Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
I was recommended the brand by my beautician friend. I messaged the company and asked if my skin would be fine completely changing to this brand in one go and they responded almost straight away and gave me an answer. I then dis an order and am now on my 4th order. I'm in my 30s and my skin has never felt so good!
As always Bravura provide great value for money and excellent products. My skin responds so well to the peels and the glycolic and hyaluronic acid serums….they are a life saver. Thank you.
The website to easy to navigate and clear instructions given on how to use the products and best treatments for skin care or skin problems. Checkout is an easy process. Products arrived promptly.
Great service Superb product.
Обожаю салициловый пилинг от Bravura. Лучшее, что я пробовала за 10 лет! Попробуйте и вы не пожалеете
Always a fantastic service, fab products and great prices..Never change please!
Very satisfied with the products and delivery.
111 отлично
Always a fantastic service and affordable,great products. Please never increase your prices 🙏
First time trying this facial stuff and I'm really pleased will definitely continue using it
Easy to order: excellent information on the site to ensure you choose the right product for your skin type; speedy delivery and exceptionally well wrapped. Great value for money and fantastic results
Excellent service and very quick delivery. Using the webpage was very easy.
Significant change for my skin since I use Bravura, skin soft and spots dissapear! Not going to use anything else :)
Love all the products, done wonders for my skin. Very well priced for quality.
Very easy to use site, I placed my order quickly and without any problems.
I like , is Good
I love your products I have not changed to anyone else in 3 years. I love the new liquorish serum!!
I have yet to receive my order! I ordered it on the 10th jan via Royal Mail standard and it said it would take 3-5 working days and it’s now the 25th. I have spoken with a few people from customer service and they said there are delays but that I just must wait. I do think that it should say that the service has delays or that it takes much longer to arrive. Otherwise the company should provide a refund or send the order again. There is no tracking available so I have just been told to wait. However, when is it considered lost in the Mail?
Hello Caitlin, we're sorry for the disappointment and you of course have every right to be upset by the delay, tracking shows your package was delivered this morning and so delivery was 7 working days from dispatch. We do explain in the shipping section on each product page of our website that there is a delay on the service you selected which may take up to three weeks, it also states that the delivery service you selected is not a fully tracked service and will only update when a delivery or failed delivery attempt has been made. We have also given you the date that your package would be considered missing and have confirmed that if your order hasn't arrived by then, we will replace. We have done all that you have mentioned in your review and we also dispatched your order within 24 hours so it's a little disappointing that we have been left a damaging 1 star review for Royal Mail's service.
Great quality products, improvement visible after the very first uses. I have oily skin which is prone to breakouts. The salicylic acid cleanser and chemical peel have made my skin a lot smoother and brighter. I'm very happy with the ginseng toner too, as it seems to really go deeper into the pores to remove all impurities, but it's also very gentle and nurturing for the skin. On my way to becoming a loyal costumer.
Excellent service and products