Bramleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bramleys

About Bramleys: Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St. George's Square

How would you rate Bramleys ?

"Mel Smith from Bramleys recently handled the sale of an apartment for me. I am an investor and deal with property agents on a daily basis. Mel stood out from day one, nothing was too difficult for her to deal with and being familiar with the area she was able to offer me sensible suggestions from arranging tradesmen, furniture removal and helping find a local solicitor. I can honestly say Mel was outstanding and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her and her services."
(Elland) -
"Having worked with Bramleys in respect to both 'letting' and 'sales' over the last 12 years I found them to be professional, efficient, informative and reliable. They made light work of some difficult situations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
(Huddersfield) -
"We had dealt with Bramleys before so they were our first choice to sell our home. Daniel Keighley and other members of the team dealt with us in a friendly and professional manner at all times. The sale particulars and advertising were clear and imaginative and Bramleys kept us up to date with developments until a successful sale was concluded. Excellent."
(Huddersfield) -
"Excellent service and received regular updates from Karen who was especially helpful, knowledgeable and efficient at all times."
(Huddersfield) -
"From a buyers perspective we received a professional, helpful service"
(Elland) -
"As a tenant, i received great service when reporting a sewage leak in my back garden which was leaking into my property. This happened on a saturday morning. I rang Bramleys and spoke to Charlotte who ensured i was kept updated and the problem was investigated and resolved on the same day. A huge relief!"
(Huddersfield) -
"We couldn’t of asked any more from Bramleys. They were efficient from the very start of our journey and acted with the utmost professionalism. Daniel and Bethany in particular always kept us fully informed every step of the way and were there to answer any questions we had. We would not hesitate in recommending them."
(Huddersfield) -
"You found our buyer on the first day of marketing and kept us informed all the way through to completion, the staff in Mirfield stayed back on the final day to help us get the keys and enable the chain to complete and move in. Gillian & Fred Ford."
(Mirfield) -
"Quick Sale. Gave quick feedback on viewings. All in all a professional experience."
(Elland) -
"I found Bramleys at Mirfield brilliant. All the staff were friendly, professional, helpful, prompt and they managed to sell my house within 3 months for an excellent price. A massive thank you for such a great service and a trouble-free experience."
(Mirfield) -
"The Bramley team at Elland are always very helpful and answer all questions no matter how trivial plus the financial advisor is great at getting the best possible deal."
(Elland) -
"I can’t thank Janice enough , without her help we would not have been able to exchange contracts . No matter how many times I rang Janice , she was always pleasant polite and willing to help. I would not have any hesitation in highly recommending Bramleys and staff."
(Mirfield) -
"Janice was efficient and friendly."
(Mirfield) -
"We have been very pleased with the service we have had from Bramleys and would have no hesitation in recommending the firm to other people. From the time that Paul Keighley first visited us to our completion we have felt supported. We particularly appreciate how Marilyn kept us informed and up-to-date with developments and assiduously followed up issues that arose but also how other staff such as Janice and Claire helped too."
(Huddersfield) -
"Super efficient, friendly and professional staff. Thank you"
(Huddersfield) -
"We could not have wished for any better service than we received from Karen and the staff at Bramley's from the first day we had the valuation to the day of completion we got 1st class service we were kept up to date with everything.. A massive thank you to everyone.."
(Huddersfield) -
"All the staff are very friendly and helpful. They keep you informed as to what is happening and will answer any question you may have. I highly recommend them. A big thankyou to all the staff, especially Janice, Lisa and Andrew xx"
(Mirfield) -
"Staff are professional and friendly."
(Huddersfield) -
"Bramleys were efficient from start to finish of the process of selling our house. They charged a reasonable fixed fee with no hidden extras. At one point in our house searching we looked like buying through a certain online Estate Agent and I could only conclude that I was pleased we hadn't chosen them to sell our house!"
(Elland) -
"kept us abreast of the progression of our sale and worked hard on our behalf. always friendly."
Bramleys is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!