Brand Design Experts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Brand Design Experts

About Brand Design Experts: Logo Design. Website Design. That’s what we’re renowned for.

Actually we’re known as a reputed custom logo designing & bespoke web development firm in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA. So, what is it that we’d like to tell you about us? It’s this: BrandDesignExperts is well known for more than just logo design & website design.

Our expertise is that of designing a brand. And a brand is an experience. That's what we create by design. Logo design, website design, stationery design & brand design.

Offices in the UK (+442070506055), USA (+18452711234) & New Zealand (+64 48890020)

How would you rate Brand Design Experts ?

"Communication was easy with this team. In the end, they nailed it with logo design! Keep it up!"
"Fast, efficient. Good job"
"They kept me updated on every aspect of change requested as the company logo was created in a very timely manner. Excellent correspondce throughout the project."
"Brilliant service all lovely people and so quick and easy!!!!!"
"Excellent service first class logo's any of the six designs would have been good enough but did eventually decide on one would recommend anyone looking for a logo to try them"
"""I haven't had an actual phone conversation with anyone from brand design, after numerous requests for one. I wasn't happy with the quality of work, and have requested refund."
"Their logos look like clip art. They will only respond to you once a day, sometimes not even amending what you asked. After a frustrating month I gave up & went elsewhere, wish I had sooner! I didn't get my money back either, they would not refund me & when I opened a PayPal case they sent photos of the rubbish logos that they had sent me to PayPal & my case was closed. Very disappointing!!"
"Great design that works well for us loved the several designs they sent . Very happy Customer's"
"Great customer experience. The end result was just what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Excellent quick desisign with great result."
"I like the logo design from them. The price is really nice, they give me 3 different designs for free, and each design is so original and unique. They are very responsive and professional. I'm so happy to do business with them."
"Very responsive and very nice design!"
"Thanks guys you've done great job,the logo fit my company purpose which is great idea thumb up"
"Great service, easy-to-use, listened to my requests to alter colours on their designs, really fast turnaround. Also, were very helpful when I required an invoice to be re-sent months later. thanks!"
"We needed a logo quickly for our new business and Brand Design Experts delivered very quickly. We were very happy with the options provided and after altering one slightly we came away with exactly what we needed!"
"Great service and professionally designed logo. Very pleased."
"Good communication throughout the design process. Went out of their way to fulfill my requirements and were only happy to make the adjustments I requested. I have given four stars instead of five as the process was longer than I wanted it to be as the colour gradients they have was hard to match with my colour requests as I was using and Panatone reference. I did feel there were sometimes a miscommunication regarding my requests and this made the process more drawn out but I was happy with the outcome and overall, they gave a professional service."
"After sending an email to the team to make an adjustment to my website they responded very quickly and adhered to my request precisely."
"Great turnaround and they listen to your ideas and work well with you."
"Very timely and willing to go the extra mile."
Brand Design Experts is rated 4.66 based on 232 reviews