Brainwaves Rewards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brainwaves Rewards

About Brainwaves Rewards: Brainwaves is a family run company established over 25 years ago supplying rewards for Primary School children.

We employ our own designers so we can offer truly original products and the best quality possible.

Our stickers, certificates, wristbands and other printed items are all either produced in house or the UK.

08000 32 54 54

sales@brainwaves.net

Unit 2
Bodmin Business Park
Cornwall
United Kingdom

D Ajayi
"Order placed but yet to be received. I will not be using them again."
J Smart
"Great products with brisk, efficient service - thank you!"
E Burgess
"Prompt delivery. Bright colourful stickers at a reasonable price... plus cute freebies for purchasing ! A personalised pencil and my name on some stickers. I was so pleased !"
"I love dealing with Brainwaves. They have been brilliant with designing my pesonalised certificates and stickers, and the service is so quick."
"Brilliant stickers and amazingly fast service -thanks."
"Very quick and efficient service."
"Excellent company to work with, fast response and value for money."
"Very happy with purchase, would buy from brainwaves again :)"
"Brainwaves are Brilliant! Helpful, speedy service with a great range of products - not just for schools!! Love them! PS happy for you to use my words - but NOT MY NAME!!"
"Order placed but yet to be received. I will not be using them again."
Hi Dayo, Sorry for the inconvenience but we have been closed over the Christmas period. Your order will be dispatched tomorrow as per the message we displayed on the homepage of our website.

All the best,
The Brainwaves Team
"Super easy to order. Arrived on time. Lovely personalised pencils - the children in my class love them! Thank you."
"Order of some personilised pencils sent out very quickly, very nice looking product."
"Excellent service! Quick delivery, inexpensive products, great personal customer service. Will definitely use again"
"Fast delivery, great quality products, very happy!"
"Easy to find your way around the website. A wide range of products reasonably priced and all of good quality. Excellent service, always delivered promptly. Wonderful free gifts each time which are more than appreciated!"
"Outstanding customer service. My personalisation details weren’t very clear so Brainwaves immediately contacted me to clarify. Prompt delivery and excellent quality pencils. Very happy."
"I have used Brainwaves for a long time and have never been disappointed. The order always comes the next day."
"I have placed a few orders over time and i have never been disappointed. The packaging is great quality and delivery has always been super quick! Our volunteers use the sticker/Reward charts at each session and the kids love the vibrant colours. Great Service"
"Lovely personalised pencil and really fast delivery."
"Easy to use website, very quick delivery, well packaged, good quality stickers, highly recommend"
"Excellent service. Would definitely use this company again ."
"Staff has great knowledge of products, is efficient and a great pleasure to talk to!"
"We love this company for all pupil rewards. Great quality and always willing to help."
Brainwaves Rewards is rated 4.87 based on 292 reviews