brandboudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend brandboudoir
Ho Yeol Bae
Ho Yeol Bae
Verified Buyer
"There is a product I want and it ships quickly."
C?lia Bonnet
C?lia Bonnet
Verified Buyer
"De la qualité pas cher et livré en 2 jours en France que demander de mieux ?!! Je re commenderai sur le site"
Verified Buyer
"Super quick delivery ! Great quality Birkenstocks . Efficient service 👌🏻"
"Excellent boots at very good price. I love them! Quick delivery."
Pauline Brady
Verified Buyer
"Brand Boudoir offer an excellent online shopping experience where I can source the shoes I love at unbeatable value, often styles not available in Ireland, and delivered swiftly every single time. Well recommended with confidence."
Jillian Miller
Verified Buyer
"I love ash shoes and boots and to be able to get them at discounted prices is a bonus. My last purchase was a pair of Ash wedge suede boots which arrived the next day and are my everyday favourite."
"A great buying experience. Huge saving on the trainers and quick delivery. Very impressed :-)"
"Can’t fault any of the service, price, promptness of the delivery I will 100% be using you again"
"Excellent service, item as described. Highly recommended."
"Excellent communication"
"Dispatch was super quick - item was great quality. Would recommend."
"Very impressed with the website, ease of ordering and speedy delivery of my new bag"
"Good value, cheapest place I could find to buy the Ugg boots I wanted, speedy efficient delivery."
"Great discounts on high end products!"
"Super recomended!"
Karen Molina
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, good price and excellent products"
Valerie Gessat
"Very fast and easy"
"Je suis très satisfaite du sac que j'ai reçu il était très bien emballé. Livraison rapide et facile pour choisir un lieu de retrait. Je recommande ce site d'autant plus que j'ai bénéficié d'une réduction de 20%. Merci pour la qualité de votre site."
Anthousa Stelliou
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service"
Paul Armitage
"Easy checkout , speedy delivery , love the bag"
Paul Armitage
Verified Buyer
"Easy checkout, fast delivery , product as described , love my purchase"
Natacha Mcmanus
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, great price, delivered next day by DPD, item exactly as described. Returns details included in case I required them"
Louise Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Amazingly fast, informed all the way in delivery with plenty of options and a great price on my item. Won’t hesitate to recommend or use again. Thank you and merry Christmas xx"
brandboudoir is rated 4.82 based on 383 reviews