Bramleys Elland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bramleys Elland
Read Bramleys Elland Reviews

Tell us how Bramleys Elland made you happy
Hi, Sorry this has taken so long.
We can not thank Bramleys Elland enough especially Mel who went above ,and beyond at what was proving to be a very fraught time with both the selling ,and constant delays to our New Development being ready.

First class from Mel 150%
(Elland) - Posted 7 months ago
Recently had the pleasure of using Bramleys to sell my house. From start to finish they were very professional, always on the ball with updates and pushing things along when required. Would highly recommend Bramleys for anyone looking to buy or sell a house.
(Elland) - Posted 11 months ago
Always a fantastic friendly, efficient service. Can’t find any fault and highly recommend.
(Elland) - Posted 11 months ago
Excellent service from the beginning to end of the whole process.

Big thanks to Mel for her efforts.

5 star
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Mel provided an excellent service to us on our purchase. She kept us informed at every stage of the process and responded straight away to all queries.
great service
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional, approachable and compassionate team of people. The ladies were helpful from start to finish of the sale of our home. I cannot thank Mel, Tara and Hannah enough for all their effort and hard work.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
I recently purchased a property through Bramleys, Elland, i have to say that Mel was excellent, very helpful and informative throughout the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Mel is an absolute credit to the company. Helpful, brilliant, polite and always always willing to help. Terrific asset to the company 10/10.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
A very professional and competent service.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant service, I don’t think my house move would have happened without the team at Bramley’s coordinating all the parties. Thank you!
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
The staff at Bramleys Elland were fantastic from start to finish with the sale of our old house and purchase of our new one .

Our property was advertised within 24 hours of our decision to sell & viewings booked in even before the brochure was signed off (3 within 48 hours) - they really went the extra mile.

They professionally dealt with all the viewings at our property whilst we were away & kept us well informed throughout.

We asked for several additional viewings at our new property to get access for trades to quote ahead of completion and again were always well looked after and supported.

Selling and buying properties is demanding and stressful, we were in regular contact with Bramelys coordinating the sale and purchase and they really did make it a smooth experience, with it being 13 weeks from start to finish.

We would (& have already) recommend them to anyone selling or buying.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Mel was brilliant throughout our purchase and kept us informed and up to date with everything. Would really recommend Bramleys really happy with the service we received! Thanks
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Mel was amazing! Better than our own estate agent! Will definitely get in touch when we move again!
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
A friendly and efficient estate agent which delivers an effective service to customers.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Very easy to deal with and very patient with the sale being prolonged.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
we have been really pleased with every aspect of the service given by the team at Bramleys.Our thanks especially to Mel and Tara.They were really helpful, very efficient and communicated with us especially well.Our property had been unsuccessfully marketed by another company for several months before we engaged Bramleys,so full marks and their rates were competitive.
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Both living 250 miles away my brother and I were well supported by the staff in the Elland branch and I received Saturday phone calls from a lovely lady at the Halifax branch. Selling our late mother's home was made less stressful by the services offered by Bramley's, namely house clearance and recommending a Kirklees pest control when the purchaser spotted a mouse in the basement! We are both very pleased with all your staff
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Bramleys were superbly exceptional helping and directing us in selling and buying. We chose Bramleys as they were local to us and we are so glad we did. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were always at the end of the phone or email if we needed them. Mel and Bill are excellent at what they do, we would of had no idea without their support throughout the life changing experience. From selling our property to choosing a mortgage provider and solicitor, nothing can be faulted. We would definitely recommend Bramleys and would use them again in the future, not that we’re planning on moving again anytime soon!
(Elland) - Posted 1 year ago
Bramleys were fantastic from start to finish. I purchased my house through them 5 years ago and they were brilliant back then, so I knew who I'd be selling it through again.
We did get quotes from other estate agents but the quality and price were both top notch.
We dealt with Mel throughout the process who was a huge help, couldn't have done more for us.
Will definitely recommend Bramleys to my family and friends.
Bramleys Elland is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews