Branded Pads Reviews

2AM
Click Here

Tell us how Branded Pads made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Just a quick note to say thanks for the promptness re. the pad delivery. All arrived as expected and look great."
Are you Branded Pads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Thank you for the delivery of the pads, which arrived today. They are lovely!"
"We’ve just received our order – it looks great!"
"I just wanted to say that we are so pleased with our notebooks. Amazing quality and just as I hoped! We will definitely be ordering more from you once these run out."
"A HUGE thanks for the awesome notebooks. We were so happy with them and forever grateful you managed to get them printed and delivered in perfect timing for our summit. They were great and looked brilliant next to our other merch."
"Second order with Branded Pads and couldn't be more thrilled with the books. They managed to get them to me within 3 days as it was a last-minute order for my event. Dealt with Ben and he was very helpful."
"As always was a pleasure working with you. Until next year :)"
"Just to say your notebooks went down a storm at our course this weekend. People really liked them and there were lots of compliments. Thank you so much for your prompt and realistic service everything you promised about my order happened."
"Absolutely terrible service. Emails blunt and abrupt when getting artwork approved. Half my order missing. I've tried phoning several times but the lines are always busy. Left a message as requested with a promise to ring me back within an hour - that's a week ago and I'm still waiting. Message suggests using live chat on website as an option - hey, ho, that's offline!! Despite having paid out for artwork I will never order from Branded Pads again. Here's hoping I eventually get the remainder of my order."
"We have received the pads and we love them! We are so pleased with them and would like to thank you for bringing our vision for these to life."
"We just got the sketch books delivered! They look great and we are so happy with them :) Thank you so much."
"Just a quick note to let you know the workbooks and pens were well received at the event, great job! Thanks for your help. We will do business again."
"The books arrived and look FANTASTIC!"
"I received my notebooks yesterday; they look BRILLIANT! Thank you SO much. 👍👍"
"I have received the pads and they are fantastic, thank you."
"placed an order and paid over the odds for next day delivery , the goods never arrived and 2 days later get a message to say thy have ordered my items from thier suppliers . So they say they have stock but actually they order goods in as and when so the next day delivery service should be scrapped ."
"Customer service was awful. Took ages to reply to emails. I'd ask 4 questions in my reply and only get an answer for 1, meaning you have to awkwardly keep asking the same questions. Also they're really rude. I wrote out quite a few words about how I found it difficult communicating with one of their staff members, and a guy called Ben literally replied "Look, do you want to order or what?", nothing else."
"I wish I had seen the reviews on here before I ordered, think this company will be reported to watch dog , on it now as I am in the commercial business"
"Wish I had seen this before I placed my order. Never answer the phone and always say that they will get back to you but don't. Paid extra to have my pads delivered early and never received them!"
"Ordered some 200 classic memo books to go alongside some other merchandise for a conference I'm hosting. I have to say - the service throughout was absolutely superb - Ben managed to sort everything out for me and the notebooks looked brilliant. Couldn't recommend them enough!"
Branded Pads is rated 3.61 based on 23 reviews