Breakdown Assist Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read Breakdown Assist Reviews

About Breakdown Assist:

Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

No problems at all. Very pleased with service received.
My experience was very easy and the outcome satisfactory.
I've been with Breakdown assist for a few years now, fortunately only needed them once when clutch went, but they were efficient in arranging for me and my car to be picked up and delivered to where I wanted to go. That's all you need reliability at a price that beats the big 3 breakdown firms.
Reasonably priced Insurance backed by an efficient after sales service (enquiries etc.). Easy to navigate the website. Hopefully I will continue to purchase my breakdown insurance with ‘Breakdown Assist’ providing the product remains reasonably priced in the future.
Brilliant price of you've got a decent car i don't mind paying a little bit of money if I have to use the service
Although I have not broken down and of course I hope not to so I cannot review how good the service is, but as far as buying the breakdown cover was very good . Brian Judd.
Not had to use them for this car as yet, but they were always helpful with our other car
Very easy to renew membership, hassle free.
I could only say acceptable as I can only give a more sure opinion when & if I ever need the breakdown service??. I purchased the breakdown cover by phone & your staff was very helpfull
Perfect combination of knowledge, experience and friendly attitude. Could not have asked for more!
An easy and inexpensive Breakdown Cover to arrange; used in a previous year and pleased with the service given then.
Unlike most other companies the renewal cost was a surprise not hiked up as most try and renewal was simple and easy process so would highly recommend as also I have had the misfortune to need their services their recovery operatives were efficient and very amenable Mick very satisfied customer
Quick and easy to arrange
As yet I have not had to use there services, and hope I do not have to, but when I joined every thing when through without any problems.
Easy to book exactly what I required.Very helpful user friendly website.Will def use again.Fortunately breakdown service not required.
Never had t use them but have always found them very polite & helpful
Offer an excellent service at an affordable price
I haven’t need to call out for about a year. When I have called for a flat tyre the response was ver good and fast. The person that came was very polite and helpful. Have no trouble renewing policy.
Very helpful when applying for cover- took time to explain things! Easy to pay!
Not had to use the service but organising cover was easy and quick
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.63 based on 1,060 reviews