Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Mwamba Mpezeni
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
Great service and products ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
I love the Glycolic Acid 15% Night Treatment. This is my third jar. It's one of the best night creams I've ever used and leaves my skin soft in the morning. The price is also great and even though it comes from the UK and I live in the US, the shipping never takes as long as I expect and it goes out quickly. Thanks so much for making such a wonderful product.
The products don't break me out. Sample sizes excellent and all products at affordable prices.
Brilliant customer service. I would like to see sample of volcanic cleanser
I ordered the glycolic acid and I'm very pleased. I love the product and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it arrived (I'm in Toronto, Canada). I will be re-ordering.
Fast and reliable delivery and great products.
Products were delivered as said the packaging were protected well. These products are the best my skin is glowing smooth and very beautiful. I am so pleased with this purchase and will be ordering again
The bravura products I have purchased have worked brilliantly on my skin!
I am glad to get salicylic acid: great product, very fast shipping to Russia
Excellent service.
Excellent service and quality products
Amazing products!! These really do help with breakouts keeps my skin a lot more brighter looking. Suffered really bad with lots of lumps and large spots using these products daily keeps my skin clear.

Wouldn’t be without now

I went away for a few days and forgot my skincare products so had to buy some to tide me over my skin flared up so bad spots on cheeks and chin now back and is clearing up.
I have 69 year old skin, well older if you count pregnancy! I thought that using exfoliating wipes was all I needed to do and was very against anything that contained the word 'acid'. I emailed Amanda and answered several questions and after a few messages she sent me two peels along with an oil cleanser (yuk) I thought and a Toner. I tried the oil cleanser and it is amazing as it washes off with water BUT my skin, which I had been using exfoliating wipes on looked like someone uses a fine grater on my cheeks - I kid you not, I was horrified as I was confident that the exfoliating wipes was doing the job. I then used the two peels alternately same with a day gap and within 7 days there was a dramatic improvement. My skin now feels and looks at least 8 years younger and I am thrilled. I also had some small darker patches of darker skin, they now are fading. So Ladies AND Guys, ask Amanda but I expect any of the team know their stuff. Bonus, the bottles are lovely and I must upcycle them.
Your products helped wtih my acne. I hope you have something that works well with hyperpigmentation as well. Your products works with scars and hyperpigmentation but quite slow process but it does help. I will order from you guys again.
Hello. I ordered salicylic and glycolic acid. I have been using salicylic peeling for a couple of weeks and I am ready to tell you about my impressions at the moment. My expectations from the ordered funds were met. I have a combination skin that is prone to rashes and pigmentation. The condition of the skin of the face has improved, rashes have become less, pigmentation has noticeably decreased. I am happy and of course I will recommend your products to my friends. Thanks.
I love the quality of these products. I love that they come in glass which is recyclable, they look fancy and they work so well!! Have recommended to family and friends. Thank you for your service ๐Ÿ’–
The Best producศ›s i’ve ever tried!
Super๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Absolutely excellent products that do the job I bought them to do. My complexion has improved hugely in the last few weeks I have been using them. Very impressed!
I so love your cosmetics. I love more when I send email with discount. I have one problem - when volcano mask finish, I can’t get all mask and I need throw out about 10% of mask.
As a returning customer I have not been disappointed by anything I have purchased. I recently added the Dermaflannel to my regime. My face and body are now super peachy smooth. Love Bravura.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,296 reviews