Bramleys Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bramleys

About Bramleys: Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St Georges Square

"Friendly professional service. Always answered questions promptly. Very happy."
(Huddersfield) -
"I was really impressed by Bramleys, on the intial valuation there was a clear knowledge of the local area that had been missing from other estate agents, and I instantly felt they knew what they were doing. The house sold within a week, and the team managed the next few months to keep it as stress free as possible. An excellent team all around."
(Huddersfield) -
"Excellent service from the beginning to end of the whole process. Big thanks to Mel for her efforts. 5 star"
"i found Karen very helpful and understanding, in the long struggle to sell my mothers bungalow."
(Huddersfield) -
"very helpful with both viewing and buying thank you."
"Everyone at the halifax branch was very pleasant and very helpful in dealing with our sale and purchase. They were always at the end of the phone with sound advice and promt replys. Thanks to everyone at Bramleys in helping us realise our dream home x"
"A fantastic experience from every member of staff . Could not have chosen a better an estate agent to handle our sale. Bramley's came well recommended and have well exceeded our expectations . Thank you everyone. We are so pleased with you all."
(Huddersfield) -
"I cannot praise Janice Acklam enough, she was so helpful & obliging. She is a great asset to your Mirfield office and to the company. Many thanks"
"Jean at Heckmondwike branch was amazing, so helpful. and thoughtful. The purchase of our new property was challenging to say the least but she helped us through with good advice and lots of calls to the right people. Thank you so much Jean."
(Heckmondwike) -
"Very efficient and caring ,they found me the exact property I was looking for."
(Heckmondwike) -
"Very professional from the start, Janice was always helpful nothing was ever too much trouble, thank you, would use Bramleys again no problem."
"Excellent service and very quick sale. Very happy overall"
"From start to finish the service was above and beyond. Amy northing who was dealing with perches of the house answered every question i had and received any issues that came up. I would use again if the service stays this good."
(Heckmondwike) -
"The photos taken were perfect. Staff very friendly and followed everything up which led to smooth transition."
(Heckmondwike) -
"All the staff in the Cleckheaton office are fantastic!! They make all the process very easy and can’t do enough for you. Bramleys Cleckheaton get 5 stars from me!!"
(Heckmondwike) -
"I have dealt with Bramleys now for a number of years as a landlord, a tenant and more recently for the sale of our property. I have always found Bramleys to be an exceptional company to deal with. Antonia and her team did a highly professional and brilliantly well targeted job of marketing our house and Karen and all the team did such a wonderful job of managing all the enquiries, viewings and offers! They always keep you fully informed and give you loads of great advice and most importantly secured the perfect buyers at the right time and price. All the team at Bramleys are an absolute pleasure to deal with and I’ve always felt that they really genuinely care. They always have loads of energy and enthusiasm. I would highly recommend Bramleys to anyone for selling your house, renting your house out through Bramleys or renting through Bramleys."
(Huddersfield) -
"Helpful and professional. Always returned calls promptly answering any questions etc."
(Huddersfield) -
"I have recently sold my property with Bramleys (May 2019 ). I found all the staff very professional, informative, transparent and expertise within their industry. I was kept informed all the way through the procedure and nothing was too much trouble. I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to ask Bramleys to market a property . Excellent service. Particular thank you to Karen Tinker who was the named property negotiator who liaised with all other professionals regarding the property sale. Great Company."
(Huddersfield) -
"It was an easy and well managed process to find a new tenant for our property. Great service"
Bramleys is rated 4.91 based on 140 reviews