, then select Complaint from the list and complete the online form we can look into this further for you. Thank you.
BreakerLink
You only really no if a company is any good when a problem occurs. had an issue with the delivery which Breaker Link resolved for me. An excellent service. 10 out of 10 for me.
started well ,then found out my mirror had been left on car door
very pleasant you ng man. hope another will come in .
Great service:found part required at good price and very promptly
All good, very helpful. Delivery as arranged. No problems, thank you.
STILL HAVN'T RECEIVED MY PARCEL SHELF - ORDERED IT LAST THURSDAY 30TH JANUARY AND TRYING TO GET A REPLY FROM WHO I GOT IT FROM ITS RIDICULOUS
Thank you for your review.

We can see from our system that the independent supplier you chose to purchase from has marked your order as dispatched so it should be with you in due course. If you do not receive it in the next day or two please notify the supplier so that they may chase the courier for an update.
Regards