Brand Boudoir Reviews

Read Brand Boudoir Reviews

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

Excellent service and fabulous and amazing shoes! I have used brandboudoir several times and each time I’ve received professional service and very fast delivery. I will use them again definitely.
Totally great, very easy making order and navigation on brand boudoir, fast delivery and nice customer service. My Timberland shoes came in good condition and the packing was really well. I love my shoes and I'm happy that I found this website. thanks!
Brand Boudoir has perfect for years that I've used them. Their service team are really polite and everything is simple. I've had exchanged done without any problem with Brand Boudoir and think their policies are fair unlike some bigger websites. Thank you and I hope this helps x
The five star rating is for the Brand Boudoir (BB) customer service team. For the DPD courier service which was responsible for delivering my shoes I would give no stars. The BB customer service team were outstanding - extremely responsive and helpful but it is a shame that the delivery service let them down. DPD are utterly incompetent, say that they have attempted to make a delivery when clearly they haven't, etc. Brand Boudoir itself is absolutely fantastic and it would be even more fantastic if it stopped using DPD!
Really easy to find and buy what I wanted the delivery time was great really fast packaged really well and my item looked better in the flesh I was really happy and I will definitely use again
Excellent service. Next day delivery with a one hour time slot. Very easy to return items. I 'll be ordering again.
Stylist had to comperise on colour none available in my strength would have bought several but pleased with them
it's very comfortable.
Transaction and imternational delivery was easy and fast. Highly recommend this site!
Great service, fast delivery, lovely item. I'll use brandboudoir again!
excellent service, fast shipment with tracking number and the possibility to agree about the delivery. Great job!
Great service!
Love the shoes & bag I received they came so quick on a next day delivery free of charge! Would definitely buy from here again and recommend to everyone!
Beautiful sandals arrived promptly and were well packaged.
You took off £6 postage when I returned the shoes as they didn't fit and your website stated free delivery where did it state if returned it'd be deducted, not very fair!
Delivery carrier was delayed then just failed to deliver package. Brand Douboir were un-contactable then just told me to speak to the delivery carrier. Will never buy from them again.
Hi Jonathan, between Christmas and New Years, we operate on the festive schedule, meaning we’re closed for the bank holidays. We think this may have caused the confusion. Your delivery was in fact right on schedule 👍
Great shoes. Great fast delivery i
Brand Boudoir is rated 4.85 based on 654 reviews