Branded Pads Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Branded Pads

How would you rate Branded Pads?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rosey Watson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Branded Pads in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I wish I had seen the reviews on here before I ordered, think this company will be reported to watch dog , on it now as I am in the commercial business"
"Wish I had seen this before I placed my order. Never answer the phone and always say that they will get back to you but don't. Paid extra to have my pads delivered early and never received them!"
"Ordered some 200 classic memo books to go alongside some other merchandise for a conference I'm hosting. I have to say - the service throughout was absolutely superb - Ben managed to sort everything out for me and the notebooks looked brilliant. Couldn't recommend them enough!"
"Ordered on January 11th and on a chat session was told the pads would arrive by the 26th of January. On the 26th when I managed to get an operator on the phone I was told they would arrive on the 30th of January instead, which was a day after I needed them and let me down for a big customer event. Horrible, unreliable service. Best to avoid."
"Poor service, poor quality print - blurry logo and not finished well."
Eddie Butler
"I used their online chat facility, was told I couldn't do what I wanted, but as the website allowed me to do it, I thought I'd chance my arm and went ahead anyway - only to be send a very rude email pointing out that I had been 'told' I couldn't do what I wanted. When I pointed out they should change their website so that customers wouldn't be able to do what I did, I got a very curt response. I am still waiting for my card to be reimbursed. I know I was chancing my arm, but I didn't expect to be written to like a naughty child! I won't be using their services again."
Branded Pads is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews