Brainwaves Rewards Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brainwaves Rewards

About Brainwaves Rewards: Brainwaves is a family run company established over 25 years ago supplying rewards for Primary School children.

We employ our own designers so we can offer truly original products and the best quality possible.

Our stickers, certificates, wristbands and other printed items are all either produced in house or the UK.

08000 32 54 54

sales@brainwaves.net

Unit 2
Bodmin Business Park
Cornwall
United Kingdom

"Very quick delivery, great service. The reward stickers are excellent."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery"
"Nice & easy website for finding items & placing orders. Always reliably speedy delivery."
"Quick service - good quality merchandise"
"The resources produced are excellent. Orders are sent out very quickly. I am pleased with what I have received however, I do find the website difficult to use."
"Swift delivery - lovely fresh sticker designs- my music teachers like them a lot - will use you again (Michael Castle, Director of Music)"
"Absolutely delighted with the personalised pencils I bought for my grandson and the service was amazing! Not only was I patiently " talked through" my order (which I had messed up online) the order was despatched immediately as promised and included a free personalised pencil for me and free stickers for my grandson...a lovely touch! Two very happy customers. Would happily recommend Brainwavesto all. Thank you."
"Fantastic quality, quick delivery."
"Brainwaves stickers are brilliant! The company have never let me down and I've used their stickers for about 12 years. I often call at the last minute and they always get the stickers to me as soon as possible. The stickers are excellent quality - you certainly get what you pay for! Will definitely use again and recommend."
"Highly recommend"
"excellent product, will be buying again"
"Items arrived very quickly."
"Great choice and great service! Always use them for personalised items and custom-made. Thank you!"
"Great product and great customer service. Very prompt."
"Love the personalised products. Easy to use interface and products matched exactly to my expectations. Thanks!"
"Very easy to order on invoice if you are a business/school. Very efficient delivery. No complaints at all. Well done Brainwaves"
"Fantastic that I was able to buy welsh stickers as this not easy to find."
"Excellent product delivered really quickly."
"Great stickers"
"Good choice of reward stickers etc. Very prompt delivery - great service! Will definitely use again!"
Brainwaves Rewards is rated 4.89 based on 248 reviews