Bravissimo Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bravissimo
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bravissimo?

About Bravissimo: Lingerie, swimwear, clothing and nightwear for D-L cup women at Bravissimo. Find styles in sizes D to L cup (28 to 40 back) from brands such as Freya, Panache and Fantasie as well as clothing and nightwear cut to fit and flatter your curves

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bravissimo made you happy

"I had been buying bras from Bravissimo since 2007. At that time the offer was to buy ten bras and you would get one free. I was buying for ,yself and two daughters, some purchases were the price of £250, in one purchase. Each time I went to the stores, I would ask how many bras, now to go, until it got to one. It suddenly changed to a few more, by this time , years had gone by and I still was told one more bra or two more bras, by this time it was 2015! I started to visited less and less, the bras were repetitive and in different colours only, style range, was good but the same styles. I looked around and found other shops for larger bust size and just as good but cheaper. I no longer shop there. If I emailed customer service, there was never a reply. The store girls seemed helpful. Strategy and sales poor as a company. Glass doors I believe is right. , with their reviews Google reviews don’t allow you to sign in. Check all the reviews, not just one company."
Are you Bravissimo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lisa in the Aberdeen store was really helpful. Great experience . I always use Bravissimo when I need a new bra."
"I have shopped at Bravissimo for many years , both online and at my local shop in Ealing ,London W5. I am going on a trip around the caribbean islands soon and needed a selection of swimwear and bras. I was so impressed with Thaiba , one of the sales assistants. She couldnt be more helpful. As I picked up a selection , she said ,”Dont worry about finding your size , i can do that for you. That saved me so much time looking for them all. I tried on several and she pointed out that I could do with a slightly larger cup. She was so right. The fit was so much better on all of them . She must have run back and forth for an hour ,finding just what I was looking for. I have never received treatment like this . Most places dont care . I will definitely recommend Bravissimo to my friends and will go back to Ealing shop next time ."
"The customer service was amazing. All three ladies helped me and where very helpful. I left with two sports bras a lovely bra and thong and bikini. I felt attractive and sexy once I had left and loved my boobs that I have hated for years!"
"Unfortunately the last few purchases I have made for different bra styles have been really disappointing. The bras have disintegrated in a very short period of time despite following care guidelines. And have proven extremely uncomfortable and distracting despite having a proper fitting consultation. I'm looking for a new retailer. Fed up of feeling let down and out of pocket."
"Hannah in Bath was fabulous, friendly and professional. It was so good to find I had a choice of bras, with a great selection."
"5* for products. I found a bikini which was plain black and a good fit and a beautiful well fitting beach dress. 2* for service. I was asked if i would like to try them on downstairs as it was air conditioned so i did. The sales assistant knocked on my changing room doors very loudly at least 5 times askingvif i needed help. This was very stressful and made me feel hurried even though only one other customer there. This could put me off going back. It was awful."
"Fantastic shop - whether online or in store, the service is excellent."
"Very good products and fast delivery."
"Very good products and fast delivery."
"Quick and easy ordering and returns. Easy advice at the end of a phone line when needed. All comes beautifully packaged. High quality products and easy to exchange or refund whenever necessary."
"Quicktorespond, very helpful! Also well wrapped, easy to open neatparcelwithno excess paperwaswellpleased."
"excellent service"
"Excellent customer service every time I'm in store, great at helping you find the right size and style, online service is excellent too, very easy to send items back and process returns so that you can get the perfect size without hassle."
"Bravissimo has made buying bras and clothes a joy. I used to find when buying bras I was limited to a couple of shops, without much choice. I also struggled to find dresses that would fit my bust, and not be too big round my waist. Bravissimo has solved all this for both me and my daughter, as they have a huge range of larger cupped bras, and do clothes for women with bigger busts. What a god send they have been"
"Having mucked up my order, and having a bikini deadline, the phone sales assistant was extremely helpful. All arrived in time and as ever well packaged. Also they process returns promptly and let you know your package has arrived. It's very reassuring when you have placed a large order to try on at home."
"Good quality bras that offer variety and style. Easy to order online with good return service"
"Very good bra fit and excellent service and variety of choose for curvy women"
"Wide variety of products. Great customer service. Exchanging an item is very easy and quick. All products i have purchased have been great quality"
"Exceptional customer service from the moment you walk into the shop until the moment you leave at the Norwich store. Brilliant, positive, knowledgeable, happy staff who came across as genuine and really wanting to help you, asking all the right questions without being intrusive. The best retail experience I have ever had."
Bravissimo is rated 4.46 based on 24 reviews