Branded Pads Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Branded Pads
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Branded Pads made you happy

"Customer service was awful. Took ages to reply to emails. I'd ask 4 questions in my reply and only get an answer for 1, meaning you have to awkwardly keep asking the same questions. Also they're really rude. I wrote out quite a few words about how I found it difficult communicating with one of their staff members, and a guy called Ben literally replied "Look, do you want to order or what?", nothing else."
Are you Branded Pads? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Branded Pads receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I wish I had seen the reviews on here before I ordered, think this company will be reported to watch dog , on it now as I am in the commercial business"
"Wish I had seen this before I placed my order. Never answer the phone and always say that they will get back to you but don't. Paid extra to have my pads delivered early and never received them!"
"Ordered some 200 classic memo books to go alongside some other merchandise for a conference I'm hosting. I have to say - the service throughout was absolutely superb - Ben managed to sort everything out for me and the notebooks looked brilliant. Couldn't recommend them enough!"
"Ordered on January 11th and on a chat session was told the pads would arrive by the 26th of January. On the 26th when I managed to get an operator on the phone I was told they would arrive on the 30th of January instead, which was a day after I needed them and let me down for a big customer event. Horrible, unreliable service. Best to avoid."
"Poor service, poor quality print - blurry logo and not finished well."
"I used their online chat facility, was told I couldn't do what I wanted, but as the website allowed me to do it, I thought I'd chance my arm and went ahead anyway - only to be send a very rude email pointing out that I had been 'told' I couldn't do what I wanted. When I pointed out they should change their website so that customers wouldn't be able to do what I did, I got a very curt response. I am still waiting for my card to be reimbursed. I know I was chancing my arm, but I didn't expect to be written to like a naughty child! I won't be using their services again."
Branded Pads is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews