brandboudoir Reviews

232 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
Verified Buyer

I'm delighted with the shoes and the price was good. Delivery was next day as promised. My only reservation is the cost of delivery, £6.00 seems a little steep, it is possible to get next day delivery from other suppliers for less. However, it won't put me off buying again.
Caroline Swan
Verified Buyer

Brandboudoir are a new name to me, so ordered with trepidation. Needn't have worried, their service is exceptional. Will have no hesitation in ordering with them again. Quality goods, easy to use website and they deliver, on all levels. What's not to like?!! I'm sure I'll be a returning customer. Thank you, Brandboudoir.
Verified Buyer

I was impressed with the speed of delivery and happy with the product
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my shoes, they were as described on the website and i will certainly use you again
Karen Mccarron
Verified Buyer

There was a large selection of shoes @ reduced prices & I found a pair that I really liked at half price.. They arrived very quickly also. I will be looking for more !!
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, eat to use website, nice sale price on my purchase. Shoes are very funky and comfortable too.
Verified Buyer

I found the shoes I wanted, which where out of stock in the shops and I could buy them at a lower price than what expected. The shipping was really fast. I love the shoes I bought.

Super quick delivery !
Great quality Birkenstocks .
Efficient service 👌🏻
Verified Buyer

Love the boots great service
Helen Boseley
Verified Buyer

Great service, exceeded my expectations
Mr Rob Lancaster
Verified Buyer

Excellent service over the phone, promptly delivered and in perfect condition. Will certainly use you again.
Marion Edwards
Verified Buyer

Excellent product at a great price, fits well. Very good service, would definitely use them again.
Verified Buyer

Great quality shoes at affordable prices, speedy delivery- very satisfied with your service. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

super impressed - I shopped for a specific branded boot, and this was the cheapest. Incredibly quick delivery, though would have appreciated a less speedy (ie cheaper) option as P&P was costly.
Monica Reilly
Verified Buyer

i'll definitely be ordering more, as the complete transaction was seemless, however what amazed me was the Brandboudoir are giving amazon a run for their money in terms of delivery !! WOW exceptionally quick service & of course my shoes, i love !

much thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and super fast delivery.
Alison Martin
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery and service
Mrs Deborah Best

Quick efficient service
Mr Virginia Di Bello
Verified Buyer

Veloci, puntuali, ottimi prezzi!!!
brandboudoir is rated 4.79 based on 232 reviews