Brand Design Experts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts ?

Dalony Pinniger-Clare
"Easy, fast and knew exactly what we wanted"
Justin Craib
"After submitting my request I was sent some logo drafts within 24 hrs, after a couple of changes I had a new business logo ready to go within 5 business days.Jack and the team catered to all of my questions and I now have a very professional logo that I can use to market my business,Great price,product and they deliver what they promise.Highly recommend Brand Design to take your business to the next level."
Claire
"The team did a fantastic job on designing my new logo. They listened to what I wanted and then supported my as we finalised the designs. I would definitely recommend."
Adam Graham
"Gave them a try for the first time about 3 months ago. Went to them again for the same files yesterday since I had lost the files they sent me. They promptly supported me & earned this appreciation. Will use them again. You too can!"
Matt
"This company made my logo, and after i was being picky & requesting changes to be made to it (im very fussy) this company spent just over a week in total working on it, with daily updates via email to me and they kept tweaking it till it was perfect to my liking. Im very impressed with not only the logo but the absolute 100/100 customer service this company provides to its customers. My logo "KICK MX" Is now entirely unique & will hopefully be very well remembered because of this. And this will be all down to this company with there excellent design skills! If i ever need another logo making ill be straight back to you guys & will recommend you to anyone that ever asks for a designer! Thanks again guys! KICK MX."
Garry Russell
"This is the second time I have used Brand Design and can't recommend then highly enough. Great service excellent designs nothing what so ever to complain about"
Jessica Marcheford
"Brand Design Experts deserves to be given the best possible rating. Through this review, I’m doing just that! They designed flyers for me couple of months ago & completed the delivery sooner than they committed. My dad’s website for his chiropody & surgery goes live next week. They’ve designed it thoroughly. Superior customer service!"
Dalony Pinniger-Clare
"Excellent customer service, very fast, excellent choice of logos and very flexible. Thank you"
Paul Baw
"Excellent customer service All issues and orders dealt within 24hrs, impressive!! Keep up the good work guys!! Highly recommendable Vortex Apparel Team"
Din Samir
"Very professional and friendly"
(London) - Posted 1 year ago