Brantano Insights

Brantano have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
" Got what I wanted quickly at a fair price "
- Dr J Hooper
Write your review on Brantano
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Was told I could have a full refund (I was wearing them and didn't have any others) or swap them for an alternative at the 50% marked down price. "
- Anonymous
" Husband brought a pair of shoes for son today, got style, size & colour totally wrong. Paid by cc. Within an hour sent him back for change of mind refund as stated on back of receipt only to be refused and offered an exchange. Nothing suitable in stock so now stuck with a totally useless pair of shoes !! Deserve to be closing !! "
- Anonymous
" However, no refund materialised so after three weeks I contacted Brantano again. "
- Sujane
B
77.78%
Industry Average
" Within 5 minutes Karen did call me back, cancelled my original order and sanctioned 20% discount to be applied in store - Brilliant!! Thanks to Matt (Store Manager) & Karen (Customer Services) my experience of shopping in Brentano was 10/10 - Thank you both from one VERY happy customer Margaret. "
- Margaret Barker
" Wow your store in Linwood service was outstanding !!!! I visited last week with my mother your girls answered every single question she asked with a smile never losing patience, returned with son yesterday and got greeted with a smile nothing was a bother amazing customer service think these girls deserve some recognition "
- Karen wallace
" The lack of customer service astounded me and the shop was dirty and unorganised. "
- Susan littlejohn