The Brains Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brains
Email, Live Chat
Read The Brains Reviews

About The Brains:

Brainbroker is a Marketing Agency for SMEs, Start-ups and High Impact companies.

Tell us how The Brains made you happy
A highly intelligent, common sense, friendly and practical service that has produced fantastic results for us.
Brainbroker delivered outstanding digital marketing and tech for our projects for great value.
Always good job!
The guys at Brainbroker went well out their way to make sure my website had all the features it needed to stand out from the competition on a tight budget. Their knowledge and expertise helped my business grow two fold in the last 6 months.
they listened very carefully to our brief for both companies with different strategies
and came up with a coherent package for both
in one of the briefs they created a web site with multiple layers
we have benefited significantly with an uplift in turnover and client interest in both sites
Brainbroker are a highly motivated and business driven team and to date would gladly recommend them
Great marketing agency - reliable, fast and very performance oriented.
Great service, very conscientious with innovative solutions. They have a real desire to make your business work and will not let any hurdles get in their way.
The model works perfectly for us as a small but growing business.
I feel 100% confident in the quality of work and the service we receive.
We worked closely with Maria Koleva and the Brainbroker team to design, development and implement our website for our creative agency. We were very specific about our needs and how we wanted the site to look. Maria and the team were patient, helpful, professional and produced a great site for us! We get many of our customers saying how much they like our website and we have recommended Brainbrokers to our clients.
We worked with Brainbroker to move our website from an old Joomla backend (which none of us had any idea how to use!) to Wordpress with a brief to make it easy for us to make significant changes to the site as and when we wanted. Very quick turnaround, great communication on progress and now we're all website experts, making changes swiftly and efficiently, saving lots of time on technical issues!
I found the Web design team very dynamic and quick to offer suggestions that fitted my objectives. I now have a Website that is fresh looking, modern and with all the information I want on it. It is a real improvement for me.
Value, service and an innovative approach. Professional delivery exceeding our requirements. Essentially part of the team. Highly recommend.
Very professional Business. So far they have managed to get me linked to thousands of Creative individuals. The next step is to work with these people to get some real business.
They used their experience to advise me on how to present my website. However, when I explained I had different ideas they were happy to go with that. Their aftercare could have been better. I was given a one hour world press tour which was a lot to take in. They told me that I could always come back to them with questions. However, the response time was slow and after a couple of times I got no response at all. There is now a small issue with the presentation in my website but I will have to go elsewhere to get my question answered.
The Brainbroker team have helped us see how we can increase the scope of our work, and have been friendly and helpful people to work with.
I keep receiving spam from this company to my private email address.

I have never heard of this company so can only presume they bought a list of email addresses and are now spamming everyone in their list.
The Brains is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews