Breakdown Assist Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist

About Breakdown Assist: Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"Competitive quote when first purchasing and excellent, friendly customer care when contacting to change car details. No experience of breakdown service but first impressions of Breakdown Assist is most encouraging."
"very easy to set up and very polite staff when i rang."
"Well, it's cheap, clear conditions, easy to contact. Definitely will buy it again"
"Never had to use them yet but the price for the level of service they offer is unbeatable"
"Easy to use their renewal page."
"Competitive price, good service from a friendly mechanic."
"I have only used the breakdown service once. The response time and the mechanic who attended were all you could ask for with a breakdown service. A hat I also liked was when the renewal was due breakdown assist did not assume that I was still a customer. They e- mailed me when my renewal was due not like others who have your account and automatically take the money from your account. If you want to leave the problem is getting the money back into your account"
"Renewing my membership was easy over the phone. What wasn't so easy was explaining a problem I had with my car last year to one of your colleagues with a poor command of English. Help came eventually, once he located the Humber Bridge and the A15 and we continued our journey, but it was less than a satisfactory experience."
"Although I am new to Breakdown Assist I don’t really know how good or bad the company are. I have given a 5 star as I am hoping that if I should need their assistance in the future it would result in a 5 star service. I am sure this would be the case but would certainly contact if it was not up to the standard expected."
"All good easy simple questions . Shame you need to but 72 or 48 hours before you travel abroad ."
"Breakdown assist I found to be quick and efficient"
"Easy to setup, yet to discover if the breakdown service is as efficient as the setting up. Sounds very good."
"I haven’t had to use it and hope I don’t need to but it puts your mind at rest to no it’s there they were help full on the phone thanks m.williams 😀"
"As of yet used last yr once, had to get him back just after again too..!! He was from a local garage 5mls,or so away cool.. Good service. Hope I never need them again but very good to know the service is Top..!!! Ant."
"I did not experience any problems when purchasing my policy from Breakdown Assist."
"Good value for money"
"Economic and efficient"
"This is my second year with Breakdown assist, Easy set up ."
"Easily sorted!!!"
"Excellent service, unfortunately I had to call them within 3/4 days of taking out the policy, they were amazing and turned up within 2 hours. Highly recommended."
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.64 based on 1,053 reviews