Brandedwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brandedwear
Read Brandedwear Reviews

enquiries@brandedwear.co.uk

Tell us how Brandedwear made you happy
Great service
I ordered the ‘Bench’ 12kg and 20kg kettlebells. Delivery was quick especially during the current circumstances (COVID-19) and they was packaged really well. Unfortunately the kettlebells are massive, much bigger than your standard kettlebell that you find in a gym. They’re that big it makes them difficult to grip, especially the 20kg, to give some context - it’s bigger than my head! Sadly the 20kg is that big it makes basic exercises very difficult to do and I wouldn’t recommend this product for that reason.
Got my trainers really quick. Love this site
Amazing service, fast delivery! Amazing product too at amazing prices! Would 100 % recommend
Great service fast delivery and quality goods will definitely be recommending to friends and will be using again Thank you
First class customer service! Fast delivery! Great price! Will definitely shop again!
I had no trouble at all with the service It was very quick & easy Responded to my emails straight back Good sales too Great prices
Sent a different style pair of Gant Jeans than advertised, sent first email on day of delivery, then one each of the following two days, received a reply a week later. Surely in this day and age one would expect a faster response, due to the delay in receiving their email and a prepaid return label the item had been posted and I am out of pocket for the postage.
Customer service is the worst I've experienced ever. Sent me the wrong size then ignored my requests for a refund after I returned the item. I've tried contacting them on their email address many times but have had no reply.
Disgraceful service, paid extra £5 for next day delivery and recieved it 4 days later!
The order arrived promptly and looks fab!
Great company & service
Fast delivery Great item Thank you
Excellent service, arrived on time Will definitely shop with you again.
Brandedwear is rated 3.85 based on 13 reviews