Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Love the products, presentation and quality - ordered from website only recently so new customer
Problemas con la aduana, todavía no ha salido de aduanas. Casi un mes y no tengo noticias
amazing products! x
Very happy with the service!
It seems to have helped 👍
I have been using the first cleanse oil, ginseng toner, serum on a daily basis for a few years now. I use Latic acid or glycolic acid once a week as an exfoliator. They are amazing my skin feels lovely and smooth even my eyebrow lady compliments my skin every time
Products are good. Help on the phone is brilliant. Every order arrives very promptly.
Great to combine within my skin routine
I have combination skin that doesn't get sensitive easily. The products were very cute, have helped clear up my acne (I was getting a lot of hormonal acne), and didn't cause any irritation, not to mention the price was good. My only complaint would be that, as an international buyer in the US, shipping did take a long time, but that's not their fault. I would recommend this brand, but for anyone buying internationally, this should be kept in mind if you need skincare products soon.
Purchased 2 Bravura collagen moisturising creams. Have previously bought before. It was easy to place order online. Received items no delay. This cream can be used morning and evening so no need to spend on buying 2 moisturisers.
Good company Have great faith and trust in their products. Always packaged and presented well. Products work well for my skin
I did purchase a salicylic acid serum about a month ago and omg i can se the difference...!! Been using BHA exfoliator for about 1 year now and has been a huge improvement for my oily skin
Arrived quickly, well packaged, plastic free hurray! Thank you
The hyaluronic acid serum, salicylic acid and glycolic acid peels are the best I’ve used. I’ve tried other bha and aha products and they just don’t compare to Bravura.
Love love love it❤️
I love the products. Fast delivery and great service
I get a lot of compliments about my skin, I’m 30 with oily skin but I don’t have any spots or wrinkles. When people ask me what products I use, I always recommend Bravura’s salicylic acid. I first used it years ago and started using glycolic acid as well, and I’d never go back. I use both acids a couple of times a week in the evening with my other facial care products, and I’ve just started using Bravura’s oil cleaner which is fab!
I had a query and it was answered by email almost immediately. The Collagen Moisturiser is the best face cream I’ve found for dry skin and I’ve tried a lot!!
My skin loves all the products I wouldn’t be without any- I’ve just returned from Spain and my skin usually hates the water over there I took my flannel and clay wash and I didn’t get a single break out
Все идеально очень довольна😍👌🏻👏🏼✅