Bradfords Bakers Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Bradfords Bakers
06AM
6AM

About Bradfords Bakers: Bradfords Bakers was founded in 1924 and the hamper company in 2006, we have grown to become the 4th largest hamper company in the UK and the largest cupcake supplier on the Internet, our customers include BBC, ITV, X-Factor, Aviva & Disney.We offer distinctive hampers which are unique and excellent value for money throughout the year, and we supply to USA, Canada, Europe and the Middle East. Our christmas hamper gifts are very luxurious without the price tag and make the ideal christmas gifts for family, friends or corporate gifts and obviously this is our busiest time. <br />

customerservices@bradfordsbakers.com

90 Mitchell Street

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Bradfords Bakers made you happy

"Appalling customer service. See review below which should only be one star!"
Are you Bradfords Bakers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling customer service. See my review below. Should only be one star!"
"Totally agree with ‘Anonymous’ below. They sent stale products and refuse to refund - only offering a credit which we don’t want as we won’t order from them as their customer service is so appalling."
"I would never again use this company or any of the companies underneath their umbrella. They are useless, their customer service is terrible and I would avoid like the plague. I would also try to make sure no one else uses them so they don't fall victim to the same terrible service and lose their money too."
"I received the order at the time I requested it and my boyfriend and I really enjoyed it! :)"
"Their products always raise a smile to those who received them and their range is vast and delicious. Spreading a little happiness."
"I had ordered a cake for a friend's birthday to be delivered to him directly. But it was never delivered to him at all. Thereafter, it took 2 weeks for bradford bakers to figure what went wrong and why was the cake not delivered. Apparently they delivered the cake at some wrong address and my friend celebrated his birthday without any cake."
"I spent £75.00 with Bradfords Bakers on a hamper at Christmas. Two of the cakes were damaged. I complained to Bradfords just before Christmas receiving an acknowledgement claiming a detailed response within 24 hours. Unfortunately it did not specify which 24 hours. During the last 6 weeks I have complained twice again with the same response and still no answer. I shall ask the credit card company to pursue. I would only recommend people not to use this company. I have never experienced such treatment from what they jokingly call their customer services."
Bradfords Bakers is rated 2.38 based on 8 reviews