Bradfords Bakers Reviews

customerservices@bradfordsbakers.com

90 Mitchell Street

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Bradfords Bakers ?

"I would never again use this company or any of the companies underneath their umbrella. They are useless, their customer service is terrible and I would avoid like the plague. I would also try to make sure no one else uses them so they don't fall victim to the same terrible service and lose their money too."
"I received the order at the time I requested it and my boyfriend and I really enjoyed it! :)"
"I had ordered a cake for a friend's birthday to be delivered to him directly. But it was never delivered to him at all. Thereafter, it took 2 weeks for bradford bakers to figure what went wrong and why was the cake not delivered. Apparently they delivered the cake at some wrong address and my friend celebrated his birthday without any cake."
"I spent £75.00 with Bradfords Bakers on a hamper at Christmas. Two of the cakes were damaged. I complained to Bradfords just before Christmas receiving an acknowledgement claiming a detailed response within 24 hours. Unfortunately it did not specify which 24 hours. During the last 6 weeks I have complained twice again with the same response and still no answer. I shall ask the credit card company to pursue. I would only recommend people not to use this company. I have never experienced such treatment from what they jokingly call their customer services."
Bradfords Bakers is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews