brandboudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend brandboudoir
"You sell amazing shoes at fab prices. Although I do find your postage fee a little steep"
Ho Yeol Bae
Ho Yeol Bae
Verified Buyer
"There is a product I want and it ships quickly."
C?lia Bonnet
C?lia Bonnet
Verified Buyer
"De la qualité pas cher et livré en 2 jours en France que demander de mieux ?!! Je re commenderai sur le site"
Kathleen Baillie
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast delivery, lovely item. I'll use brandboudoir again!"
Racle Celine
Verified Buyer
"Je suis très contente de ma commande. Prix compétitifs et rapidité de livraison."
"excellent service, fast shipment with tracking number and the possibility to agree about the delivery. Great job!"
Chloe Schoeman
"Great service!"
"Love the shoes & bag I received they came so quick on a next day delivery free of charge! Would definitely buy from here again and recommend to everyone!"
Linda Antonis
Verified Buyer
"nice people,very good service and helpfull😉"
Tina Pardoe
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a bag that had a very good discount on it- michael kors. Came in prompt time and is exceptionally nice. Happy days!"
"I purchased some ugg flip flops, not only were they genuine, but they were the cheapest price I could find. They were also despatched the same day within an hour or so of purchacing. Brilliant service."
Nerea Fernandez Jarabo
"Fast and great, thanks"
"Delivery was quick"
"I’ve found my favourite shoes for less and got them very speedily !"
Susan Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Well the shoes arrived very quickly and they fit and I am keeping them so a happy customer.... thank you..."
Laura Bullock
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous experience! Easy to order, fast delivery and a fab bag! I bought the Michael Kors Adele crossbody bag in Acorn - just lovely! I'll be back :o) Thank you!"
Miss Debbie Jones
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful sandals, fast delivery. Excellent service"
"Very easy to navigate website. Great choices at great prices. Easy ordering and delivery - had item within 48 hours."
"very happy"
"Excellent service and very happy with my new shoes."
"I cannot recommend more highly this company, great shoes and customer service, next day delivery for a my pair of shoes that found them more cheapest than other sellers. I'm really really happy with them. Thank you so much!"
"very happy 5*"