Bramleys Mirfield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bramleys Mirfield
Read Bramleys  Mirfield Reviews

01924 495334

Tell us how Bramleys Mirfield made you happy
Friendly professional service. Nothing was too much trouble. The team were extremely helpful throughout the whole process, keeping me updated and informed every step of the way.
Very satisfied with the service we received! A big thank you to Janis at Mirfield branch who reassured me and kept me sane 😊
(Mirfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you all at the Mirfield office for your time in getting our completion through as smoothly as possible. Janice was a super star - Thank you again .
(Mirfield) - Posted 5 months ago
Very impressed with the professional way my sale was handled and how quick the sale was. very smooth.
(Mirfield) - Posted 6 months ago
very helpful with both viewing and buying thank you.
(Mirfield) - Posted 10 months ago
I cannot praise Janice Acklam enough, she was so helpful & obliging. She is a great asset to your Mirfield office and to the company.
Many thanks
(Mirfield) - Posted 11 months ago
Very professional from the start, Janice was always helpful nothing was ever too much trouble, thank you, would use Bramleys again no problem.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Bramley Mirfield staff were very good when we needed additional help with an empty property we were selling, they ensured the property was checked weekly. Thanks very much.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
a very good service, would highly recommend them
Friendly, helpful and supportive
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service kept informed all the way through our sale would highly recommend Bramley's they achieved excellent price for our property very satisfied with service provided
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Both Hannah and Janice were brilliantly helpful. I was a clueless first time buyer, and ended up purchasing my first home hassle free!
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
purchase made easy, thank you
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
We would rate the service we received as excellent. The staff were very friendly and approachable and were thoroughly professional in all matters to do with our sale.
Great team of people
Have had many a property purchase from bramleys, however this has been the most complicated purchase to date.
The local team have been informative and reactive to all needs
Well done Lisa & Hannah ! Thanks a lot
Oliver Horne
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Really good end to end service from Bramleys with a successful sale.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
You found our buyer on the first day of marketing and kept us informed all the way through to completion, the staff in Mirfield stayed back on the final day to help us get the keys and enable the chain to complete and move in. Gillian & Fred Ford.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
I found Bramleys at Mirfield brilliant. All the staff were friendly, professional, helpful, prompt and they managed to sell my house within 3 months for an excellent price. A massive thank you for such a great service and a trouble-free experience.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
I can’t thank Janice enough , without her help we would not have been able to exchange contracts . No matter how many times I rang Janice , she was always pleasant polite and willing to help. I would not have any hesitation in highly recommending Bramleys and staff.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Janice was efficient and friendly.
(Mirfield) - Posted 1 year ago
All the staff are very friendly and helpful. They keep you informed as to what is happening and will answer any question you may have. I highly recommend them. A big thankyou to all the staff, especially Janice, Lisa and Andrew xx
(Mirfield) - Posted 2 years ago