Branded Pads Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how Branded Pads made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"The notebooks arrived today and look great!"
Are you Branded Pads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The books arrived and look FANTASTIC!"
"I received my notebooks yesterday; they look BRILLIANT! Thank you SO much. 👍👍"
"The notebooks just arrived. Looking great. The team loves them. Thank you very much for all your kind assistance."
"Thank you so much for all the effort you put in, top-shelf customer service!"
"I have received the pads and they are fantastic, thank you."
"Good afternoon I have received my pads and I would just like to say how nice they are, great quality and very good lead times. I will definitely be back for more!! Kind regards Angela Carter"
"placed an order and paid over the odds for next day delivery , the goods never arrived and 2 days later get a message to say thy have ordered my items from thier suppliers . So they say they have stock but actually they order goods in as and when so the next day delivery service should be scrapped ."
"Superb service - I was desperate for some notebooks for an exhibition and tried everywhere but no-one could do them in time. I emailed Branded Pads and they responded within ten minutes, confirmed that they could do what I needed, did my artwork and confirmed the order within an hour. The notebooks arrived on time and the quality was exceptional"
"Very easy to deal with, and free artwork which was great. Was a last minute order but they still managed to get it to my event in Amsterdam in time for the conference. Thanks guys."
"Customer service was awful. Took ages to reply to emails. I'd ask 4 questions in my reply and only get an answer for 1, meaning you have to awkwardly keep asking the same questions. Also they're really rude. I wrote out quite a few words about how I found it difficult communicating with one of their staff members, and a guy called Ben literally replied "Look, do you want to order or what?", nothing else."
"I wish I had seen the reviews on here before I ordered, think this company will be reported to watch dog , on it now as I am in the commercial business"
"Wish I had seen this before I placed my order. Never answer the phone and always say that they will get back to you but don't. Paid extra to have my pads delivered early and never received them!"
"Ordered some 200 classic memo books to go alongside some other merchandise for a conference I'm hosting. I have to say - the service throughout was absolutely superb - Ben managed to sort everything out for me and the notebooks looked brilliant. Couldn't recommend them enough!"
"Ordered on January 11th and on a chat session was told the pads would arrive by the 26th of January. On the 26th when I managed to get an operator on the phone I was told they would arrive on the 30th of January instead, which was a day after I needed them and let me down for a big customer event. Horrible, unreliable service. Best to avoid."
"Poor service, poor quality print - blurry logo and not finished well."
"I used their online chat facility, was told I couldn't do what I wanted, but as the website allowed me to do it, I thought I'd chance my arm and went ahead anyway - only to be send a very rude email pointing out that I had been 'told' I couldn't do what I wanted. When I pointed out they should change their website so that customers wouldn't be able to do what I did, I got a very curt response. I am still waiting for my card to be reimbursed. I know I was chancing my arm, but I didn't expect to be written to like a naughty child! I won't be using their services again."
Branded Pads is rated 3.44 based on 18 reviews