BrandAlley Reviews

Fashion
Clothing

Postal Service, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate BrandAlley ?

"Customer service was helpful, however the amount of money paid for delivery my package wasn't that securely packaged. Everything was just dumped in a bubble wrap envelope. I ordered a tray which wasn't wrapped at all, so very disappointing. Luckily nothing broke, but I would be worried if I ordered glass items would they be packaged carefully."
"As with several other posters, they are quite keen to take your money and eventually inform you that they are out of stock - my last two orders were delayed and then cancelled - a Formula 1 polo shirt and then some crystal champagne flutes. On both occasions, I had to enquire as to the "progress" of the orders as they had passed the promised delivery date to be told that they were "out of stock". Under the previous trading name of Achica, they were slow but OK - under new "ownership/management" things have gone downhill very quickly....."
"Order never arrived. Refund took four months of totally disgraceful customer service. I used to be a loyal client. They would be better off without the appalling customer services they answer calls and reply emails. Good lesson for me to never shop with this company again. Just amazed how do the make it to over 9k satisfied customers. perhaps that is a lie too."
"Charged me £7.50 for delivery and it arrived in the most awful packing. The dress was that badly screwed up In a ball, and just thrown in the creases will never come out. I can appreciate that it’s designer brands at low prices but there is no excuse at a postage cost of £7.50 to send an item in that way. I will never use again !! (I have pictures of anyone would like to see )"
"Awful company"
"Loved the swift delivery and the range on their website!"
"Great value offering designer items at affordable prices"
"Hi I have just read all these reviews and I am very surprised because I think this website is amazing! I have brought quite a lot of things and they have all been very good, you might sometimes have to wait for a product but they do let you know! I have recommended a lot of people to, great. Hope this Review helps 😎"
"Oh dear- I ordered shoes with next day delivery and they still haven’t arrived. They refunded my delivery charges but I still haven’t received the shoes and the estimated date is a month after I placed the order- quite unapologetic and a poor service...."
"Great service and high quality products at reduced prices. I wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again."
"Ordered a 6.5 foot mirror that arrived in a terrible state - scratched, not made well at all with the corner joins not touching. Sent photos to the customer service team that agreed it wasn't acceptable and arranged for it to be collected. A few attempts later and then they lost it/couldn't track it down - customer service team said they would look into it with no updates from them just a few sorrys whenever I called them - over 3 weeks later I am still awaiting feedback/refund. This is the second item I have ordered from them that I have been extremely disappointed with. Will be unsubscribing from their mailing list and never ordering from them again."
"DO NOT USE! TOTAL SCAMMERS SELLING PRODUCTS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE AND EARNING INTERST ON YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TAKE AN AGE TO REFUND OR WONT AT ALL. CHEAP PRICES BUT NO STOCK ITS ALL A BIG SCAM"
"I love BrandAlley. The deals are fantastic - recognised designer names and huge discounts. Everything about the site is effortless, from shopping to purchasing. Even returns are easy. The perfect way to shop!"
"I ordered a Christmas present in November - Brandalley took my money instantly ... now after chasing 3 times they have said 'we will refund you in 3-5 days' .... Now I have no time to replace this Christmas gift in time. Are they even allowed to sit on my money for a month ? This service is unacceptable. I recommend you don't use Brandalley. ** VERY POOR **"
"Anyone that intends to order with these DON’T. Placed a order for 2 items a few weeks ago, I was aware the order would be ‘split shipped’ and i didn’t mind that. 7 days ago had a email saying the first part of the order was on it’s way (2 x 2 pillows) happy days. Order arrived a the next working day, this is where the problems started. The parcel was OPEN and had clearly been sent like it and the packaging was far too small for the items, so I thought email customer services and that’ll be that. Had a reply from c.s (t..ya) saying sorry that it’ll be fed back to the warehouse, ok fair enough that’s the end of the matter. A while later I had another email from the same person insinuating that I was lying and they wanted photographic proof, which I had and sent with a request for compensation. later in the day another email from same time individual claiming that she could not open the photos could I re send in a different format? No please, no sorry for taking up your time ( I could view them fine on my phone, tablet and pc so found it all a bit too convenient), so photos re sent in a different format along with a request for the other part of the order to be cancelled. The following day I had a email from a different agent c..ol saying that it was too late to cancel order as it was preparing for despatch (outright fib the order status was still at being processed by supplier) and that she had credited my account with a £10 voucher, to which I emailed back declining as never will I shop again with brandalley. No reply so I took to Twitter and within 2 hours the second part of the order cancelled and a full refund for that item and the postage, but no £10 but not worried about that too much. Yes I appreciate mistakes happen but it’s how the issues are addressed and the standard of c.s that matters."
"Accurate description on line, fantastic quality product and swift delivery... what's not to like!"
"A really diverse range of products. I look forward to their emails"
"Great prices."
"Great prices."
"Great choice of genuine designer goods at a fraction of the normal price, easy ordering & swift delivery. I have used them several times now and always been pleased with their service and the quality of the goods"
BrandAlley is rated 3.37 based on 30 reviews