brandboudoir Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend brandboudoir
Ho Yeol Bae
Ho Yeol Bae
Verified Buyer

There is a product I want and it ships quickly.
C?lia Bonnet
C?lia Bonnet
Verified Buyer

De la qualité pas cher et livré en 2 jours en France que demander de mieux ?!! Je re commenderai sur le site

Super quick delivery !
Great quality Birkenstocks .
Efficient service 👌🏻
Anna Petersen
Verified Buyer

So far I am reasonably happy. The bag I ordered arrived very quickly, it was however damaged. I called customer services and it was collected the next day. I have been told a new replacement will be sent when they receive the damaged one.
Peter Nesbitt
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and product exactly as described. Very good value for money and a product not easily found in shops or on other websites. Very happy.
Verified Buyer

Very happy with shopping experience at brandboudoir. Shoes were purchased at a great price and arrived quickly.
Angela Male

Great price fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Very fast turn around from order to delivery.

Love your site!

Only comment regarding order: I expected a confirmation mail after order and thought there was a problem when didn't recieve one
Michelle Cudlipp
Verified Buyer

Really fast postage, products are wonderful
Verified Buyer

Ordered on afternoon of 11th July and got my gorgeous Ash trainers on 13th July and that was to NI! Only downside was the £10 delivery charge when mainland get their delivery FREE!
Johannah Wilkenson
Verified Buyer

I love the brands stocked and at a reasonable price point too 😃
Rachel Atack

Wow
1st I've used this web site
I'll be back for more! The shoes I got are amazing and the sale price was fantastic

Brilliant price,brilliant service,thank you
Verified Buyer

Good value branded product which arrived so quickly I thought there had been a mistake.
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Appreciate the fact that I was able to speak to someone to help with a query. Delivery service was quick, and shoes pristine. Because of long working hours, it was fantastic and very important to be able to pick the parcel up from a collection point. Will definitely always check here first when buying again. Recommended.
Verified Buyer

Quick, Efficent and kept me updated as to when shoes would be delivered.
I had not heard of brandboudoir before, so relied on reviews of others before placing order.
Pleased to say I can pass on a 5 star and thank you.
Helen Kristina Desai
Verified Buyer

I am so happy with my purchase ! Was searching on line for a while for the Ash gladiator sandals and then Brandboudoir came up trumps! ( at an affordable price also). Love my new sandals and can't wait to wear them in my next holiday.
Linda Boyle
Verified Buyer

The purchase was easy and the delivery was quick. I love the sandles and they fit nicely.
Verified Buyer

Great quality & value shoes delivered efficiently with good customer service.
brandboudoir is rated 4.80 based on 275 reviews