Brainwaves Rewards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brainwaves Rewards

About Brainwaves Rewards: Brainwaves is a family run company established over 25 years ago supplying rewards for Primary School children.

We employ our own designers so we can offer truly original products and the best quality possible.

Our stickers, certificates, wristbands and other printed items are all either produced in house or the UK.

08000 32 54 54

sales@brainwaves.net

Unit 2
Bodmin Business Park
Cornwall
United Kingdom

"Prompt delivery, with extra complementary items. Excellent service! Would definitely use again and would definitely recommend. Absolutely excellent."
"The website had an excellent range of products, at competitive prices. The ordering process was simple and my quality items arrived within two days, which was really helpful. I particularly appreciated the extra effort and personality that was put in to my order, with the inclusion of personalised sticker samples and my own personalised pencil! I would definitely recommend Brainwaves and will no doubt be ordering from them again soon!"
D Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, plus I got a free personalised pencil, which was a nice little touch"
"The product orders works really well with the event me and my fellow college mates are holding. Perfect for what we needed"
"Have bn very pleased with the stickers..and the children I work with really love them to..x"
"Lovely quality and quick delivery, than you."
H WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"I was impressed with over the phone customer service. Very happy with repeat order"
"very fast delivery"
"Reliable and quick service"
"The stickers were sent as seen and arrived very quickly. My only disappointment would be that whilst it was a lovely surprise to receive extra complementary stickers these all stated my first name and so sadly i can't use them in school. Very pleased with the stickers I ordered though."
J Underwood
Verified Buyer
"Good value. Rapid service. Excellent customer care...can't fault them!"
F Bridge Primary School
Verified Buyer
"Excellent online ordering system. Fast, efficient service - as always!"
"In order to motivate a class , positive rewarding is a must;combine this with quality , bespoke rewards ( how children love that personal touch , having fav teacher’s name or school dog picture on the reward ) guarantees a class who will daily will do anything to achieve that reward. you gotta love the choices of reward options too!"
E Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Personalisation helped promote recent project"
"Having used Brainwaves for several years without a problem my last order was incorrect when delivered. However the problem was corrected speedily by return of post with the addition of a complimentary pack of stickers. Great customer service!"
"Very quick after payment"
"Great value and quick, free delivery"
"I got through to them very easily on the telephone to make my order and the order was in school for us very quickly indeed."
"Wonderful service! I phoned with a query & was answered in a very friendly & knowledgeable manner. My order arrived, well packaged and with a couple of lovely surprises too. Would definitely recommend to others and use again myself."
"We always buy our stickers from Brainwaves as they are a good price, they arrive super quick and they are of great quality."
Brainwaves Rewards is rated 4.85 based on 172 reviews