Brand Design Experts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts ?

"I was very pleased with the end result, the logo design looked great. The only issue was the communication was a bit lacking and each change seemed to take longer than I expected it would. Price was good though and all file types provided. So while there was frustration over the delays, for the price I think it's a good deal."
"Surprisingly happy with my purchase they went above and beyond!"
"The people from branddesignexperts.co.uk were very responsive and happy to help. Our logo was produced in a very short space of time, and we are very happy with it."
"Amazing!! Great service and quick responses! Very creative 👍"
"Promptness"
"We were amazed at the quick response, quality of the designs and ease of the whole process. Would definitely recommend."
"So happy with the professionalism and promptness this company has displayed. Had so many amazing choices of logos and they are more than willing to work with you to create a special design. Can't wait to display my own logo. Very very happy, you won't be disappointed. 👍👍👍"
"BDE has been responsive and accommodating of any changes that I have needed to make to my logo. The consultants listened to me and produced a logo that suited my requirements. My family and friends have also complimented the logo produced by BDE. I will be definitely looking at BDE again. Thank you"
"I recently had Brand Design Experts make my logo. I know they have a lot of bad reviews on the internet, but if you want a special logo expect to pay more than what you'll do with Brand Design Experts. For me, since I wanted a quite simple logo, they were perfect and affordable. They replied very fast too! Would recommend if you're looking for something clean and simple."
"Excellent timely service. Also made every effort to ensure customer satisfaction."
"Dream come true to find an affordable service that provides exceptional products! Communication and services were fantastic and I am incredibly happy with the end result!"
"I EXPERIENCE WITH BRAND DESIGN HAS BEEEN VERY PLEASING I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE."
"Got the first draft of logos very poor quality,asked for my money back. They wanted me to give them another chance which I did. The next drafts were better but decided not to go ahead. Asked for my money back under their no quibble money back guarantee on 5th of June. Certainly no quibbling because they have failed to acknowledge my request for a refund. Beware."
"quality logos"
"Fast response, excellent design ideas, helpful staff."
"The service was smooth and they communicate with me."
"Brilliant service from start to finish, highly recommend"
"I know I am paying for a particular service, but I found that the Brand Design Experts listened to what I wanted. Was willing to change and amend designs. I got the impression if I was not happy then they wouldn't be either. I bought another design for a reasonable cost."
"As a director, I found Brand Design Experts services outstanding and swift with all response. Highly recommend their services. Shant van Kolck Founder | Director"
"Such great experience from the service of the Brand Design Experts provided. Hardworking team, you will be surprised and impressed if you contact them in the late middle night."
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.66 based on 232 reviews