Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
Excellent products. Good prices. Last ages and more importantly - actually work!
Very happy with salicylic peeling and moisturizing cream! Great products, will order again!
I buy the Products for my Daughter,she doesn’t use anything else.
And they are Cruelty free.
The information on the website is really clear in terms of helping to choose products that are right for you. I love the fact everything is made in glass, recyclable containers and the products are amazing on my skin!
Good range of funcional products at a reasonable price. Delivery is prompt and efficient .
I absolutely love this company. Their products are amazing, and customer service is what makes the whole experience even better. Introduced my mother to Bravura as well, and she is in love 😍 Thank you to everyone in Bravura Team for their hard work and amazing products, Gabby ❤️
I am really happy with the products. For the first time, i really found a product that is good for my dry skin and acne scars on my face and it really works.
I didn’t get my order up till now
Very disappointed
Great service
Bought as a present for my son. He was already using it so he must like it.
I used different salicylic acid before (Cosrx) and i loved it, so i wanted to try stronger BHA
This BHA works, after oné use, my skin was brighter and smoother, i had less sebaceous filaments on my nose and less closed comedones, but unfortunately it dried out my skin so much that i had to stop using it :/ (i used it once a week fot two minutes)

The delivery service was fast
Очень нравится продукция bravura. Пользуюсь с удовольствием. Любимый салициловый пилинг
Always a pleasure to order products from Bravura as the website is easy to use and delivery is fast. The items are packaged so well with no plastic so great to know it’s environmentally friendly too. The products themselves are fab and vegan friendly as well.
amazing products work wonders
I have used products for this company for years. I have always found them to be good quality and nourishing for my skin. My favourite product is the moisturiser. I have acne prone skin and it has taken me years to find a moisturiser that helps my skin without making it too oily. I have tried many products from lots of different makes including some very expensive brands. I think the products are all reasonably priced and they do help my skin. I also used their service where you can ask for individual advice, I received a very prompt reply and the advice was really helpful and didn’t just talk about the products they sell but also some vitamins I could take to help.
I cannot stress enough about how amazing these products are. They have changed my life. 100% worth every penny. Over the past 6 months I've been collecting more and more of their products and my skin has never been happier, I like to play it day by day as to how my skin is feeling to what I use but I use cleanser and hyaluronic acid moisturiser twice as day. The rest I make up depending on if im breaking out or flaking etc.
Not only are these products litterally to die for but
Fast delivery - has always come earlier than said sometimes even next day. And excellent customer service
I wish I had a before photo but my skin has never been happier
Fast delivery! Products in good condition
They just work!!!!!! And brilliantly priced.

Buy buy buy!!!!!
Amazing service. I live in Switzerland. As this country is not in the EU, Bravura took off the tax without being asked. I have only found one other company who does that and large companies such as Amazon, UK don't offer even offer it.

I found the postage very reasonably priced. The products arrived well packaged and quickly. I liked how I could see the weight of the products when ordering so I knew what the cost would be.

The products are excellent quality and I see real results on my skin. I have recently turned 50 years old and my skin is youthful looking which is due, in large part, to the products. Good value for the money, they last a long time.

This is my second large order and will definitely order again.
Only facial products I use now. Love the acids, face cleansers and moisturizers.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,296 reviews