Brantano Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Brantano
1PM
1PM

About Brantano: Place where you can buy fantastiv range of Shoes and Boots at Brantano footwear online. The latest ladies, Men’s and kids Shoes in a huge range of styles Including brands such as Clarks, Hush Puppies and Skechers.<br /> Brantano was established in the UK in 1998 and has over 150 stores across the country, we are known for our great value shoes for all the family. Brantano’s website has a huge range of shoes for every family member with brands ranging from Nike, Skechers, Hush Puppies and Clarks.

Interlink Way West, Interlink Business Park, Bardon, Coalville

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Brantano made you happy

"Having purchased a pair of Sketchers last year I found that after 3months of wearing them the stitching had split. After much deliberating with myself, I decided to return to the branch and explain the situation the Area Manager Nikki was so very helpful, she explained I needed to have proof of purchase. I returned the next day and Nikki and store Manager Tracy went the extra mile for me, and arranged a credit for me at the present cost, which was slightly lower than the original cost, but very much appreciated. Thank you ladies."
Are you Brantano? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This the first time I have shopped at Brantana this was in the Inverurie branch.I bought a pair of boots which were in the sale.I found the assistant that served me very pleasant and most helpful.."
Brantano is rated 2.42 based on 55 reviews