Brand Boudoir Reviews

Read Brand Boudoir Reviews

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

No problems at all, product as described and arrived quickly and well packaged. Good prices as well
Quick delivery.
Very happy with Brand Boudoir and the service they provide. Have purchased a number of items and have never had any issues.
Very fast shipping. And item was packed nicely!
Daughter delighted with New sunglasses and arrived fast and efficiently!
Hi
It's best to ship fast
I have a question, and the answer is fast.
However, the shipping cost is expensive .. I do not want to give the shipping rate to the VIP as I am?
Stylist had to comperise on colour none available in my strength would have bought several but pleased with them
Je suis très contente de ma commande. Prix compétitifs et rapidité de livraison.
You sell amazing shoes at fab prices. Although I do find your postage fee a little steep
Brand Boudoir 4 star review on 21st May 2018
Great website, easy to navigate.
Shoes arrived very quickly!
The fact i was able to rrturn item at warehouse &exchange &try before I brought the next pair. I find the shoes very comfy and suitable for my needs a very good buy
I thought the stock on your website was very good, but found it very slow and had to keep trying to get my things into the basket. At the end I was not sure if my order had gone through.
The next day delivery is very convenient I ordered the goods about 2 pm and received them next day. It would be helpful tho if you offered another choice of delivery as the cost of next day delivery is quite expensive.
No free returns , really???!!!!
Delivery on time. Pity is not free...
So far I am reasonably happy. The bag I ordered arrived very quickly, it was however damaged. I called customer services and it was collected the next day. I have been told a new replacement will be sent when they receive the damaged one.
Very quick delivery
With ASH brand
Choice. Quick shipping.
I'm delighted with the shoes and the price was good. Delivery was next day as promised. My only reservation is the cost of delivery, £6.00 seems a little steep, it is possible to get next day delivery from other suppliers for less. However, it won't put me off buying again.
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.85 based on 654 reviews