BrandAlley Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend BrandAlley
11PM
11PM

About BrandAlley: BrandAlley.co.ukis the UK's leading private-sales site with a unique offering across fashion, beauty, homeware and lifestyle for women, men and children. There are 5-6 sales which launch daily with up to 70% off a mix of over 1,500 renowned designer and h?

3 Thomas More Square

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how BrandAlley made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
"I ordered my items on the 26th October, I still hadn't received them by the 22nd November, I have been emailing back and forward to be told they were looking for my order and that they were sorry for the delay only to be told yesterday that I won't be getting my order now as they have none left in stock! I will not be shopping here again! Can't imagine I will have my refund quick enough to replace the order for my daughter's Christmas! Stay away from BrandAlley unless you want to wait forever on deliver that probably won't arrive!"
Are you BrandAlley? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BrandAlley receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Good products offered at very cheap prices eg. throws."
"Received a substitute product to that ordered. Substitute coukd be bought tomorrow on high street for quarter of the price, plus their's was flawed."
"Guys, please just call costumer service before order, never ever they will asnswer you !!!! I order a black 12 size dress they send me totally different dress red and size 10 . D O N T use this company."
"Ordered a handbag on Friday morning (before 2pm cut off point for express delivery). This was meant to be a surprise for my mum, who is going away on Monday. So I checked my email around 4pm to see order update...nothing. I call them up and they apologise and say it should be updated. Surprise surprise I get an email to say item has been despatched. So I check tracking number at 6pm and it states Royal Mail are waiting for item to be Sent. I call BrandAlley up and the woman tells me it hasn’t actually left as there was some (pathetic) excuse! She says she will refund my £7.50 for express delivery! I explained what is the purpose of me paying for express when you cannot deliver!!! I needed that next day delivered!! So I check tracking today again and surprise surprise.... Royal Mail are still waiting for item to be delivered to them!!!! I called BrandAlley up during my work break! They said oh Royal Mail haven’t updated it.. then changed her statement. She said it has left the warehouse on Friday (what a joke and lie) then why does Royal Mail still not have the item to deliver it??? She is a liar that’s why! She then goes onto tell me I should receive it tomorrow or Tuesday!! Firstly if it hadn’t even got to Royal Mail yet, how will I get it tomorrow!!!? BrandAlley are the worst online shopping Store I’ve ever dealt with. This is shocking to know they can actually trade!! I will make sure the world knows about their decieit."
"reliable delivery times and excellent service"
"Customer service was helpful, however the amount of money paid for delivery my package wasn't that securely packaged. Everything was just dumped in a bubble wrap envelope. I ordered a tray which wasn't wrapped at all, so very disappointing. Luckily nothing broke, but I would be worried if I ordered glass items would they be packaged carefully."
"Super choice of offers that are updated daily. Lots of quality branded items available, super quick service and a pleasure to deal with."
"As with several other posters, they are quite keen to take your money and eventually inform you that they are out of stock - my last two orders were delayed and then cancelled - a Formula 1 polo shirt and then some crystal champagne flutes. On both occasions, I had to enquire as to the "progress" of the orders as they had passed the promised delivery date to be told that they were "out of stock". Under the previous trading name of Achica, they were slow but OK - under new "ownership/management" things have gone downhill very quickly....."
"Order never arrived. Refund took four months of totally disgraceful customer service. I used to be a loyal client. They would be better off without the appalling customer services they answer calls and reply emails. Good lesson for me to never shop with this company again. Just amazed how do the make it to over 9k satisfied customers. perhaps that is a lie too."
"Charged me £7.50 for delivery and it arrived in the most awful packing. The dress was that badly screwed up In a ball, and just thrown in the creases will never come out. I can appreciate that it’s designer brands at low prices but there is no excuse at a postage cost of £7.50 to send an item in that way. I will never use again !! (I have pictures of anyone would like to see )"
"Awful company"
"Loved the swift delivery and the range on their website!"
"Great value offering designer items at affordable prices"
"Hi I have just read all these reviews and I am very surprised because I think this website is amazing! I have brought quite a lot of things and they have all been very good, you might sometimes have to wait for a product but they do let you know! I have recommended a lot of people to, great. Hope this Review helps 😎"
"Oh dear- I ordered shoes with next day delivery and they still haven’t arrived. They refunded my delivery charges but I still haven’t received the shoes and the estimated date is a month after I placed the order- quite unapologetic and a poor service...."
"Great service and high quality products at reduced prices. I wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again."
"Ordered a 6.5 foot mirror that arrived in a terrible state - scratched, not made well at all with the corner joins not touching. Sent photos to the customer service team that agreed it wasn't acceptable and arranged for it to be collected. A few attempts later and then they lost it/couldn't track it down - customer service team said they would look into it with no updates from them just a few sorrys whenever I called them - over 3 weeks later I am still awaiting feedback/refund. This is the second item I have ordered from them that I have been extremely disappointed with. Will be unsubscribing from their mailing list and never ordering from them again."
"DO NOT USE! TOTAL SCAMMERS SELLING PRODUCTS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE AND EARNING INTERST ON YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TAKE AN AGE TO REFUND OR WONT AT ALL. CHEAP PRICES BUT NO STOCK ITS ALL A BIG SCAM"
"I love BrandAlley. The deals are fantastic - recognised designer names and huge discounts. Everything about the site is effortless, from shopping to purchasing. Even returns are easy. The perfect way to shop!"
BrandAlley is rated 3.22 based on 37 reviews