Bramleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bramleys

About Bramleys: Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St. George's Square

Tell us how Bramleys made you happy

"The team at Bramleys made selling and buying effortless. It was a real pleasure. Friendly, efficient staff at both Heckmondwike and Mirfield branch. Would highly recommend Bramleys to family and friends."
(Hecky) -
"All the staff in the Hecmondwike office were friendly and efficient and kept me informed throughout my house sale. I was very pleased l chose Bramley's."
(Hecky) -
"Myself John and My wife Kristy sold 570 Manchester Rd linthwaite and everything completed on the 19th October 2018. Myself and my sister Kathryn also Sold 38 Longden Av Beaumont Park and this completed on the 18th October 2018. The sales advisor who helped us sell these properties was Bethany Smith who works in the Huddersfield Estate Agents. She was very professional and right from day 1 kept us informed of anything that was happening regarding both these properties. We would like to thank Bethany and all the team at Bramleys. Regards John,Kathryn and Kristy Sykes"
(Huddersfield) -
"Excellent service from start to finish. I purchased and sold my property with Bramley's and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you."
(Hecky) -
"Bramleys were fantastic from start to finish. I purchased my house through them 5 years ago and they were brilliant back then, so I knew who I'd be selling it through again. We did get quotes from other estate agents but the quality and price were both top notch. We dealt with Mel throughout the process who was a huge help, couldn't have done more for us. Will definitely recommend Bramleys to my family and friends."
(Elland) -
"Very helpful from start to finish, communicated with the seller whenever we needed to ask them something, would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat."
(Elland) -
"Great service.brilliant staff nothing too much trouble"
(Halifax) -
"Bramleys were very efficient and helpful. Mel at the Elland branch was excellent. Many thanks."
(Elland) -
"Due to account management in particular by Mel, the great service and efforts to assist us when other external parties had been difficult was massively appreciated in our recent move and on-going when helping in different matters. There was an instance in which viewings had been agreed and then miscommunication with keys on Bramleys behalf so initially unable to access the property - which was a frustrating but every effort made by the individual showing the property to resolve; which he managed to do eventually."
(Elland) -
"Bramleys advice proved to be spot on. They handled all viewings efficiently, keeping us fully updated and advising the same day of offers etc. The house sold within 2 weeks, achieving the top end of Bramleys valuation. We were kept fully informed up to exchange and completion of contracts. Very impressed with their service."
(Elland) -
"Mel Smith from Bramleys recently handled the sale of an apartment for me. I am an investor and deal with property agents on a daily basis. Mel stood out from day one, nothing was too difficult for her to deal with and being familiar with the area she was able to offer me sensible suggestions from arranging tradesmen, furniture removal and helping find a local solicitor. I can honestly say Mel was outstanding and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her and her services."
(Elland) -
"Having worked with Bramleys in respect to both 'letting' and 'sales' over the last 12 years I found them to be professional, efficient, informative and reliable. They made light work of some difficult situations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
(Huddersfield) -
"We had dealt with Bramleys before so they were our first choice to sell our home. Daniel Keighley and other members of the team dealt with us in a friendly and professional manner at all times. The sale particulars and advertising were clear and imaginative and Bramleys kept us up to date with developments until a successful sale was concluded. Excellent."
(Huddersfield) -
"Excellent service and received regular updates from Karen who was especially helpful, knowledgeable and efficient at all times."
(Huddersfield) -
"From a buyers perspective we received a professional, helpful service"
(Elland) -
"As a tenant, i received great service when reporting a sewage leak in my back garden which was leaking into my property. This happened on a saturday morning. I rang Bramleys and spoke to Charlotte who ensured i was kept updated and the problem was investigated and resolved on the same day. A huge relief!"
(Huddersfield) -
"We couldn’t of asked any more from Bramleys. They were efficient from the very start of our journey and acted with the utmost professionalism. Daniel and Bethany in particular always kept us fully informed every step of the way and were there to answer any questions we had. We would not hesitate in recommending them."
(Huddersfield) -
"You found our buyer on the first day of marketing and kept us informed all the way through to completion, the staff in Mirfield stayed back on the final day to help us get the keys and enable the chain to complete and move in. Gillian & Fred Ford."
(Mirfield) -
"Quick Sale. Gave quick feedback on viewings. All in all a professional experience."
(Elland) -
"I found Bramleys at Mirfield brilliant. All the staff were friendly, professional, helpful, prompt and they managed to sell my house within 3 months for an excellent price. A massive thank you for such a great service and a trouble-free experience."
(Mirfield) -