Brand Boudoir Reviews

customerservice@brandboudoir.com

77 Fortess Road,
London.

VERY GOOD................................................................
Consegna veloce e mai effettuato un reso, tutto perfetto!
I’ve bought from Brand Boudoir several times and have always found the site easy to use and the items exactly as described
Wonderful company, good quality and fast delivery.
Great choice, prices and fast shipping
Fantastic next day delivery and wonderful customer service who offer me a free exchange for my shoes due the size issue. Thanks Brand Boudoir
Very quick delivery, product as expected at a very good price
Quick delivery and well packaged, thank you!
All nice and quick but with no free returns it's a question if one should buy again....
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are sorry that our service did not meet your expectations.

We do not offer a free return at the moment. We have a lot products on sale with very competitive price and offering free international shipping on orders over £150.00 like your order.

Unfortunately, we can't cover both international shipping and return cost.

We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We'll take note your opinion and we'll think on making changes in the near future.

We hope to see you soon again.

All the best.
Brand Boudoir
Customer service
Really quick delivery and great product. Really pleased
really nice customer service, easy to swap sizes
All good thank you
I placed an order for some Birkenstock sandals and they arrived very quickly. A good and efficient service
Perfect order and delivery to Spain. Very patient and attentive staff. The boots I ordered were in perfect conditions. 10/10 !! Thank you so much
Would highly recommended Brand Boudoir. Good communication and fast delivery of great item!
Quick delivery, lovely boots for my daughters birthday, much cheaper than other sites.
Excellent service.
I was apprehensive but they were very helpful and reassuring on the phone, my order was delivered smoothly and quickly and I was so delighted that I ordered another item and will not hesitate to order from them again in the future... my new fav website !
Brand Boudoir 5 star review on 25th August 2020