Bramleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bramleys

About Bramleys: Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St. George's Square

Tell us how Bramleys made you happy

"purchase made easy, thank you"
(Mirfield) -
"We would rate the service we received as excellent. The staff were very friendly and approachable and were thoroughly professional in all matters to do with our sale."
(Mirfield) -
"we have been really pleased with every aspect of the service given by the team at Bramleys.Our thanks especially to Mel and Tara.They were really helpful, very efficient and communicated with us especially well.Our property had been unsuccessfully marketed by another company for several months before we engaged Bramleys,so full marks and their rates were competitive."
(Elland) -
"Bramleys managed the letting of my property for 5 years. They were always on hand to sort out any issues encountered with the property or tenants, and their service was always fast and reliable. The team at Bramleys are great and I would definitely use them again for any property management/sale needs in the future."
(Lettings Huddersfield) -
"Friendly and efficient service always kept informed with progress"
(Halifax) -
"All the staff at Bramleys were very helpful and we were kept in touch every step of the way"
(Halifax) -
"I have had a very good service"
(Halifax) -
"I bought a property through Bramleys and cannot recommend them highly enough. All the staff were very helpful and patient and kept me up-to-date on the progress of the purchase of my property. A special thankyou to Dawn for all her support. I will recommend you to anyone I know who is thinking of selling their property."
(Halifax) -
"Both living 250 miles away my brother and I were well supported by the staff in the Elland branch and I received Saturday phone calls from a lovely lady at the Halifax branch. Selling our late mother's home was made less stressful by the services offered by Bramley's, namely house clearance and recommending a Kirklees pest control when the purchaser spotted a mouse in the basement! We are both very pleased with all your staff"
(Elland) -
"Hi - I had great service from Bramleys all the way from initial contact to house valuations and eventually managing the sale. The price quoted was competitive ,(versus on line estate agents) and this allowed us to have the 'personal' contact we wanted .The team kept me informed at all stages whether via e-mail or phone and were always very helpful and pleasant when I called into the office. I particularly appreciated the help I received on the process of house selling - I had lots of questions at each stage and the team were always able to guide me. On behalf of my sister, brother and I, thanks very much for your help and I would recommend Bramleys to others in future."
(Halifax) -
"Their help and service in the office , and over the phone, was brilliant. At the age of 77, moving to another town , and downsizing, is a most stressfull, time and we were so grateful for then arranging taking viewers round our property , and the whole. Process was easy for us and took only 9 weeks. We would recommend Bramley s . They will definitely look after you. Barbara and Les Pickles."
(Halifax) -
"We cannot speak highly enough of the service we received and each and everyone of the Bramleys' Team who we came in contact with. We would not hesitate to recommend them to Family and Friends."
(Halifax) -
"The staff at the Halifax branch have always be nothing but professional and polite. They have always helped sort out any problems in a quick and efficient manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know thinking selling their property."
(Halifax) -
"Great team of people Have had many a property purchase from bramleys, however this has been the most complicated purchase to date. The local team have been informative and reactive to all needs Well done Lisa & Hannah ! Thanks a lot Oliver Horne"
(Mirfield) -
"They were excellent and kept us informed every step of the way even when our original sale fell through our property was sold again within a day and completed very shortly after"
(Halifax) -
"Excellent, help me all the way. Would recommend them to anyone."
(Halifax) -
"Really good end to end service from Bramleys with a successful sale."
(Mirfield) -
"Bramleys were superbly exceptional helping and directing us in selling and buying. We chose Bramleys as they were local to us and we are so glad we did. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were always at the end of the phone or email if we needed them. Mel and Bill are excellent at what they do, we would of had no idea without their support throughout the life changing experience. From selling our property to choosing a mortgage provider and solicitor, nothing can be faulted. We would definitely recommend Bramleys and would use them again in the future, not that we’re planning on moving again anytime soon!"
(Elland) -
"The team at Bramleys made selling and buying effortless. It was a real pleasure. Friendly, efficient staff at both Heckmondwike and Mirfield branch. Would highly recommend Bramleys to family and friends."
(Hecky) -
"All the staff in the Hecmondwike office were friendly and efficient and kept me informed throughout my house sale. I was very pleased l chose Bramley's."
(Hecky) -