Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Halima
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Natalie Plimmer
I was recommended these products by my friend and if I’m honest I thought it was just going to be another skin care range who claim to do amazing things for your skin but end up not living up to their claims. I am COMPLETELY blown away with these products! I ordered the cleansing wash, toner, serum and moisturiser and have been using them for around two weeks. I’ve already noticed a significant reduction in spots and improved redness as well as a general improvement to my complexion. Great results for such a good price too. Highly recommend!
The moisturise face cream is very fantastic
Good product starting to see results of reduced red marks after spots now I've been using for about 5 weeks. Will be reordering.
Great product!
Good service
Really good! Highly recommend ❤️❤️
Honestly can not recommend this product enough, I’ve seen such a huge difference in my skin since using it I recommend it to everyone.
Great product, no fluff, just the good stuff at an affordable price point
Я очень рада что нашла эту компанию косметики, я пробовала уже некоторые позиции: Salicylic acid peel, Glycolic acid peel, Eucalyptus detoxifying toner, Azulene moisturizer cream, они мне все подошли идеально, кожа стала более чистой, свежей и сияющей. Очень хочу пробовать ещё. Спасибо вам большое за возможность пользоваться достойной косметики за доступной цене.
Great products that have made a huge difference to my skin. Definately recommend.
I Love the salicylic acid set it’s made my skin feel and look even better than before.
Love love love the salicylic acid mini cleanse trio. Have been buying it for a few years. One of the best products on the market for the price.
I’m in my 60’s and use the S/A every other night on my T zone where I have open and clogged pores and some congestion. I do dilute it with a little pure Aloe Vera to make it a little less harsh plus this allows me to keep it on my skin longer. Has made a huge difference to all these issues. I us the Glycolic Serum every night which is fabulous for all round skin benefits and certainly dealing with pigmentation spots. Again I prefer to mix it with Aloe Vera so that it isn’t to strong on my slightly sensitive skin. This all works perfectly for me as one of the more mature gals using the brilliant bravura products. Very helpful responses to any queries. All round fantastic service. Thank you.
I'm very pleased with service, my order came on time, perfectly packed, very eco-friendly! Products are great, thank you!
Pleased with my glycolic acid peel but disappointed with the first cleanse oil as I was hoping this would remove makeup and then I’d second cleanse but with this I have to use a makeup remover, then double cleanse or I’m left with panda eyes (and I never use waterproof mascara). I like the packaging of the bottle though.
Delivery is always super fast. I regularly order the first cleanser for my 18 year old, he loves it. Has been on skin medication for over 4 months and the only cleanser that is good for his acne skin is first cleanser. Works a dream!!
Bravura have a great selection of vegan friendly creams - I've been using them for years and love the results they have on my oily skin.
Excellent service and skincare that delivers and some.
Your service is very good. I like your cosmetic too.
Best 2% salicylic acid for my acne so far