Brandedwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brandedwear
Read Brandedwear Reviews

enquiries@brandedwear.co.uk

Tell us how Brandedwear made you happy
My item has not arrived yet but why?
Ordered 3 things, there was a problem with one of them, but I emailed customer service and received a response within 40 minutes and the issue was resolved within the hour. Great customer support and the other 2 products were good and speedy delivery
Yes very happy with the product delivery was delayed by a day but due to current situation understandable πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ
I've returned the Armani jeans they were 36w34l on label but when I measured the leg they were only 30l
Super fast delivery, highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
Are you for real? Requesting a review. You charged me for 3 items but sent 2. Check your inbox for my emails.

Order from this website at your own risk! There's no other way to contact them except for the one email address they have. The same email address they use for queries, sales, orders, complaints etc. My emails to them are probably buried in that one mailbox they have. No webchat, no telephone.
Where are they I haven't received them or signed for them
came fast and quick. Bought a hoodie and was satisfied :)
Very happy with the product and the service will be using them again.
I haven't recieved goods yet ordered 4/1/21?
Fast delivery and good product.
Hi

We ordered 2 x poloshirts in 3XL received one in large and one in XL which one still had a security tag attached.

Will be returning the items for a full refund

Best regards

Vicky Blears
Great service all round. Fantastic product and price, fast dispatch and delivery. Looking forward to my next purchase!
I still waiting for my order . Third weeks is it .
What went wrong.......
My order hasn't arrived yet!
Great fit for me in every way ! Trying different outlets but yous are the best πŸ‘
Good quality, arrived within days of ordering, I would definitely recommend this company.
Quick & efficient ecommerce experience and purchase. No issues at all. Smooth overall process up to several notifications on the delivery itself, emails/sms so you do not miss your delivery. And great product/purchase - quality item just as described on the website. Will purchase through BrandedWear again!
Item arrived after 96 hours Lecoste Polo shirt is in a bag but label clearly shows that the item is dirty! Also slim fit when description doesn’t mention this. So I have return and incur delivery cost!
Items are quality, and fits perfect.
Brandedwear is rated 3.56 based on 164 reviews