BrandAlley Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend BrandAlley

How would you rate BrandAlley?

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great value offering designer items at affordable prices

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BrandAlley in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great value offering designer items at affordable prices"
"Hi I have just read all these reviews and I am very surprised because I think this website is amazing! I have brought quite a lot of things and they have all been very good, you might sometimes have to wait for a product but they do let you know! I have recommended a lot of people to, great. Hope this Review helps 😎"
"Oh dear- I ordered shoes with next day delivery and they still haven’t arrived. They refunded my delivery charges but I still haven’t received the shoes and the estimated date is a month after I placed the order- quite unapologetic and a poor service...."
"Great service and high quality products at reduced prices. I wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again."
"Ordered a 6.5 foot mirror that arrived in a terrible state - scratched, not made well at all with the corner joins not touching. Sent photos to the customer service team that agreed it wasn't acceptable and arranged for it to be collected. A few attempts later and then they lost it/couldn't track it down - customer service team said they would look into it with no updates from them just a few sorrys whenever I called them - over 3 weeks later I am still awaiting feedback/refund. This is the second item I have ordered from them that I have been extremely disappointed with. Will be unsubscribing from their mailing list and never ordering from them again."
"DO NOT USE! TOTAL SCAMMERS SELLING PRODUCTS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE AND EARNING INTERST ON YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TAKE AN AGE TO REFUND OR WONT AT ALL. CHEAP PRICES BUT NO STOCK ITS ALL A BIG SCAM"
Sara-Jane Allen
"I love BrandAlley. The deals are fantastic - recognised designer names and huge discounts. Everything about the site is effortless, from shopping to purchasing. Even returns are easy. The perfect way to shop!"
"I ordered a Christmas present in November - Brandalley took my money instantly ... now after chasing 3 times they have said 'we will refund you in 3-5 days' .... Now I have no time to replace this Christmas gift in time. Are they even allowed to sit on my money for a month ? This service is unacceptable. I recommend you don't use Brandalley. ** VERY POOR **"
Rachel Davies
Verified Reviewer
"Anyone that intends to order with these DON’T. Placed a order for 2 items a few weeks ago, I was aware the order would be ‘split shipped’ and i didn’t mind that. 7 days ago had a email saying the first part of the order was on it’s way (2 x 2 pillows) happy days. Order arrived a the next working day, this is where the problems started. The parcel was OPEN and had clearly been sent like it and the packaging was far too small for the items, so I thought email customer services and that’ll be that. Had a reply from c.s (t..ya) saying sorry that it’ll be fed back to the warehouse, ok fair enough that’s the end of the matter. A while later I had another email from the same person insinuating that I was lying and they wanted photographic proof, which I had and sent with a request for compensation. later in the day another email from same time individual claiming that she could not open the photos could I re send in a different format? No please, no sorry for taking up your time ( I could view them fine on my phone, tablet and pc so found it all a bit too convenient), so photos re sent in a different format along with a request for the other part of the order to be cancelled. The following day I had a email from a different agent c..ol saying that it was too late to cancel order as it was preparing for despatch (outright fib the order status was still at being processed by supplier) and that she had credited my account with a £10 voucher, to which I emailed back declining as never will I shop again with brandalley. No reply so I took to Twitter and within 2 hours the second part of the order cancelled and a full refund for that item and the postage, but no £10 but not worried about that too much. Yes I appreciate mistakes happen but it’s how the issues are addressed and the standard of c.s that matters."
Mrs Moffat
"Accurate description on line, fantastic quality product and swift delivery... what's not to like!"
Anne Horton
"A really diverse range of products. I look forward to their emails"
"Great prices."
"Great prices."
Maggie
"Great choice of genuine designer goods at a fraction of the normal price, easy ordering & swift delivery. I have used them several times now and always been pleased with their service and the quality of the goods"
"big brand on good value"
"Fantastic reductions."
"Fantastic reductions."
"Ordered two pairs of shoes in May with a delivery date in June, got one pair and a message the other pair would be delayed. 3 MONTHS later I emailed BrandAlley asking for an update on the item. They then replied stating that the item was unavailable due to the supplier and issued a refund immediately. Bit perplexing that they only informed me of this when I contacted them. If I'd forgotten would I have got my money back? The cynic within doubts it. I also got a voucher for £10 applied to my account for the inconvenience. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I ordered 3 items and used my voucher. Got items quickly but one was incorrect. Contacted BrandAlley immediately who passed it on to 'head office' almost a week later there was no further contact. I have contacted them again today to complain further, they came back to me with this; 'Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay within my response. I have been in touch with head office and sadly we are unable to source a replacement for you as the stock is no longer available to us. Please state a day Monday to Friday that you will be available to collect the incorrect item? We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience.' Today is Tuesday, do they mean this week or next? Monday to Friday is rather limiting for most full time workers. No mention of a refund for the item I haven't received. Have now emailed back yet again asking for clarity on this but have totally lost all faith in this company. Won't be shopping with them again, suggest you don't either!"
Josephine Dunlop
"Great value designer clothing and footwear"
Elizabeth
"Excellent prices and some real gems to be found!"
BrandAlley is rated 3.65 based on 24 reviews