Bramleys Huddersfield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bramleys Huddersfield
Read Bramleys Huddersfield Reviews

About Bramleys Huddersfield:

Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St Georges Square

Karen was very helpful and she put in a lot of time and effort to help us. A very good job done
(Huddersfield) -
Bethany was fantastic throughout, she kept up updated with everything that was happening and always had an answer for us, would highly recommend Bramleys to anyone buying or selling a property
(Huddersfield) -
Absolutely fantastic service from the whole team. I would recommend them to anyone.
(Huddersfield) -
Friendly professional service. Always answered questions promptly. Very happy.
(Huddersfield) -
I was really impressed by Bramleys, on the intial valuation there was a clear knowledge of the local area that had been missing from other estate agents, and I instantly felt they knew what they were doing. The house sold within a week, and the team managed the next few months to keep it as stress free as possible. An excellent team all around.
(Huddersfield) -
i found Karen very helpful and understanding, in the long struggle to sell my mothers bungalow.
(Huddersfield) -
A fantastic experience from every member of staff . Could not have chosen a better an estate agent to handle our sale. Bramley's came well recommended and have well exceeded our expectations . Thank you everyone. We are so pleased with you all.
(Huddersfield) -
Excellent service and very quick sale. Very happy overall
I have dealt with Bramleys now for a number of years as a landlord, a tenant and more recently for the sale of our property. I have always found Bramleys to be an exceptional company to deal with. Antonia and her team did a highly professional and brilliantly well targeted job of marketing our house and Karen and all the team did such a wonderful job of managing all the enquiries, viewings and offers! They always keep you fully informed and give you loads of great advice and most importantly secured the perfect buyers at the right time and price. All the team at Bramleys are an absolute pleasure to deal with and I’ve always felt that they really genuinely care. They always have loads of energy and enthusiasm. I would highly recommend Bramleys to anyone for selling your house, renting your house out through Bramleys or renting through Bramleys.
(Huddersfield) -
Helpful and professional. Always returned calls promptly answering any questions etc.
(Huddersfield) -
I have recently sold my property with Bramleys (May 2019 ). I found all the staff very professional, informative, transparent and expertise within their industry. I was kept informed all the way through the procedure and nothing was too much trouble. I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to ask Bramleys to market a property . Excellent service. Particular thank you to Karen Tinker who was the named property negotiator who liaised with all other professionals regarding the property sale. Great Company.
(Huddersfield) -
It was an easy and well managed process to find a new tenant for our property. Great service
Brilliant!
(Huddersfield) -
It was a pleasure dealing with Karen Tinker at Bramleys Huddersfield, she was polite and efficient in every way, nothing was too much trouble when I rung and asked various questions through the house selling procedure, I would certainly recomend Bramleys and Karen Thank You.
(Huddersfield) -
Thank you so much to Karen and the team at Bramleys for your excellent services with selling my house. Karen kept me regularly updated and made the process run very smoothly. I would recommend Bramleys to all my family and friends.
(Huddersfield) -
Just to say a very big thank you to Karen tinker, who was professional, thoughtful and kind, she is a credit to Bramleys. Lisa and Marcus
(Huddersfield) -
Over the years, we had very good service and support from both the lettings team and the sales team and would happily recommend Bramleys. Thank you!
(Huddersfield) -
Good service, kept us informed and responded to any queries we had promptly. Would recommend!
(Huddersfield) -
Bramleys has been amazing, very helpful great communication had no issues love my new place. Also soneka from Bramleys in Huddersfield has been amazing she’s been so helpful great person :)
(Huddersfield) -
The lettings team at Bramleys have been amazing, and we're happily settled in our new home. Every bit of communication has been friendly and all questions have been answered in a timely manner. The lady we deal with Tracey, is always great, but all her colleagues have been equally as well mannered and knowledgeable with anything I've needed to know - even when they're crazy busy, nothing has been too much trouble. I hope this tenancy goes on for a long long time, as we feel like we've found the perfect house for our family, but if for any reason we need to move, we'd have no hesitation to use Bramleys time and time again.
Bramleys Huddersfield is rated 4.91 based on 58 reviews