brandboudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend brandboudoir
"You sell amazing shoes at fab prices. Although I do find your postage fee a little steep"
Ho Yeol Bae
"There is a product I want and it ships quickly."
C?lia Bonnet
"De la qualité pas cher et livré en 2 jours en France que demander de mieux ?!! Je re commenderai sur le site"
"I like the products that Brandboudoir stock. The website is clear and helpful. The prices are good, and the delivery and standard of service is excellent. Very happy with everything I have purchased from them."
"The five star rating is for the Brand Boudoir (BB) customer service team. For the DPD courier service which was responsible for delivering my shoes I would give no stars. The BB customer service team were outstanding - extremely responsive and helpful but it is a shame that the delivery service let them down. DPD are utterly incompetent, say that they have attempted to make a delivery when clearly they haven't, etc. Brand Boudoir itself is absolutely fantastic and it would be even more fantastic if it stopped using DPD!"
"Really easy to find and buy what I wanted the delivery time was great really fast packaged really well and my item looked better in the flesh I was really happy and I will definitely use again"
"Excellent service. Next day delivery with a one hour time slot. Very easy to return items. I 'll be ordering again."
"Stylist had to comperise on colour none available in my strength would have bought several but pleased with them"
"it's very comfortable."
"Transaction and imternational delivery was easy and fast. Highly recommend this site!"
"Very fast delivery and super competitive price. I happily recomend. J R"
"Disappointed to have to pay for returns"
"Great service, fast delivery, lovely item. I'll use brandboudoir again!"
"Je suis très contente de ma commande. Prix compétitifs et rapidité de livraison."
"excellent service, fast shipment with tracking number and the possibility to agree about the delivery. Great job!"
"Great service!"
"Love the shoes & bag I received they came so quick on a next day delivery free of charge! Would definitely buy from here again and recommend to everyone!"
"nice people,very good service and helpfull😉"
"Ordered a bag that had a very good discount on it- michael kors. Came in prompt time and is exceptionally nice. Happy days!"
"I purchased some ugg flip flops, not only were they genuine, but they were the cheapest price I could find. They were also despatched the same day within an hour or so of purchacing. Brilliant service."
"Fast and great, thanks"