Brainwaves Rewards Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brainwaves Rewards

About Brainwaves Rewards: Brainwaves is a family run company established over 25 years ago supplying rewards for Primary School children.

We employ our own designers so we can offer truly original products and the best quality possible.

Our stickers, certificates, wristbands and other printed items are all either produced in house or the UK.

08000 32 54 54

sales@brainwaves.net

Unit 2
Bodmin Business Park
Cornwall
United Kingdom

"Personalised stuff was just what I was after for homework rewards."
O DENTAL PRACTICE
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, excellent service"
"Good quality products at good prices, with swift delivery."
"All the items that I have purchased have been brilliant!"
"Excellent service as always, items received the next day"
"Great stickers for the classroom!"
"Fast prompt delivery. Items at a quality standard. Competitively priced. Welcome pack was a nice gesture! Would definitely buy from in future! Understand packaging is important to protect product, but slightly felt there was too much unnecessary packaging! All in all look forward to more purchases from myself. I will recommend to colleagues."
Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that we reviewed our packaging procedure regarding the items you purchased a little while ago and have since done away with the additional bags used to protect those products. As you quite rightly said, it's unnecessary given that the items are already plastic wrapped.

Unfortunately, in this case I think you were sent some of our residual bagged stock, this has mostly been depleted now but a few bagged items still remain, once these are sold there will be no more bags used on those products.

If you ever have any more concerns about how we package our products or any other aspect of our service, please do let us know. We're always trying to improve how we do things and customer feedback is invaluable in understanding what we can do better.

All the best,
Brainwaves
"Quick to order and quick delivery always good quality. I have used you for several years and never had any complaints."
J Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient order system and delivery. Nice product too. Thank you."
"I was a first time customer and the website was very easy to use and I was able to find exactly what I wanted very easily and for a reasonable price too. I also loved my voucher, personalised pencil and stickers which will be used lots I'm sure. I will defiantly recommend this site to others."
"Excellent certificated to reward children with."
"Fast delivery and good quality, definitely worth the buy!"
"They are always pleasant on the phone and quick service and delivery. Always really easy to order with you."
MRS J WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to see how easy it was to ring up and place an order which then arrived the next day - no postage & packing to pay, either!"
"Brainwaves are a great Company. Fast reliable service"
"Always a prompt and reliable with lovely goodies."
"They were very helpful and quick delivery."
"quick delivery"
"Always very helpful, quick and efficient service."
"Always good customer service and orders dealt with promptly and efficiently"
Brainwaves Rewards is rated 4.84 based on 150 reviews