Bravissimo Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Bravissimo
1 New Reviews Written
8PM
8PM

How would you rate Bravissimo ?

"The customer service was amazing. All three ladies helped me and where very helpful. I left with two sports bras a lovely bra and thong and bikini. I felt attractive and sexy once I had left and loved my boobs that I have hated for years!"
"Unfortunately the last few purchases I have made for different bra styles have been really disappointing. The bras have disintegrated in a very short period of time despite following care guidelines. And have proven extremely uncomfortable and distracting despite having a proper fitting consultation. I'm looking for a new retailer. Fed up of feeling let down and out of pocket."
"Hannah in Bath was fabulous, friendly and professional. It was so good to find I had a choice of bras, with a great selection."
"5* for products. I found a bikini which was plain black and a good fit and a beautiful well fitting beach dress. 2* for service. I was asked if i would like to try them on downstairs as it was air conditioned so i did. The sales assistant knocked on my changing room doors very loudly at least 5 times askingvif i needed help. This was very stressful and made me feel hurried even though only one other customer there. This could put me off going back. It was awful."
"Fantastic shop - whether online or in store, the service is excellent."
"Very good products and fast delivery."
"Very good products and fast delivery."
"Quick and easy ordering and returns. Easy advice at the end of a phone line when needed. All comes beautifully packaged. High quality products and easy to exchange or refund whenever necessary."
"Quicktorespond, very helpful! Also well wrapped, easy to open neatparcelwithno excess paperwaswellpleased."
"excellent service"
"Excellent customer service every time I'm in store, great at helping you find the right size and style, online service is excellent too, very easy to send items back and process returns so that you can get the perfect size without hassle."
"Bravissimo has made buying bras and clothes a joy. I used to find when buying bras I was limited to a couple of shops, without much choice. I also struggled to find dresses that would fit my bust, and not be too big round my waist. Bravissimo has solved all this for both me and my daughter, as they have a huge range of larger cupped bras, and do clothes for women with bigger busts. What a god send they have been"
"Having mucked up my order, and having a bikini deadline, the phone sales assistant was extremely helpful. All arrived in time and as ever well packaged. Also they process returns promptly and let you know your package has arrived. It's very reassuring when you have placed a large order to try on at home."
"Good quality bras that offer variety and style. Easy to order online with good return service"
"Very good bra fit and excellent service and variety of choose for curvy women"
"Wide variety of products. Great customer service. Exchanging an item is very easy and quick. All products i have purchased have been great quality"
"Exceptional customer service from the moment you walk into the shop until the moment you leave at the Norwich store. Brilliant, positive, knowledgeable, happy staff who came across as genuine and really wanting to help you, asking all the right questions without being intrusive. The best retail experience I have ever had."
"Friendly and helpful assistant."
"I went in to buy some swimwear for my upcoming holiday in the Leeds branch. It was such a lovely lady who helped my pick out on and then try on. The service was a little slow even though it wasn't busy but its such a good show for bigger busted woman."
Bravissimo is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews