Brand Boudoir Reviews

Read Brand Boudoir Reviews

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

A complete waste of time. Sent totally wrong colour during lock down. They offered an exchange but I was shielding so I could not send them back. I will not order again.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience in trying to get in touch with our customer service team. I have checked our emails and I can confirm that we have not received any email from you. We've just sent an email to you, all exchanges are sent for free to the customers. If you would like to exchange the item for something else, please let us know.

We would love to make sure that you receive good customer service and we are happy to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,
Brand Boudoir
Delivery carrier was delayed then just failed to deliver package. Brand Douboir were un-contactable then just told me to speak to the delivery carrier. Will never buy from them again.
Hi Jonathan, between Christmas and New Years, we operate on the festive schedule, meaning we’re closed for the bank holidays. We think this may have caused the confusion. Your delivery was in fact right on schedule 👍
Ordered a pair of Birkenstock sandals. They didn’t arrive so rang - told that my order had been cancelled and an email sent (that I didn’t receive). Was happy to order another pair and asked if they could take off the delivery cost (of £6), Informed that this was not possible. Not great customer care when I have been waiting for the product for over 3 weeks with no correspondence from them.
I ordered a pair of Size 7 shoes for a special occasion. You debited my card, sent a pair of size 5 shoes and then ignored my request for a refund/return. I had to chase you for that info. I am now in the position of having to find alternative shoes in a hurry. And also find time to send your shoes back. The e-mail I eventually received from you with my returns details contained no real apology or acknowledgement this had even happened. This was my first time using you instead of Net a Porter. Atrocious. @gracedent
Wrong trainers turned up when I had requested next day delivery (mix up of orders) then the correct pair couldn't arrive the next day as I specified. I then requested to change the delivery address due to the delays, this was confirmed and the trainers were still delivered to the incorrect address. I am now having to chase to hear back regarding a collection and full refund. Overall a terribly slow and shoddy service, would never use again when there are more efficient companies. I would appreciate a response regarding my refund rather than emailing me to leave a review...! Only reiterates the poor customer service....
Paid £6 for next day delivery which did not happen