Brantano Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Brantano
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Brantano?

About Brantano: Place where you can buy fantastiv range of Shoes and Boots at Brantano footwear online. The latest ladies, Men’s and kids Shoes in a huge range of styles Including brands such as Clarks, Hush Puppies and Skechers.<br /> Brantano was established in the UK in 1998 and has over 150 stores across the country, we are known for our great value shoes for all the family. Brantano’s website has a huge range of shoes for every family member with brands ranging from Nike, Skechers, Hush Puppies and Clarks.

Interlink Way West, Interlink Business Park, Bardon, Coalville

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Brantano made you happy

"A ten to fifteen minute wait at the cash deal to pay, and I was at the front of the queue. One person serving the tannoys for help no one came. Not a good example of customer srvice at the Norwich store."
Are you Brantano? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They seem to sell a lot of faulty shoes. When you take them back you get a credit note only valid for 6 months Service poor, staff uninterested and done of them cannot even measure your child's foot properly. My child has arrow feet and be member of staff measured her a a wide fitting. Other times I was sold a pair of hush puppies for my daughter that had 2 insoles that you swap over as your child's foot grows. The staff member in the shop told me I couldn't have both insoles yet head office said that shouldn't have happened. Brant about did nothing about it Brantano Northwich Very disappointing indeed And I'm not surprised the one in winsford closed down"
"Pros: 50% discount each new season Depending on the shop, a lovely team Over time hours. Cons:forced over time house (sucks if your a student revising for an exam and they won't reduce your hours !) I was a sales assistant so got paid £5:13 per hour minimum wage Sometimes you get paid every 4 weeks, sometimes after 5 weeks. That bloody targets :((shoe care- selling polish,insoles etc ,ladies bags, sports accessories and umbrellas) I found my team quite nice , of course there is always those who gossip but they where nice. You just had to be open but only about the positive things about you. When we had other workers from another store come in, I realised that not all are like that. In fact this guy (19) felt the need to keep mentioning that he has a career working out outside of school like we are all there to work for Brantanos till we had abd have no formal education of our own... But in my store we all acknowledged that we are smart and a job is a job! The managers where nice ,when I started had a horid one omg nothing u did was good enough although she said nice things there was ALWAYS room for improvement like ...essh However , she left had a nicer manager..too nice actually, to a point where me n my colleagues spent most of the shift chatting and we didn't have to work if we didn't want to. The regional manager visit is now and then. People fear him but I guess its what he wants *rolls eyes* . jobs where gotten unfairly and if u don't lick his butt he will stop giving you (as a manager) support till u leave the company "willingly " oh and if u want to call and report any incidents , no one picks up. The helpline doesn't work. The regional manager demoted a manager without telling her leaving her in tears and humiliated. That should get him fired but she got the job by getting on her knees adults u read between the lines) and doesn't really seem to know her rights ..even if she did they'd probably cut off her support till she "chooses" to leave. Supervisors are alright I think they get like £6 something and can do overtime. As for working there, I learnt that if u lick booty, (metaphorically of course) managers will like you thus letting u do squat all in the shop...its fun and games till your kpi(target) reviews."
"bought a pair of shoes-they lasted a week-lining fell apart,exchanged for another but different pair-had these 7 weeks and they leaked in the rain--took them back--they don't exchange as unless labelled waterproof--well aren't all shoes worn outside therefore should be waterproof!!!! They exchanged as a gesture of good will but won't again!!! really bad service--then on exchange I was served by an assistant who called my lovey!!darling!! and I certainly was not!!!"
Brantano is rated 2.39 based on 56 reviews