Bramleys Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bramleys

About Bramleys: Bramleys provide a full range of professional property services for private individuals and businesses. Owned and run by its 5 partners Bramleys are proud to retain a network of regional offices covering Huddersfield, Calderdale, Mirfield and the Spen Valley to ensure you are never far away from our people. Bramleys have adopted a progressive and innovative approach in all aspects of our operation and provide buyers and sellers alike access to highly qualified and trained staff including 6 members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a staff of over 50 professionals, valuers and support staff throughout its 5 office network

info@bramleys1.co.uk

14 St. George's Square

Tell us how Bramleys made you happy

"Just to say a very big thank you to Karen tinker, who was professional, thoughtful and kind, she is a credit to Bramleys. Lisa and Marcus"
"Over the years, we had very good service and support from both the lettings team and the sales team and would happily recommend Bramleys. Thank you!"
"Good service, kept us informed and responded to any queries we had promptly. Would recommend!"
"Professional, approachable and compassionate team of people. The ladies were helpful from start to finish of the sale of our home. I cannot thank Mel, Tara and Hannah enough for all their effort and hard work."
"I recently purchased a property through Bramleys, Elland, i have to say that Mel was excellent, very helpful and informative throughout the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend. Thank you so much"
"Mel is an absolute credit to the company. Helpful, brilliant, polite and always always willing to help. Terrific asset to the company 10/10."
"Bramleys has been amazing, very helpful great communication had no issues love my new place. Also soneka from Bramleys in Huddersfield has been amazing she’s been so helpful great person :)"
(Huddersfield/ Lettings) -
"The lettings team at Bramleys have been amazing, and we're happily settled in our new home. Every bit of communication has been friendly and all questions have been answered in a timely manner. The lady we deal with Tracey, is always great, but all her colleagues have been equally as well mannered and knowledgeable with anything I've needed to know - even when they're crazy busy, nothing has been too much trouble. I hope this tenancy goes on for a long long time, as we feel like we've found the perfect house for our family, but if for any reason we need to move, we'd have no hesitation to use Bramleys time and time again."
"From the initial house clearance, the marketing, the viewings and then the various correspondence with the two different buyers the Bramleys team have been efficient, polite, professional, always available to help and ensured I was kept up to date. Karen Tinker, in particular, was always a source of calm reassurance in the many ups and downs of the process. I would recommend your company to anyone."
"Had a valuation and survey done on the Wednesday morning and had received the full report in the post less that 48 hours later! Fantastic service!"
(Valuation) -
"Bramleys were personable and easy to deal with people Any problems we had were dealt with quickly and calmly with no fuss or complications Definitely recommend."
"Bramley Mirfield staff were very good when we needed additional help with an empty property we were selling, they ensured the property was checked weekly. Thanks very much."
"Very efficient and courteous in all aspects."
"A very professional and competent service. Thank you once again"
"a very good service, would highly recommend them"
"Helen and Jenny were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble."
"Very friendly, efficient service"
"The service was brilliant. Contact was mainly with the Halifax branch and right from the start the staff were patient, offering the right advice when we were unsure on a selling price and when it came to accepting an offer, after literally 3 days on the market. Selling your home is such a massive life event and you need to get the right people on your side, which I feel we did with Bramleys."
"I found Bradley’s and particularly Bethany helpful and responsive during the sale of my parents home. Many thanks"
Bramleys is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews