Brainwaves Rewards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brainwaves Rewards

About Brainwaves Rewards: Brainwaves is a family run company established over 25 years ago supplying rewards for Primary School children.

We employ our own designers so we can offer truly original products and the best quality possible.

Our stickers, certificates, wristbands and other printed items are all either produced in house or the UK.

08000 32 54 54

sales@brainwaves.net

Unit 2
Bodmin Business Park
Cornwall
United Kingdom

"The staff at Brainwaves is super friendly, have full knowledge of their stock and are a pleasure to talk to and to take our orders over the phone (I prefer to have real people to talk to!!) We have never had any mistakes or misunderstandings in our deliveries. The deliveries follow promply within the promised timeslot. Paperwork is always accurate."
"Easy to navigate site , very efficient service would recommend."
"Great pencils delivered on time. Thank you."
"Wanted to get the children in my class a gift at the end of the school year, so bought the personalised pencils. They were so reasonably priced, came in a variety of colour options and delivery was incredibly speedy! I will definitely be back to buy more from here. Thank you!"
"Fabulous quality items, loved my free stickers and pencil that cake with my first order too- what an unexpected bonus!! Can’t belive how quickly my personalised pens came. Will certainly be using Brainwaves again."
"Brilliant service and fast delivery. Many thanks for my free personalised pencil and extra stickers!"
"I ordered two designs of personalised badges for our band music week. Very pleased with the finished products and would definitely order from them again."
"Brilliant products and fantastic service. Highly recommended to help engage pupils"
"very helpful on the phone and delivery was super quick :)"
"Ordering is easy and delivery is quick! The items I bought are of a great quality despite the low price."
"Excellent service. Dead easy to use website. Ordered 3 personalised sets of stickers and they are all perfect. Thanks brainwaves."
"Delivery always very quick. There was an error in the printing and so I e mailed Brainwaves. Replacements were with me within 2 days. Great service"
"Order received very quickly"
"Such an easy website to order from and always next day delivery. Have ordered from Brainwaves for many years now - always good range, good selection to choose from & good quality. Just what I need so I never look elsewhere - why would I?"
"Order process easy, delivery quick & goods as described"
"Good selection of stickers available and fast efficient service received."
"A brilliant product and service. Reliable and we appreciated the extra bonus stickers, thank you. We especially liked the maths themed stickers and challenging learners. Thank you again. James"
"Fast service, plus free stickers!"
"The glue at the rear of stickers could do with being a little 'stickier' Considering that the teacher is trying to make them stick on numerous types of material, cotton, wool, lace, etc. For primary school children the wrist bands could be shorter in length therefore allowing more to be made at a better value for money."
"Really easy online purchase, there was a little issue with payment where it wouldn't go through a few times but wasn't charged more than once. Fast delivery and a lovely extra touch of free stickers and my own personalised pencil!"
Brainwaves Rewards is rated 4.88 based on 217 reviews